Please forgive me!

Please forgive me!

 

Its been a month when the two of you broke up. You're already in California, U.S.A. To study 6 months course of Culinary Arts. This is the good news that you received the day when you and Yoochun broke up. No one in DB5K except for Changmin knows that you're already in America. Only Changmin is the one that you trust after Yoochun's did to you.
 
“Changmin-ah!! how are you?”, as you answered your phone when you saw the name Changmin on it.
“Chae Ri-ah!! I'm okay.. I miss you!! .. how are you?”, Changmin said that is obvious that he is excited to hear your voice.
“I'm okay Changmin!!, I'm doing good.... Why did you called me?”
“Ahh! Yes, I almost forgot hehe... We will going to have a concert in Los Angeles next week!!!”, Changmin said that is obviously he is very happy to see you. But then, you realized if you're going to the concert you're going to see Yoochun.
“Chae Ri-ah??.. are you still there?”, Changmin asked when you took long to answer.
“Ahh... Changmin, I don't have any time next week because I have work too.”, you lied.
“You know what Chae Ri?... You're not good in lying. Its obvious that you don't want to go to the concert because of Yoochun hyung.”, Changmin caught you lying.
“Changmin... you already know.....”, then Changmin cut you off.
“Chae Ri, please go!! I will send to you the ticket... If you're not going to go to our concert... then forget our friendship!!”, then he hung the phone.
 
You tried to say hello many times but no more Changmin's voice to hear. Aish! Why Changmin is being like that. But then, you have no choice but to to go. Changmin is your bestfriend, the person than can only understand what you feel.
 
The day before the concert you really did received the ticket that Changmin sent to you. That is two VVIP ticket. You gave the other VVIP ticket to your friend which is a DB5K fan. That friend's name is Chloe. She became your friend when she saw you. She knew that you're Yoochun's girlfriend.
 
When you and Yoochun started to date he decided to make the public knows about his relationship to you. At first it is hard because there are so many fans sending you death threats and hate messages but when the time goes on those messages decreases. Now, the Cassiopeia supports your relationship but they don't know the break up of you and Yoochun. You don't know why Yoochun didn't say it to the public.