o2

eϟectro | J.Tune camp's new girl group [Hiatus]

The sound of Eunmi's alarm clock rang as Eunmi woke up to the annoying sound. She groaned and shifted around her bed violently as she found the snooze button for her clock. She sat up and groaned once more as she looked at the time, 6 am. She hated being woken up early, she liked her sleep and hated when she was disturbed from it. She kicked her blanket away swiftly and got out of her bed, slowly walking over to the bathroom. She didn't care if this was an exciting day, she really did not like waking up from a wonderful sleep. 

Eunmi sighed and walked over to the sink, looking at the mirror on top of it and stared at the reflection. She smiled only a little and then wiped her smile away. She walked over to the bathroom and turned the knob that was labeled hot water and stepped in, taking off all of her clothes. 

After getting ready Eunmi walked back over to her room, getting dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. She was going to change to her wardrobe backstage, this was only just her outfit on the way there. She got her bag and quickly locked her house door. She would have to come back to her house to get her packed stuff and then it would be the last time she would ever see this house. 

While walking to the J.Tune Camp building Eunmi heard her phone ring.

"Hello?" Eunmi answered.

"Eunmi! Today's the day! Excited?" Eunmi beamed as she heard her 2 best friends, Krystal and Nicole on the other line.

"Yes! Definitely!" Eunmi answered, smiling brightly. Her mood has been lifted since finally she heard her best friends' voices.

"We can't wait to see you perform!" Krystal squealed. 

"Oh! AND IN THE AFTER-PARTY, WE BOTH HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" Nicole yelled and both Krystal and her giggled.

"A surprise? What is it?" Eunmi asked, getting slightly excited.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you, you idiot!" Krystal laughed, "Anyways, we have to get your surprise ready. We'll see you at the after party! WE LOVE YOU."

Eunmi shook her head and laughed to herself after Krystal had hung up. She wondered what the surprise could be, her best friends had always thought up of good surprises. She bit her lower lip and ran over to the J.Tune camp building.


"Eunmi! You're finally here!" Chanel(Hye-min) smiled and ran over to give Eunmi a hug. "Yay. All of us are here, can we go now manager oppa?"

"Not yet, the studio for Mnet hasn't opened up yet. You guys should practice for a little more just in case." Their manager replied, looking at his watch.

"Alright. Let's go guys!" Chanel smiled and they ran and got ready to their positions.

After practicing their manager finally put the girls' practice to a stop and told them to get ready to get in the van to go to the studio. 

"FINALLY! I CAN'T WAIT!" Chanel squealed and ran outside of the J.Tune Camp building and to the van with the other girls following. 

Soyeon smiled and turned to Kaeri, "Kaeri! Are you nervous?" She asked and grinned.

"Yes!" Kaeri took a deep breath and smiled. "But I'm excited as well, we finally get to go on stage and perform!"

"Rae shin. Are you ready?" Soyeon turned to Rae shin. 

"No." Rae shin replied bluntly, making the rest of the girls laugh and smile at Rae shin's straight-forwardness.

"What about you Eunmi?" Chanel asked and Eunmi smirked slightly.

"I'M READY!!!!" Eunmi screamed powerfully, startling the girls. 

"Yah! You're gonna damage your vocal chords. Stop screaming." Their manager oppa scolded and continued driving.

"Sorry oppa." Eunmi apologized quietly and then laughed quietly with her groupmates. 

"We're here!" Their manager oppa finally pulled over and stopped the van.

"Finally!" Soyeon groaned and then walked out of the van and stopped to see thousands of people waiting outside, holding cameras and merchandise. Soyeon held her breath and looked around the crowd, she didn't realize there would be this many people watching Electro's performance. She almost couldn't breathe and just wanted to run away. 

"Isn't this great?" Chanel smiled and ran towards the door in the studio, "Come on guys! We have to get ready and everything!"

"Calm down unnie..." Kaeri smiled slightly, holding tightly onto Chanel's shoulders, "We perform 5th. There's still a lot of time to get ready!" 

"I know but we had to meet our sunbae's and everything!" Chanel replied, she couldn't hide her excitement at all. Soyeon just stood there, looking down. 

"Can we go?" Rae shin asked, showing her frustration and pushing the girls forward lightly.

"Let's just go." Soyeon took a deep breath and slowly walked inside the studio and backstage. 

"THERE THEY ARE!" The girls smiled as they heard their MBLAQ oppas' voices. 

"Annyeong oppa!" They all said together and laughed because of their good timing. 

"You guys must be very excited. Well you should get dressed in your wardrobe first and then the stylists will do your hair and makeup." Seungho smiled, explaining everything to the girls since it was their first time performing. 

"Ne oppa!" The girls answered and walked over to the closets where their outfits were located. 

"I can't wait till it's our turn to go on stage!" Kaeri smiled as she took her assigned outfit from one of the stylist unnies. 

"Me neither! And I can't wait till we meet our sunbae's. It's going to be so much fun." Eunmi replied and walked inside one of the fitting rooms to get dressed. 

Soyeon took a deep breath and smiled widely, "I'm so nervous." She laughed slightly as if it wasn't serious. 

"Don't worry! You'll do fine." Rae shin nodded, "We'll all do fine. We don't have to worry, we have MBLAQ oppas cheering us on!"

"I guess you're right. I just have to keep reminding myself that." Soyeon hit her head lightly and walked inside the fitting rooms. 

After all of the girls got dressed they sat on the makeup chair to get their hair and makeup done. While they did, more idols came in and greeted MBLAQ and smiled at Electro. 

"Stay still!" One of the Codi unnies scolded as Soyeon was squirming around while they were applying makeup. Soyeon didn't like applying makeup that much, it felt uncomfortable to her.

Soyeon huffed, not even trying to hide her frustration. She was always like that, she liked to show people when she was mad so they could feel a little bit guilty about it. 

"Ok, you girls are done. Don't touch your faces cause the makeup might smudge!" The makeup unnies instructed as they put their make-ups and hair tools away. 

The girls all stood up and walked over to the place where most of the performing idols were. They saw Sistar, 4minute, Exo, U-kiss, BTOB and a bunch of other groups. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Chanel bowed to their sunbaes.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The groups bowed back and waved. "Are you guys nervous?" 4minute's Jiyoon asked, smiling.

"We've been asked that a lot... Is it obvious?" Kaeri asked and then laughed, showing her beautiful eyesmile. 

"All of you will do well! Just pretend this is just same old rehearsal, and pretend the people in the audience are dolls. Oh and while you guys are here Mnet photographers are gonna want your pics so just pose for the camera!" Hyuna told the girls and smiled. The girls nodded and said thankyou. 

"Here, we got you some drinks." Seungho gave each of the girls a bottle of water.

"Thank you oppa!" Eunmi opened the bottle of ice cold water and drank it. 

"Can I have soda?" Soyeon asked, looking at the bottle of water and back up to Seungho.

"No soda. Manager hyung forbids it cause you might gain weight!" Seungho answered and Soyeon took a deep breath and opened the bottle of water slowly.

"You guys are almost up!" Joon grinned, "One more performance before you! I'm so excited to see you guys perform in real life on the actual stage."

"Shut up oppa. We're all nervous, no need to remind us!" Rae shin complained and sat down on the couch. 

Joon looked at Rae shin, "So you're nervous! I didn't know that... Aren't you like the tough one here?" 

"What? No." Rae shin shook her head and tip another sip of her water. Her and Joon always fought, not serious but in a playful way. They were like a cat and mouse, always quarreling. 

Before Joon could say anything a photographer walked up to both Rae shin and Joon, "Say kimchi!" The photographer said and Rae shin smiled, doing the peace sign while Joon was doing bunny ears on Rae shin. After the picture was taken, Rae shin glared at Joon and pretended to try and attack him as Joon ran away.

"Ya! Don't run around!" The Codi unnie's yelled as they were doing Exo's makeup, "You're going to mess us up!"

"Sorry noona!" Joon apologized and bowed as Rae shin pointed and laughed at Joon.

"HAHA!" Rae shin taunted, "You got in trouble~" 

This time Joon pretended to attack Rae shin but Raeshin didn't move an inch. "I'm not scared of you!" Rae shin smirked and then stood up from the couch. 

"ELECTRO IS UP IN 2!" The producer of Mnet countdown came in and walked out of the room. 

"...." Soyeon cursed under her breath and Chanel looked at Soyeon with a surprised look. "You curse?" She asked, gasping a little bit.

"Of course I do. I curse all the time." Soyeon chuckled, "Surprised?"

"Well, it's the first time I heard you curse!" Chanel took a deep breath and smiled slightly.

"Guys guys! Can you gather around?" G.O. asked, getting the girls together. "Wow this is finally the time! You girls ready?" 

"Yes!" All the girls cheered. 

"Now, all you girls are ready and we will cheer for you. There's no need to worry and you guys will do great!" Thunder nodded and the girls smiled. 

"GO ELECTRO!!!!!!!" All of them screamed and the producer walked in, "Electro! You're up!"

The 5 of them walked out, getting their headsets and putting them on and walked to the stage. The girls saw the audience, they didn't expect so much people would be here. They saw people screaming their heads off and a people holding signs with the members' names and 'Electro' . Suddenly the song 'Break it' and Rae shin did her solo dance in the middle while the other 4 danced around her. The crowd cheered and screamed as the girls danced with a wide smile on their faces. This wasn't so bad after all... 

After thirty second, Break it ended and then their debut song 'Huh' and they began to sing. 

Chanel | Eunmi | Soyeon | Kaeri | Rae shin | All



(Say humph, say humph)
Say humph (huh) say humph (huh) Nan naemamdaero nae meotdaero hae

Naega T.V-e naogo sipdahamyeon (wae-ae ? wae-ae ?)
Jomdeo yeppeojigo shipdahamyeon (wae-ae ? wae-ae ?)
Moduda andwindagoman mal-hae What you do
Utgijima naneun nae mamdaero (uh huh, uh huh)

Nae saenggak bodan (Nae saenggak bodan)
Jakku gateungeol barae (ddok gateun geotman barae)

Modu da naegeseo gateun moseubman barae plz leave me
Baby you are kidding me! (huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

I wanna be on magazine
Modu mamdaero in ma scene
Chingaling chingaling chingaling hai
Work it work it work it out

Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)
Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)
Say humph!
(huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae
Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

Igeot jeogeot jakku ddo shikijima [(huh huh huh huh)
Nal bakkuryeogo hajima [(huh huh huh huh)
Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan nae mamdaero nae meotdaero hae
Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

Naega jjalbeun chimareul ibeumyeon (no,oh no,oh)
Meoril jjalb-ke jareugo sipdahamyeon (no,oh no,oh)
Modu da isanghadago mal-hae what you do
Utgijima naneun nae mamdaero (uh huh, uh huh)

Nae moseub bodan (nae moseub bodan)
Jakku dareun geol barae (je meotdaerodeul mal-hae)
Moduda ma-eumdaero nareul bakkuryeogohae plz leave me

Baby you are kidding me! (huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

I am gonna be famous
Ije buteon dangdanghan ladies
Chingaling chingaling chingaling hai
Work it work it work it out

Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)
Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)
Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae
Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

Keep it ma way u can’t touch us nal kkeokkeuryeo hadaga neon dachyeo
Real music-euro mujanghan young ladies sunjinhan pyojeongeun neol wihan ma fake skill
Oh,oh beolsseo sumeobeoryeotni deo kkok kkok sumeora meorikarak bo-illa
Ireon nal gamdong hal su itgetni huh ? Ajik boyeojulke sandeomiya huh !

Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)
Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)
Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae
Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

Igeot jeogeot jakku ddo shikijima [(huh huh huh huh)
Nal bakkuryeogo hajima [(huh huh huh huh)
Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh)Nan nae mamdaero nae meotdaero hae
Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)


After the last line was sung, the girls heard screaming and cheering. They couldn't help but smile as tears slightly welled up in their eyes. They performed their debut stage flawlessly and so much fans were cheering them on. All their worries were wiped away and they walked out of the stage and back to the backstage room. 


FINALLY I UPDATED!! Sorry I couldn't update for a longggg time >< my laptop broke and I finally got access to another computer :D . K so anyways I'm back and ready and I feel so inspired right now LOL. Don't forget to comment :p and request a scene if you want~ Oh and cameos will come in the next chapter! ^_^ <3 빠이