The Flight

The Tourists

!!

Yoseob quickly pulled his hand back and pretended to sleep. Gikwang rubbed his eyes and yawned. To his surprise, he found Yoseob sitting beside him. Yoseob, who was in panic, tried to take a peek and opened one of his eyes. Unfortunately, Gikwang caught him doing it. He was so embarrassed that he finally chose to pretend to wake up from his deep sleep. “Morning..uh..what time is it now?”, Yoseob asked Gikwang in an awkward tone.

“It’s almost 7, we’ll arrive soon”, Gikwang smiled. He must be going to ask me about this changing seat thing, the blond thought.

“He finally moved? That boy’s so pale and he seemed sick all the way”, Gikwang said. “I think it’s a destiny that we met again here”, he smiled.

Destiny? This is nightmare!!, Yoseob pretended to nod happily while putting a fake smile on his face. Why would we have to be like this? I won’t be able to hold myself back if he’s so close like this.

“Uh..I’m gonna go back to sleep. Wake me up when we’ve arrived”, Yoseob said, he was quite tired because he hadn’t been sleeping along the journey so far. It was also a way to avoid any further communication with Gikwang which he would love to do but because he didn’t stand a chance he preferred not to do it.

Yoseob drifted off to sleep. Gikwang took a blanket in the seat pocket in front of Yoseob and covered him with it. He once again took a look at Yoseob. He’s so cute..

Gikwang felt like Yoseob is somebody he would need to protect. He might be loud and all but Gikwang thought Yoseob is some kind of fragile glass. He didn’t know why but the urge of giving Yoseob all of his attention just appeared out of nowhere. He didn’t quite understand what’s so attractive from the other guy besides his cute face but he definitely felt something in his heart about the blond guy who slept beside him.

Yoseob’s head tilted to his shoulder direction slowly. He could see it and as a normal guy, he felt a bit awkward. But he didn’t do anything in the end. He let the novelist’s head rested on his sturdy shoulder.

The plane stumbled a bit. The raven haired boy quickly put his arm around Yoseob’s head to protect him from bumping his head to his hard shoulder. Yoseob’s head fell to his chest because he moved his arm.

Oh!! Uh..Ah..well. He deided to let him be because he didn’t want to wake the blond up. He looked pretty tired..

Yoseob suddenly nuzzled Gikwang’s chest. He smiled in his sleep. The raven taller guy blushed hard. He started to get uncomfortable and strange thoughts clouded his mind.

What am I doing?

What’s wrong with me? How could I let a guy sleeps on my chest?

I’m not gay

I AM NOT GAY!! NOT ANYMORE!!

NO!! ANDWAE!!

He quickly moved Yoseob’s head away from him. The blond woke up, “Mm? What happen?”, he asked sleepily.

“Uh..we..we’re almost there”

“Where?”

“The airport”

Note: Short chapter^^ only transition to next chapter