Scenario #20: Are you stalking me?

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

Dating your BB boyfriends definitely comes with it's perks, but it also has it's downfalls.

Italics is you speaking


Choi Seunghyun: Both you and Seunghyun had been too busy to take of things like food shopping, dropping off and picking up laundry, and buying simple household things like toilet paper. Since you weren't famous and able to go out freely, he volunteered you (against your will) to run errands. You made your way to the market place you thinking of ways to punish Seunghyun for making you run all the errands alone. Maybe you wouldn't cook his favourite dish or maybe you wouldn't buy his ice cream you grinned evilly, picking things you needed off the shelves. As you walked down aisle you were hit with a strange feeling; as if someone was watching you. Looking around to secure your surroundings you saw nothing out of the ordinary. You tried pushing the feeling away but the more your pushed the stronger it became. You looked around again. This time you saw her and hoped she didn't see you. Ever since you and Seunghyung had gone public  this girl, Minyoung, has been stalking you. Leaving you threatening messages, showing up at random places; how? You didn't know.  "I'm sorry," you said brushing past shopping ahjummas. "Where are you going?" She said standing in front of you. "Minyoung--" before you could finish someone stepped between you two. "Is there a problem?" They said; you knew the voice. Ever worried this girl might attack you, Seunghyun hired a bodyguard. She stepped back. "Y-Your lucky he's here with you." She said walking away as he escorted you back to your car.  

Dong Youngbae: "Oppa," two girls cried. Youngbae had taken to this quaint bistro. He insisted on sitting outside since it was a perfect day. "Can we have a picture please?" "Sure," he smiled posing for a few pictures and giving a couple of autographs. "Sorry about that" he said after the girls left. You waved it off. "It's okay" you smiled. "I know it's part of your job" "OH HE REALLY IS HERE!" You hear someone squeal followed by excited shrieks. "Oppa, oppa take a picture with us!" Youngbae frowned. "I'm sorry but I just wan--" "But oppa, how can you take a picture with other fans but not with us!" Youngbae looked at you, you sighed and shrugged. You were really started to regret agreeing to sit outside. "Oppa, please!" He smiled posing with them. You knew going in you would have to deal with fans when you started dating Youngbae but this was ridiculous. Girls just starting coming out of nowhere. You rolled your eyes, at this rate you were never going to finished lunch. "Youngbae-ah, let's finished lunch" you whined. The fans shot you a dirty glare. "Just one picture," one of them sneered at you. "Just one more picture, jagi." You scoffed how could he choose pictures over your date. "I'm going to the car." you told him grabbing your purse before you left.

Kwon Jiyong: "Jagi, are you okay?" Jiyong asked as the police released you. You nodded. "I'm fine," you told him as he examined you. "Look at these scratches." He said pointing at your cheek and hands. "Tell me everything that happened." Well.." you started. Busy schedules left you and your friends missing each other. Finally after two long weeks tonight was the night everyone was free. You sat at the bar waiting for your friends to arrive. "Isn't that G-Dragon's girlfriend?" You heard a girl say to her friend. "Yeah, I thought she would be better looking in person." Ever since a picture of you and Jiyong on a date leaked, you've been learning to deal rude 'fans'. You rolled eyes, walking away as the girls giggled. Once your friends arrived you spent your time laughing, drinking and catching up, forgetting about those girls. It was going well until they sat in the booth behind you. You gritted your teeth, trying to ignore them as they continued saying mean things about you laughing. "Why don't we just move?" Your friends Eunji suggested. "She kind of resembles a dog," one of them loudly said. "Why would G Dragon date a dog look a like?" the other laughed. You couldn't take it anymore."He wouldn't" you shouted now standing at their table, "which is why he isn't dating neither of you dog-faced es!" One of them quickly sprung standing in front of you. "Are you crazy?How dare you talk to me like that?" she screeched. It all happened in slow motion; her hand hit your cheek, you pulled her hair throwing her to the floor and continued hitting her. Before you realized the police were pulling you off and taking you two away. "And that's what happened."

Kang Daesung: Later this week your company was holding a dinner party. Of course you waited to the last minute to go dress shopping, so here you were browsing through hundreds of dresses. "This would be easier if I had friends with me," you mumbled pulling out another dress. You were starting to get a little overwhelmed and it didn't help there was a group of girls that keep looking at you and giggling. You walked away from them, picking out a few dresses to try on. You tried not to be paranoid, but you couldn't help but seemed as if the giggling girl were following you. Ignoring them you went into the dressing room. When you came out the giggling girls were outside your room. "Um," you nervously started. "Can…can I help you?" "Are you Daesungie's girlfriend?" one of them asked. Unsure if they were antis or real fans, you slowly nodded. They squealed in delight, you smiled unsure of what to do next. "Try on the other dresses," one of them said pushing you back into the dressing room. When you came out the second time they were sitting on the floor. They scowled, you thought for a second they might attack. "That dress doesn't suit you." "Try on the next one." You nodded smiling going back into the room. "How about this one?" They stared at you wide eyed. "Wow, that's the best one!" "Buy that one!" "Yeah?" "Of course!" You smiled thanking them for their help. "Unnie, before you go" one of the said. "Make sure you take good care of Daesung oppa."

Lee Seunghyun: "Just tell them to leave us." you whispered to him. "I can't that will cause antis." You rolled your eyes. You and him were taking an early morning walk, just the two of you. Somehow it turned into a early morning walk with you, him and a gathering of fans. They weren't rude, in fact they were quiet except for a few excited giggles and hushed conversation between them. You turn around to look at them, they quietly squealed holding on to each other. " Seunghyun, this is getting weird. Just tell them to go." "Just ignore them," he told you kissing your head, making the girls coo. You looked at him with wide eyes blushing. "A-Are you crazy?" He shrugged kissing you again, this time on the lips. At this the girls shriek. "You girls have to leave now," he told them. "We need our privacy now." The girls snickered as you nudged him, knowing how it sounded. "We have to go now." One said, you assumed she was the leader, as she ushered the girls away. "Seungri is going to make panda cubs." She winked before running off herself. 

 


Requested by noodlefreak: When you have  a stalker/sasaeng fan

*I hope it's what you wanted

I haven't written in so long. I hope it doesn't .