The Meeting

The Tourists

Gikwang X Yoseob

Names of two boys carved on a small piece of wood which attached to a lock which hanged to a iron fence of  Pont de l'Archevêché. One with a midnight black hair. He had fierce gaze, sharp nose, and full lips. The other was slightly shorter. He had blond hair, chubby cheeks, small nose, and puppy like eyes. They were amazingly in love….

---

Yoseob, the blond-haired boy., was in the airport waiting room. He had registered and checked all the immigration procedures he had to get trough. They boy was going to Paris. He just had to get off his job for awhile because being a novelist is tough. He though that he might need to look for inspiration or..just anything which would distract him from a story he’s currently writing.

He smiled to his traveling guide book, imagining romantic adventures he could meet in Paris. He imagined meeting a y Latin guy, flirt with him..talk..and probably arranging a dinner for two. Walk around the Place des Abesses..

“Excuse me..”, a voice disturbed his daydreaming.

He quickly got his senses back, “W-what!?”

A black haired guy stood in front of him, he was carrying a briefcase. “Excuse me, can I sit here?”, they guys smiled. “The other seats are occupied..if you don’t mind..”

Yoseob quickly moved his ethnic patterned backpack to his lap. “O-oh, sorry..”.

“You’re going to France?”, the raven haired boy smiled again. Yoseob could swear it was the cutest eye smile he had even seen. “Ye..um..to..Paris actually”, he unconsciously explained it to the detail.

“Really? I’m going to Paris too. You’re having a vacation?”

“No..um..yeah..yeah..a vacation”

“My name is Lee Gikwang by the way, nice to meet you”, the stranger reached his hand out for a handshake. “I’m Yoseob..something..”, he kept looking at Gikwang’s face with a y look. “I mean Yang..uh..Yang Yoseob”

Damn, this guy is pretty hot..Oooooh, I can see muscles behind those formal rclothes. And what’s with those glasses!! They’re so out of place, remove it you’re an angel. That briefcase too!! Why do you have to wear s? You don’t have to wear a single thread and you’d be perfect. Forget Paris guys, I met Superman, Yoseob thought.

“I uh..”, Gikwang chuckled a bit looking at Yoseob’s strange and y expression. “O-OH!! WHAT ARE YOU..UM..going to Paris for? Um, business??”, he gradually lowered down his voice after he realized the entire room was staring at him.

Gikwang laughed again, ! He must be questioning my sanity =_=

“I’m here for vacation”, he answered, holding back his laughter. You think I’m funny =_= seriously..you don’t have to laugh like that, the blond haired talked to himself.

“Oh..I see..”

Juding by his look he must be a hardworking type *nod nod* He’s pretty cool and handsome too..I wonder if he had a lover. Hey, I’m gheiiiiiiiiii. Would love to get into my pants? Ungh..I mean date me?

The conversation stopped, but Yoseob could see Gikwang still holding back his laughter. He smiled slightly, happy to see his crush happy. He was still in his dreamland when Gikwang received a call from someone. The blond haired guy could hear a girl’s voice from his acquaintance’s cell phone.

“I’ll call you once I get there..Ye..Okay..I love you, jagiya”

Yoseob was like ! !!!! I just flirt with a straight guy who has a girlfriend.

He was so embarrassed that he got his face all red like cranberries in summer. Yoseob got up from his seat and ran away. He tried to hide himself behind a pillar.

Suddenly, his flight was announced. It was his boarding time so he had to go. Yoseob looked around, worrying about being caught by Gikwang. After he had confirmed the situation is SAVE he decided to move.

Gikwang himself was confused. He was a bit worried that Yosoeb suddenly disappear. He thought his acquaintance’s might have to got to bathroom or what? He recalled the boy’s face again. He was so pretty..and cute too..is it possible for a man to be that beautiful? He’s even more beautiful that my sister, he thought. Like the cutest thing he had ever laid his eyes on. It was strange for him but at that time when he saw Yoseob, he could feel a stir, something like soft wind blow in his stomach. He quickly pushed the thought away from his mind. Ah..he’s so cute like a girl..it’s just normal for me to put interest ..right? RIGHT?

He unconsciously looked around and searched for Yoseob. But he couldn’t find him so he decided to go have a seat. He was searching the seat number and bumped onto someone.

“YOU AGAIN!!”, Yoseob freaked out.

“Ah!!”, Gikwang was half happy..half..no it’s just normal..emotionless like meeting an old friend. There’s happiness but a little, that’s what Gikwang wanted to feel.

“I-I’m gonna sit!!”, Yoseob was praying  that he wouldn’t have to sit beside Gikwang and he got what he wanted. His sit was in front of Gikwang. He  let out a relieved sigh.

An old woman sat beside him. And a kid around 11 sat beside Gikwang. The plane started t take off so they had to fasten their seatbelt and did anything the flying attendant instruct them to do.

Yoseob couldn’t hold the urge of peeking to Gikwang’s seat through small space between the seats. He checked up on Gikwang once in a while. In the middle of the flight, the old woman suddenly spoke to Yoseob. “Excuse me, son. I’m worried about my grandson on the back seat. Would you mind changing seat?”, the old woman looked at him with teary eyes. “B-but..”, Yoseob decided to take a peek to the backseat and found the boy looked pale. Then he moved his gaze towards the old woman. “I’ll switch..”, he couldn’t help but feel pity to the family.

He felt luck because Gikwang was asleep when he switched seats. He carefully sat down, trying not to wake the raven haired boy up. He look trough his face. Learning every details. His thick eyebrow..beautiful nose..his cheekbone..his lips..everything in Gikwang’s defenseless face.

Oh..he got long lashes,Yoseob was reaching to touch the angel in front of him when Gikwang woke up.

!!

To be continued>>>>