Awake.

Wicked Love

Your P.O.V

Last night he fell asleep next to me after crying for hours.

I couldn't fall asleep so all I did was listen to his steady breathing, feeling his warm breath on my hand.

Was he really sorry? Was he realy going to change? Can a person change so fast? So is he going to love me now? IS he going to beg for my forgiveness? Does he think he can erase all the years of sadness and useless hope?
I don't think so. Besides, I don't think I want him to do it...not anymore.

 

Tabi's P.O.V

I woke up when the nurse came in to check on ____. I guess, I fell asleep next to her.

Don't worry, mr. Choi. I heard from the doctor that she is getting better. She is healing quite fast too. You're going to get your precious wife back soon enough. The nurse chirped as she checked the system and _____'s condition, writing something in a chart next to her bed.

I just gave her a timid smile, turning my attention back to _____'s peaceful face. The nurse left soon after and I decided to get a quick shower.

I came back just in time to hear my phone ringing. It was Daesung.

Oh, hyung. How is ____? Awake yet? his cheerful voice spoke.

No, Dae. Still the same. Still sound asleep. I answered How are the rest doing? What are you up to?

Aah, we're shooting a CF. But we will be done soon, maybe I will drive in later.

Ok, then see you later. I said, hanging up the phone. Was there really a need for him to come so often? If I wasn't the husband, people would probably think it's Dae, since he hung around so often.

I was about to reach for the notebook to continue reading when I heard ____ sigh. She sighed!!! I leaned closer to her and noticed that her eyebrows were slightly furrowed. Then she moved her hand a bit.

____-ah!! Can you hear me? I almost yelled out. My heart began to beat so fast from excitement. Is she going to wake up? I touched her hand and she curled her fingers into a fist.

Can you open your eyes? C'mon try, sweetheart! I know you can do it.

Her head moved from side to side and I saw her eyes fluttering open. At first she just stared at the ceiling, then turned her face to me.

You did it!! Try to stay awake, I will call the doctor. I said, pressing the emergency button like my life depended on it. Can you speak?

She opened up only to sigh again. I saw her trying to speak and finally the words came out, but it wasn't what I expected to hear.

Get out of here. I don't want to see you. She spoke in a husky voice before facing the wall. She closed her eyes for a moment only to open them up again when the doctor rushed in.

I stood aside, dumbfounded by what she just said. Why did she want me to leave?

____-ah... I called out, but she ignored it, focusing her gaze on the doctor.

mrs Choi. Can you see me? The doctor asked and she nodded Can you speak?

Yes... she whispered, before clearing to speak up louder. Yes. she repeated as the doctor checked her reflexes.

Can you feel your body? He asked touching her legs and arms.

Yes, but it's a bit hard to move. It feels heavy.

It's normal. You've been sleeping for a long time, so the muscles got weaker. We're glad to see you can feel your legs, we were afraid you'd be paralised.

Well, that would be bad luck, wouldn't it? She even managed to smile and the doctor laughed.

I see you can even joke! That's good, good humour means you're on your way to recovery. And the last question - do you remember everything? Where you live, your relatives..your husband?

Yes. I remember everything. ___ spoke and glanced at me Even though I think it would be better for me if I had lost my memory.

The doctor continued the check up, changed some medicine and went off, letting us know that if she can stay conscious from now on, he will assign her to x-ray and other primary check-up's.

There was an awkward silence as she still wasn't looking at me. Instead she concentrated on moving her fingers and toes.

_____-ah.. I called out again, stepping closer as she slowly picked up her head, looking at me with indifferent eyes. I never neen her so...cold.

I think I told you to leave. I don't want to see you. I want to see Daesung. Call him and tell him to come over. And then get out of my face before I start to scream and tell the nurses to kick you out.

But why? I asked not really understanding why she wants to kick me out. I was around her for so long and no she wants me to leave.

Because I hate you. You ing disgust me, GET OUT!!!! she yelled as I saw tears brim her eyes. I couldn't take it anymore so I left, like she wanted me to, dialling Daesung.

Hi, Dae. ____ woke up and she wants to see you. Get here as soon as you can. I spoke angrily before hanging up and making my way down the hall. If she hates me then I will have to change her mind.

No way in hell will I leave her alone now.

 


Just a mini-update!

hu-huu, Tabi is determined! ^^

Hope you guys like it so far. I will try to update more frequently!

Thank you for being so patient and a BIIIIG thanks for all the comments - your opinion is what gets this story going!


Truly Yours,
Hotaru!