Ex-es and Cheesecake.

Wicked Love

Your POV

 

* a year later*

 

I huffed, wiping sweat from my face. It sure was a humid summer day and I was bloated with back pains. Being 8 months pregnant was sure not easy.

Not to mention, I was nervous as I entered the small cafe. Today, I was meeting Mario. After all this time, he called me, asking if he could meet up for a chat. I couldn't refuse, I really wanted to know how was he doing and I was just grateful he still acknowledged I existed.

I looked over the place noticing him in the far end, by a small table. He took off his sunglasses, gaping at me with his mouth wide open, as I approached.

Well, I would have never imagined! He smiled as he got up, helping me take a seat. You still look great, you have that glow on your face.

What glow? I asked as the waitress took my order. A refreshing orange juice is what I needed now.

The happy woman glow. My fiance has the same. He laughed and I smiled widely.

Yeah, I saw it on the news that you're engaged. She looks very beautiful.

Yeah, but damn, this is a surprise! I heard you got married last year, but pregnant?! Mario gasped, pointing at my big belly. How much time until the little you arrives?

Soon. I'm on my 8th month. I explained, sipping my drink as soon as it arrived.

Boy or girl?

A boy. It will be a little baby boy. I cooed, rubbing my belly.

I should get a present for the little Seunghyun then. Mario chuckled as for a moment we sat in silence, looking at each other.

I'm glad, you're happy and doing well. I started reaching over to pat his hand.

Yeah, it took me a while, but I did it. Mario looked down, smiling sadly. I always thought it will be me and you. I imagined you carrying my child, but life has a funny way dealing with your dreams. He sighed, as I flinched in guilt. Enough about the past, no need to bring it up, right? We're both happy and that's all that matters. He pinched my cheek.

Yeah, you're right. I spoke quietly as Mario reached into his pocket pulling out an envelope.

I am here in Seoul for bussiness and I wanted to hand you this personally since I have the chance.

I opened the envelope curiously. Omo, it's a wedding invitation! It's so sweet of you to invite me, thank you! I beamed

Mario awkardly rubbed his head. Well, yeah, the wedding is in 5 months, but since the baby is coming, I wonder if you'll make it.

I'm sure I can figure out something. I smiled as Mario payed the bill, getting up, reaching his hand out to me.

Now that this is settled, do you want to watch a movie? If you can, of course. It's so hot outside, it must've been bothersome for you to even come to meet me.

Oh, I will be fine, I am weeling good enough for a little stroll.

Are you sure? If you start feeling sick or tired, let me know, I'll take you home. He looked at me furrowing his eyebors in concern.

It's a deal! And don't worry too much. I'm pregnant, not dying. I nudged his shoulder as we left the cafe side by side, which reminded me how it was when we were nothing more than friends.

 

*next day*

 

I woke up, not finding Seunghyun next to me. How odd, it was Saturday and he loved to sleep longer on weekends. I slowly got out of the bed, dragging my heavy body to bathroom. I washed up and went downstairs, to find Seunghyun sitting in the kitchen, sipping his coffee while reading a newspaper.

Good morning, honey! I chirped kissing his cheek.

He didn't answer and I suspiciously eyed him while roaming the fridge for some sandwhiches. He lookd quite gloomy as he didn't even smile at me.

What's wrong? Didn't sleep well tonight?

No, actually I had a good sleep. He murmured, before flipping a few pages and tossing the newspaper over the table to me as he folded his arms on his chest, leaning back in his seat.

When were you going to tell me you met with him? He spoke coldly as I looked down on the paper. It was the gossip column. The topic was "Old love reunited?" And beneath it pictures of me and Mario walking out of the cafe, strolling down streets, laughing and entering the movie theatre.

Did you have a good time with your ex? Seunghyun sneered giving me a glare. Did he decide he still loves you and came back to lure you in?

Seunghyun! I gasped, trying to stiffle my laughter. Based on his mood swings, I would think he's the one being pregnant. Nothing like that. He wanted to meet me to pass an invitation to his wedding. I explained as I watched his tense shoulders relax a bit.

And do you think I would leave you and go to him? Looking like this? I pointed to my stomach. I would never leave you, dummy! I laughed getting up to give my jealous, cute husband a hug.

But you did leave me once. He murmured and I sighed as I remembered that we had a huge fight a few months ago and since during pregnancy my mood could go a bit out of control I had packed my bags and ran off to live at Daesung's for a week. I swear, he will remind me that for the rest of my life.

But I came back, right? I was stupid and you were wrong. That won't happen again. I love you and you love me and we are having a baby. I'm happy where I am - right next to you. No man can take me away from you. I said seriously, cupping his face and making him look into my eyes. I adore you. I whispered, kissing him.

I'm sorry. Seunghyun murmured as he pulled me into his lap, nuzzling my neck.

I know. I patted his messy hair as he got up, taking my hand in his. Now let me make up for my jealousy attack and take you out.

Are you taking me out so the papparazzi's can take a few snaps? I joked making him chuckle.

Yes, actually. Everyone must know you are my woman. We will make it clear. He stuck his tongue out as we walked into our bedroom. Also I think you might crave for some strawberry cheesecake. He wriggled his eyebrows and I gasped.

CHEESECAKE! I yelled, flinging the closet's doors wide open, hurriedly pulling a summer dress over my head. Get dressed, hubby! We're going cake hunting!

You're crazy, but I still love you! He laughed getting dressed.

I'm gonna get myself some ca-ake! I sang out loud as we both left the house.

You're amazing! I smiled at him as we got into the car.

Why? He asked turning on the radio, driving down the street.

You always know how to bring my mood up.

All I know is you love cake. Cake always works on you. He winked at me playfully as I laughed out loud.

I will get fat if you will feed me cake everytime you get me angry.

I will still love you even if you turn into a hippo. Seunghyun blurted, avoiding my slap.

Shut up and watch where you're driving! I nudged him, looking out into the traffic. The sun was blazing in the vast blue sky, as I watched couples enjoying the summer romance. Such a beautiful day to spend with my beautiful husband. Just another happy day in my happy life.

 


Okay, next one is the last one, keke! ;D

This is just a filler on their life! ^_^ It would be nice to cut this story so abruptly.

Truly Yours,

Hotaru!