o1

eϟectro | J.Tune camp's new girl group [Hiatus]

"So tomorrow is going to be your debut... Are you nervous?"

The girls bit their lips and Soyeon puffed her cheeks out while their manager was talking. 

"We are a little nervous but we'll get used to the stage eventually. Right girls?" Hye-min asked in a leader-like tone. Hye-min was very nervous, it felt like her heart was going to explode but she had to stay calm because she was the leader and had to set a good example for the girls. If all of them were nervous then everything would be a big mess.

Everyone else nodded furiously, every idol had experienced this feeling and eventually had gone over it. It was their turn and it was their time to shine. 

"And besides, if we mess up we can go and find another job!" Soyeon joked while her members yelled "Yah." and slapped her arm playfully. Everyone didn't take Soyeon's joke seriously and just played along except for Kaeri who was looking at the ground and sighing. 

"Kaeri." Hye-min shook the maknae's shoulder while she was zoned out on the ground, "Are you ok?" 

"Huh? What?" Kaeri looked up. She usually zoned out and had a small attention span, but she was the youngest out of the 5 and still had a lot of time to mature and grow. 

"Are you nervous for tomorrow? It's going to be our debut stage." Hye-min smiled slightly at the adorable maknae right in front of her. 

"Kind of I guess but I believe we don't need to be nervous, we have been trained very nicely by our wonderful MBLAQ oppas!" Kaeri answered and smiled. 

Everyone nodded, "Yeah we should listen to Maknae. We don't need to be nervous, we've trained hard by the company and MBLAQ oppas and I believe we have a lot of potential."  Rae shin replied. 

"Oh that reminds me. MBLAQ is going to visit you guys today." The girls' manager added and then looked at his phone, "They should be here soon." 

"While waiting for them why don't we practice a little more?" Hye-min suggested and everyone agreed, getting to their positions. 

 

 

 

 


After they finished dancing, the girls heard claps and 'whoo' from outside of the dance studio. Then they saw their sunbae's and oppa's running inside. 

"You guys did great!" Seungho cheered while the rest of the members continued clapping.

"You guys were watching us the whole time?" Eunmi asked, smiling as they clapped.

"Yep and you guys did amazing!" Thunder replied and MBLAQ cheered again, "You guys don't need to be nervous, all of you are fantastic and you guys already have fans cheering you on. We're even going to cheer you guys on tomorrow." 

"Yeah but they probably only like us since we're in the same company as MBLAQ." Rae shin complained and slightly rolled her eyes, "They probably don't even care about our talents." 

"Yeah it's true, we're only liked because of MBLAQ. But it's our job to show them that we have amazing talents and we will do that tomorrow!" Hye-min replied and smiled. 

"Take your leader's word for it." Seungho chuckled and looked at his sister proudly as she grinned at him back. 

"Well it seems like we have to go back to our dorm but don't worry we'll be here with you guys tomorrow, don't be nervous you guys will have fun! And tomorrow you guys should know you will be moving in your dorm tomorrow ." Joon instructed while the girls cheered, they were excited to move in their new dorms. 

"We believe in you guys!" Seungho gave the girls a thumbs up and lead the boys back out. 

The girls smiled and waved goodbye to them while looking at them disappear into the hallways. 

"I'm so glad we have MBLAQ oppas by our side, they make us less nervous." Kaeri stated admiringly as the girls quickly agreed. 

"Alright so I think you guys have practiced enough for tomorrow, I want you to go home, rest, and maybe pack for the dorm transfer." Their manager ordered and the girls nodded, getting their things ready. 

"Guys." Hye-min called for her members and they formed a circle. "Let's not be nervous, I know we can do this we will show our all tomorrow and make a good impression. We have wonderful talents like our sunbae's." 

"YEAHH!! GO ELECTRO!!" Eunmi screamed and the rest of the members cheered and screamed, running their way out of the J.Tune Camp building. 

When Soyeon finally calmed out from all the running, she heard her phone ring. She took it out of her big bag and looked at the screen of her big phone, it was a text from her little brother Myungsoo.

"Noona. Can you come to the Infinite dorm?" The text read. Soyeon took a deep breath and ran as quickly as she can to her brother's group's dorm. 



Hye-min quietly walked to her house when she heard her phone ring, "Hello?" She answered curiously, it was Thunder but why would he call her? 

"Hye-min?" She heard his voice on the other line. 

"Yes oppa?" Hye-min answered nervously, the truth was that she liked him but it was her darkest secret since she didn't know what her older brother would think and Soyeon used to date Thunder but they has recently broke up. 

"What are you doing today?" He asked confidently. 

Hye-min's eyes widened slowly and looked at her phone again to check and see if it was actually Thunder and she wasn't being crazy. "I was actually going to go rest and then pack... Why?" 

"Oh." Surprisingly he sounded a little disappointed and there was a long silence but he finally spoke up, "Do you have time to meet up?"

"But why?" Hye-min blurted and then covered , she didn't mean to sound like she didn't want to, she was just confused.

"I... I just want to talk and spend time before your debut!" Thunder replied. 

Hye-min stopped walking for a second and thought, should she go or should she not? it was a hard decision but she decided to go, they weren't meeting up because it's a date, they probably were meeting up so they could just spend time together. "Sure." Hye-min finally answered and nodded to herself. 

"Great! Let's meet up at the cafe near the park... I'll see you there." Thunder told Hye-min and then hung up. Hye-min took a deep breath, wondering if this was the right thing to do but she just continued walking to the cafe. 

 



"Noona!" Myungsoo called out as Soyeon knocked on the apartment door. He quickly ran up to the door and opened it. "Noona! Come in!" Myungsoo smiled slightly and opened the door a little more so Soyeon could easily get inside. 


"Why'd you want me to suddenly come here?" Soyeon asked while going inside the dorm, earning greets from the other members. 

"Because tomorrow is going to be your debut, I wanted to celebrate!" Myungsoo smiled and sat Soyeon down on the floor next to Dongwoo who was one of her best friends. 

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Dongwoo asked, giving a small smile. 

"Maybe a little. Were you nervous when you had your debut stage?" Soyeon asked, smiling back at him.

"Of course, all of us were nervous. But you don't have to worry you can do it." Dongwoo grins at Soyeon. 

"That's what everyone says." Soyeon took a deep breath and opened to continue talking until she saw a cake that Sunggyu and Myungsoo brought from the small kitchen in their dorm. 

Soyeon gasped slightly and looked at the huge vanilla cake with strawberries on top that was set in front of her. "What is this... I didn't even debut yet, what if it turns out bad, then this cake would have been a waste." 

"Don't say that!" Myungsoo scolded and smiled at his older sister, taking out plastic knives and forks from the plastic bag next to him. "And besides, this is a good luck cake. We're going to buy you another cake tomorrow."

"Next cake is going to be chocolate ok?" Soyeon laughed and then looked at the cake admiringly. 

Dongwoo chuckled and picked up the knife until Soyeon stopped him. "Something's missing..." Soyeon looked at the ceiling and squinted as if she was in deep thought. "Oh yeah!" She smirked and grabbed a big piece of cake with her bare hands and smashed the piece on Myungsoo's face. "Who's next?" Soyeon smirked as she grabbed another big piece of cake. 

The members looked at Soyeon in terror while Myungsoo scurried away to find a towel. 

"Who wants to get hit on the face with a cake? If no one volunteers I'll just-" SPLAT. Soyeon dropped the piece of cake on the floor when she realized she had gotten hit on the face with a cake from behind. She turned around and found Dongwoo laughing. 

"You're dead!" Soyeon screamed and grabbed a more bigger piece of cake, chasing Dongwoo around the dorm. 


 



"Oppa!" Hye-min waved as she walked in the cafe and found Thunder sitting down with sunglasses and a scarf for a disguise. 

"Oh Hye-min, you came!" Thunder smiled and waved back, "Sit down." 

Hye-min hesitantly sat down and looked at Thunder, "Why did you want to hang out with just me and not the other members? What about Soyeon?"

Thunder looked at Hye-min and pulled a small smile, "If you just want to go then that's fine." 

"No it's not that... It's only cause it's weird. You're like a very close brother to Seungho oppa and you just broke up with Soyeon, it's just confusing. Why just me?"  Hye-min blabbered as she thought aloud, she did that very often, she didn't like it but she just couldn't stop. 

"Well I feel I'm more close and comfortable to you. I just wanted to spend time with you before your debut day. Do you want a drink? I'll pay." Thunder explained and then took out his wallet. 

"I'll have coffee...." Hye-min answered quietly and looked around the cafe, she wondered if anyone recognized her but her group hasn't debuted yet so maybe not, they will recognize her by tomorrow. 

A few minutes later Thunder came back with two paper coffee cups and set one in front of Hye-min. "Are you excited?" He asked as he drank a little bit of the coffee. 

"Very." Hye-min smiled and put her hands around the cup to warm her hands up. She took a deep breath and observed the cup before she drank it.

"I'm excited to. You guys do very well." Thunder smiled, "And you do well as a leader." 

"Thank you." Hye-min smiled, blushing slightly. She looked away and took another sip of her coffee. 

For a few minutes there was awkward silence, until Hye-min looked at her phone. "I think I should go." Hye-min told Thunder and Thunder nodded.

"Alright..." He smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow then! Remember don't be nervous, you'll do amazing." 

"Thank you again oppa." Hye-min smiled and got up from her seat and walked out of the cafe. She sighed and was in deep thought, if only he knew how much she liked him. But Hye-min obviously couldn't say anything since he and Soyeon was dating, and she couldn't say anything now since they had just broken up. Everything was so confusing to her she just wanted to scream out loud. One day she will tell how she really feels about him. 

 


OK I finished le first chapter of the story! -clap clap- =w= lol. Um I already started Soyeon and Hye-min's story and I will start the rest of the member's story in the other chapter. if you're confused with the names then you should really see the more info part where I introduced the members cause I used their real names. One more thing, I see a lot of people unsubscribing and I don't want to write about someone who already unsubscribed, so whoever comments regularly on my story and didn't get accepted then I'll choose you as a cameo~. OH YEAH ONE LAST THING LOL . For the characters who got chosen if you like want to request a scene in the story for your  character feel free to pm me about the scene you want in the story. It can be anything like a fight scene lol , kiss scene with your lover -wiggle eyebrows- ANYTHING~~ . Oh and comment on the story so I can get motivation guys ;u; . Sorry if this chapter wasn't good enough btw, I've been depressed lately and blah. <33333 Byebye~