wasn't love

Wasn’t love

~~~~ was a girl who took care of her heart very much because she doesn’t want it to be crash. She is a student who is so responsible. She makes assignments, project and she studies very hard because she doesn’t want to fail her parent’s expectations. She had a classmate who is very famous and well- liked, who is Kim Jonghyun. When she first saw him, she was love at first sight. After a week they got into a relationship .Jonghyun would always smile at her. He would repeat these words over and over again “I love you”. Jonghyun would impress ~~~~ very much, he even give good advices. After a month,    Jonghyun would ask her to make his assignments, projects and even would ask answers from her during exams. She just let that things pass because she thought it was just because of their love for each other. It was now their recognition day, Jonghyun was included in the top ten while ~~~~ wasn’t. Her parents was shocked because ~~~~ before was always in the top ten. After their recognition ~~~~ was about to congratulate Jonghyun but he interrupted “IT’S OVER”. ~~~~ was put to shock. Then he left her crying. She then realized that Jonghyun just used her. Her heart was very crash.