Please forgive me!

Please forgive me!

 

Chae Ri cried when she gets home. She can't stop crying after what she saw when he visited Yoochun's house. All those years he didn't did this to you or maybe he is doing this without you knowing.

 

“Who are you?”,you tried to ask calmly.

“It's me, Chae Ri-ah!”, that is Yoochun's voice.

“What are you doing here?!!”, you ask him in front of the close door.

“Chae Ri-ah, open the door. Let me explain”,

“Yoochun oppa, please stay away from me... I don't need your explanation!!!”, while saying those words all you can do is crying. You can't forget that easily all you saw in his condominium.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

You were excited to go to Yoochun's condo unit after you received a good news from your professor. You rush to his condo to say the good news and surprise him but the plan that you have didn't happened because you're the one who get surprised.

 

You entered the passcode number on Yoochun's door which is the date when the both of you started to date. When the door opened you saw Yoochun and Jiyeon kissing. Yoochun's back was facing you that's why he didn't noticed that you're there. You silently get out of the condo and close the door. That's the time when your tear keep on falling.

 

You lean your back to he wall to get some strength. That's the scene that Changmin, Junsu, Yunho, and Jaejoong seen. They all rush to you worriedly.

 

Chae Ri, are you okay?”, Changmin ask while holding you.

What are you doing here? Come on, let's go inside.”, Junsu being nice to you but you refuse it.

Please don't. I want to go home.”, you said.

Me and Changmin will send you to go home. Its already late.”, Junsu's suggestion to you. You have no choice but to accept it because even you don't trust yourself that you can go home safely in this state.

 

ON the other part, when Jaejoong and Yunho saw the car that you, Changmin, and Junsu's car riding leaved they go upstairs to Yoochun's condo.

 

Yoonchun-ah, is you and Chae Ri fought a while ago?”, Jaejoong asked when he got inside of Yoochun's condominium.

No, we didn't. Why?”, Yoochun is curious why Jaejoong asked it.

We saw Chae Ri outside a while ago. Crying..”, Yunho said while changing the channels on the tv. But, then suddenly Jiyeon show up from the kitchen. Both Yunho and Jaejoong were shocked when they saw Jiyeon and then there's something pop out on their mind. They already understand why Chae Ri was crying outside the condo, so both of them look at Yoochun worriedly.

 

Its feels like Yoochun understand what Jaejoong and Yunho means on their looks. Yoochun get the key of his car and he run as fast as he can to go to the parking lot.

 

End of flashback

 

“Its not what you think Chae Ri-ah....”, then suddenly you open the door to face Yoochun.

“Its not what I think? HUH?!!! I saw you and Jiyeon kissing so do you think I will still believe you?”

“You dont know what happened before....”

“I don't need your explanations oppa, I will never gonna believe to all your lies again.”, you cut him off.

“Please Chae Ri, let me explain.”

“Stop it....” you close the door but you open it again “AND WE ARE OVER!!!”, then you close again the door.