Please forgive me!

Please forgive me!

 

 

On the day of the concert. When you and Chloe get there, the security guards accompany you and Chloe to your seats. The fans keeps on taking pictures of you when they saw you. Even though you're not a celebrity, you still became famous of being Yoochun's girlfriend, well correction, now you're no longer Yoochun's girlfriend, you're now his ex girlfriend.

 

 

After sometime of waiting, the concert starts. Rising Sun is the song that they first sing in the concert. The members go separately to the stage so that all the fans can see them. Changmin go to the part when you and Chloe sitting that's why he saw you and smile at you, you smiled back to him. The concert goes on and on, they're already performing non stop for one and a half hour. You can see to their faces that they are already tired but because of their fans they can still smile and enjoy the concert.

 

You can't stop looking at Yoochun. You don't know why do you still love him despite of what he did to you. Everytime you see him, he is still have an impact to your heart but there are still spaces of your hatred to him. When they're done singing Mirotic, you saw Yoochun looking at you. You tried to look to other but you can feel that he is still looking at you, that is the part when he start talking to the fans in English.

 

“The concert will end soon. I hope all of you are enjoying.”, he said while smiling.

 

His smile is your weakness. Your tears start to fall from your eyes. You missed him so much. Your heart is longing for him. Your heart needs him but you can't forgive him easily after what he did to you. He kissed a girl which is not you. That is the biggest mistake that he did to you.

 

“Before we continue our concert...”, he said to get your attention back to him because he saw you crying. “I have a story to tell to all of you. Actually this is a love story. Do you all want to hear it?”, he asked the fans and they said yes.

“There is this girl that the guy love the most. The guy can give up everything just to make the girl happy, the guy announced about their relationship to the world even though they both know that this is will going to be their problem. The Love, because of love they became more stronger and stronger after tomorrow comes but there is this an incident that ruined everything. There is another girl that wants to ruin the relationship that the guy and girl have. She set up a scene to the guy which end up the girl get mad and broke up to the guy.”, Yoochun said.

 

The fans gets sad when they heard the story from Yoochun that why they shout to say more, they want an ending to be happy.

 

“Actually even I don't know if this will going to be a happy ending. Let's watch this video and let's see if the girl will going to forgive the guy.”, that's what Yoochun said then the video starts to play.

 

You are shock when you saw your pictures there including the selca of you and Yoochun that you both took when you're still together. When the video ended, you see a text saying “Chae Ri, pls. Forgive me.” .. Then you realized that the story that Yoochun talking about is the love story of you and him.

 

“Chae Ri-ah, please forgive me.”, He repeat those words that are still at the screen. “I love you so much and I don't want to live anymore if you're no longer my girl. You're my life, the kimchi on my side dishes, the rice on my breakfast, the chopstick and spoon on my meal time, and the heart of my body.”, Yoochun said while crying.

 

You saw to his eyes that he is sincere. Your heart felt pain when you see him crying because of him. The fans start to whisper to each other but then they shout to forgive him. Yoochun starts to walk towards you. He get your hand to go to the center of the stage then he kneel in front of you. You're shock when he did it to you, the fans start to shout more to forgive him.

 

“Chae Ri-ah, please forgive me.. I love you so so so much.. I promise you to not make you cry again.. please forgive me.”, Yoochun said from the bottom of his heart.

 

“Yes Yoochun oppa, I forgive you.”, you said and your eyes start cry because of happiness. All the fans scream when Yoochun hug you so tightly. Both of you are happy on the night. The scene that Yoochun did at the concert became a hot topic on Korea. You just only thank that it is all positive issue.

 

Flashback

The day when Chae Ri leaved the country of South Korea, Changmin is the one who sent Chae Ri to the Airport. No one knows about Chae Ri leaving the country except for Changmin and Chae Ri's parents.

 

When Changmin get back from the airport the 4 other members surprised him. Yunho and Junsu suddenly grab Changmin and then tied his hands together in his back. Both Jaejoong and Yoochun look at Changmin's face who is still shock of what happened to him.

 

Hyung, what are you doing to me?”, Changmin asked while judging all the members.

We will not going to untie that unless you're going to say to us where is Chae Ri!”, Jaejoong said.

Hyung, I don't know!! Why are you asking me when I don't know where she is.”, Changmin lied.

Stop lying Changmin-ah, we all know that you know where is she.”, Yunho said.

Well, if you dont want to say to us where is she.. we will not going to untie that forever.”, Junsu said while laughing to Changmin's face who is already wants to cry.

Our poor maknae wants to cry now.”, Yoochun's tease to Changmin.

Okay, I will say it where she is!!!”, Changmin gave up.

 

Started on the day, Changmin became the spy of Chae Ri. Changmin is the one who is always calling Chae Ri to know if he is okay or not and Changmin is also the reason why Chae Ri end up attending the concert.

 

End of Flashback