Teaser 2 ; J. Tune Camp confirms rumors about new girl group!

eϟectro | J.Tune camp's new girl group [Hiatus]

                                       

J.Tune Camp confirms rumors about new girl group!
by: ev0lution - 1 minute ago                                                                                                                          5,000,000 views  |   50,000 comments

                                                     

A few days ago, MBLAQ's member G.O tweeted a picture with legs of 5 girls which have recently caused a stir and left netizens curious. Many people had suspicions for a new girl group to debut. The certain tweet has spread like wildfire and J.Tune Camp decided to finally speak up and respond. 
"It is true that there will be a new girl group debuting from
J.Tune Camp. These girls have trained for more than 2 years - some of them trained in different companies as well- and will show you a new generation of music and show their power in dance, vocals, and composing. We are planning their debut sometime this month, members will be revealed soon." Further information of J.Tune Camp's new girl group has also been revealed, including the group's name. "The group's name will be called Electro because their power in music is as strong as the power of electricity and the group will consist of 5 members."
Many netizens immediately replied to the news, "They are officially
MBLAQ's sister group! I can't wait!" "Can't wait to see what they have in store!
What do you think of this new girl group debuting?

Source:
Dailynews


Ohmygod, so much wonderful and amazing apps go through *_* thank you so much guys, I never thought I would get this much apps sob. And I feel bad that I only have to choose 4 OTL. But don't worry I will include the people who did not get accepted in the story too, so everyone is happy :D . And to the people who haven't applied yet, GOGOGO! Today is the last day, and then I get to reveal the members asjdfkljkdfljgf;kjl.