Scenario #22: Accidents Happen.

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

 

No matter who you are, accidents are bound to happen. 

Italics is you speaking


Choi Seunghyun: "Seunghyunah" you slurred falling next to him on the couch. You two had finally made it to your apartment after a night of drinking with friends. "Ne?" he slurred back poking your cheek. You wrinkled your nose poking his cheek back. He softly laughed poking your nose, you grinned poking his back. "Yah" he sat up pushing your hand away. Of course him pushing your hand away made you want to poke him more; poking him more led to a playful swatting of the hand fight. The two of you looked like little kids hitting each others hands, just like little kids it got out of hand. You weren't sure what happened, it happened so face. All you knew is for a brief second you felt Seunghyun's face and now he was laid back on the couch as if he'd been knocked out.

Dong Youngbae: It had be several days since you've seen Youngbae. You really couldn't blame him though, he was preparing and practicing for his solo. Knowing him he was probably to busy to remember to eat lunch. Which is why you decided to spend your afternoon cooking japchae, something he loved. Once you were done, you put on your jacket and set out to the YG building. Stepping out the elevator you could hear Eye, Nose, Lips playing from one of the practice rooms. Spotting Youngbae animatedly talking in the doorway, you excitedly you snuck up behind him. Before you knew what happened, a sudden stinging pain spread across your face. "Omo, babe!" Youngbae said wrapping his arms around you as you covered your face. "I'm so sorry! I just threw my hand back! I didn't know you were behind me."

Kwon Jiyong: Being the girlfriend of an idol had it perks, but it definitely had it's downfalls. You and Jiyong weren't official yet, but netizen could be so cruel. You saw first hand how netizen pick apart a persons appearance, so you decided to take up kickboxing. So even if they said bad things about you, they'd be no denying you had a fit body. "One, two, three, KICK" the instructor on the tv said. You were so into it you didn't hear Jiyong come in. "Again. One, two, three, KICK" "OH --BABE" Jiyong shouted lying on the floor holding his stomach. "Oppa--you kneeled next to him--I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kick you!"

Kang Daesung: 3:24am the clock read. You rolled over expecting to snuggle against Daesung instead you were greeted by an empty space. He's probably in the bathroom, you thought closing your eyes. Minutes went by and he hadn't returned. Curious, you decided to get out of bed to see what he was doing. A mischievous smirk played on your lips as you seen him sitting on the couch watching a scary movie. Quietly you snuck behind him. "Boo!" you shouted from next to him. He screamed throwing his arms around, accidentally smacking you straight in the face. "YAH!" he scolded clutching his chest as you laughed. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!" "I'm sorry" you quietly giggled hugging him.

Lee Seunghyun: You didn't know what happened exactly. One minute you were listening to Seunghyun's story the next minute you were holding your burning cheek. "Oh my--baby I'm so sorry!" He said hugging your head. "I didn't mean to." You looked up at him with a scowl, narrowing you eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were so close to me!" Your scowl turned into pout. "Oppa, don't you love me?" He hugged you tighter with panic in his eyes. "Of course I do!" "How come you're always hurting me? First it was my ankle, now this--you smirked--I'm beginning to think you like hurting me."


Whaaaat two updates?!! Aren't you proud of me?

 

Requested by EricaLim: Accidentally slapping her. 
*I hope it's what you wanted

 

*FYI: still taking request*