Jealousy

A Trip to My Girlfriend's Homeland

So this is just the continuation of Chapter One!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

AUTHOR'S POV

Hyerin arrived at Vogue's main office. She headed to her cubicle and prepared her stuffs for the meeting. Like her planner, files and laptop and Ipad. She headed to the meeting room.

She walk to the hallways and staffs greeted her along the way. She arrived at the meeting room and sat down at her place. All the staffs were complete. They're waiting for the editor-in-chief Lee Myung Hee. Hyerin talked to the other staffs about work and fashion.

"So how's your love life?" Yumi her close friend and fashion stylist here at Vogue asked. Hyerin smiled.

"It's fine" Hyerin answered, She tried not to answer question's that are to personal. She wanted her love life to be as private as possible.

"I heard you're going for a 2 months leave." Yumi said. Hyerin smiled and nodded.

"I'm going back to the Philippines with Jaejoong. We're visiting my family and having a vacation there." Hyerin explained.

"Whoa! that's awesome. You get to spend time with your hot "bo" " Yumi said squealing. Hyerin smiled.

The door oppened and everyone straightened up. The editor-in-chief just arrived. They fixed everything and greeted Lee Myung Hee. They all settled down and continued the meeting. They talked about the next issue of the magazine, what ti put in the colimn, the latest fashion, photoshoot concepts and other neccesities to produce a new issue of the high-fashion magazine. Then a topic came out.

"So as you know Hyerin-shii is taking 2 months off. I would like to assign one of the junior writers for her position. Hyein-ah do you have any suggestion on who should take your place as a writer for a while?" Myunghee asked. 

"I personally think Jieun should take my place. " Hyerin suggestedn the great junior writer she knew. Myunghee smiled, she really liked Hyerin she treats her as her own daughter.

" Great, I'll talk to her." Myunghee said. Hyerin smiled.

"Deh." Hyerin answered politely.

"Oh and also you're going to you're home country right?" Myunghee asked.

"Deh I am" Hyerin answered.

"Hope you have a great vacation" Myung Hee said. Hyerin smiled.

"Deh I will" She answered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The meeting lasted for a few hours and ended at luch time. Hyerin walked out of the meeting room and headed to her cubicle. She sat down and opened her Prada planner and checked her schedule.  While browsing through her packed schedule for the next 2 weeks her phone rang. She browsed her phone to her bag. She has two phones. A Blackberry for her work and stuffs and an IPhone for personal use.

She got her IPhone and the caller ID says JaeBoo <3.

Which means Jaejoong is calling her. She pressed the green button and answered.

"Aegiya! Annyeong!" Jaejoong answered cheerfully,  Hyerin smiled hearing his boyfriend's name.

"Oh annyeong!" Hyerin greeted. 

"Are you free for lunch?" Jaejoong asked. Hyerin thought and she was definitely free.

"Yeah, wae?" She asked examining her black polished nails.

"Now get down here! I've been waiting for you in a while." Jaejoong said in the line. 

"You're outside?" Hyerin asked. She heard Jaejoong's signature laugh.

"Yup, right in front of your building.Palli! Get down here let's have lunch" Jaejoong answered. Hyerin smiled.

"I'm coming." She said.

"Okay! See you! Mwuuaaah!" Jaejoong answered with a kiss sound. Hyerin got her bag and put her planner inside together with her IPhone.

She headed outside her building.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She arrived at the lobby and you can see people walking in and out of the building. The security guard smiled at her as she walks by and she smiled back. As she was walking out in the building she bumped in to a close guy friend of mine.

"Oh Hey Hyerin. Haven't seen you in a while!" The tall handsome male model said. Hyerin smiled and they shared a friendly hug.

"Oh hey Shin! Yeah it's been a while!" Hyerin smiled at her long time close guy friend/model.

"What's up? Are you in a hurry?" Shin asked examining his friend while holding her arm softly.

"Not really but someone is waiting for me." Hyerin answered . She pointed at the Silver Lamborghini Murciélago.

                   

         580887_432195996823854_499268796_n.jpg

"Ow! that must be your boyfriend?" Shin asked examining the luxury car. Hyerin blushed a little.

"Yeah, we're going to have lunch." Hyerin answered honestly. 

"Oh! Okay well I'll see you around." Shin said and gave his friend a goodbye friendly hug.

"Yup see you." Hyerin said and waved. She immediately headed to Jaejoong's car. When she opened the door she saw her boyfriend glaring at her with anger in his eyes.

"What took you so long?" He asked coldly. Hyerin knew why he's like this.

"Aegiya, sorry that was my friend. I repeat just my friend and nothing more, we just greeeted each other.: Hyerin said with the best puppy eyes she can give, Jaejoong looks at her.

"Friend? then why is he holding your arms and hugging you?" He asked. Hyerin smiled, she knew he would give in.

"It's just a friendly affection." Hyerin reasoned and kissed his cheeks. Jaejoong soften and ended up smiling.

"I knew you would give in." Hyerin said. Jaejoong laughed a little and squeezed Hyerin cheeks.

"You're cuteness is over powering." Jaejoong said which made Hyerin giggled.

"SO where are we eating lunch?" Hyerin asked. 

"I don't know where do you wanna go?" Jaejoong asked while driving.

"You decide." Hyerin said, So Jaejoong sped off to a Italian restaurant.

So they had a happy and sweet lunch that day and Hyerin got back to work.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2nd update! what do you think so far??? Is it weird?

Please Comment and Subscribe!