Only Tears

Only Tears

Infinite had successfully finished their second invasion concert and of course Ha Rin had spazzed over that. They had also announced that they will be having an encore concert which the fans should anticipate. After hearing that news Ha Rin had pleaded her parents in letting her, even for just once, to attend to that concert. It took her a week to finally persuade her parents.

~~~

It was now Sunggyu’s solo stage and he sang a new song from their comeback. Ha Rin was yet again mesmerized by him. He played the piano and the way he sang was full of emotions it was like she could feel what he was feeling. His voice resounded in her head making his voice the only sound she could hear. Somehow she was struck by the lyrics of the song and she felt like crying.

~~~

A few months before the encore concert, Sunggyu participated in writing a song for their comeback because he got an idea from the letter the girl he bumped into gave him. So when he heard one of the songs he decided to give his idea and so the song was formed.

Also it was somehow his way on giving an answer to her confession and a way to express his feelings which was something he rarely does but after having read that letter he started to open up to his friends and show what he was feeling as of the moment. Infinite was a little bit shocked with their leader’s sudden change as well as their manager but they all managed to cope up with him. They were even happy that the once introvert leader was now opening up to them. Sunggyu had to admit that he was now happy especially since he was now closer to his dongsaengs than ever.

The girl never left his mind, he had thought that she’s just confused with her feelings and eventually it will fade away. He was sure that someday that girl would find someone who she will truly love.

One thing though he made sure to keep that letter as an inspiration to know that there’s someone out there who feels that way towards him and he was thankful for that. Even if he could not return her feelings he promised to always do his best and work hard not just for him or his parents but to all his fans who were always there supporting him.

That small and short letter had made a big difference in Sunggyu’s life, of course in a good way.

~~~

The encore concert ended successfully and Ha Rin was really happy to have been able to watch them. *Even if you won’t know my existence I will sure be here supporting you. I will keep on loving you.* she thought to herself as she remembered Sunggyu’s solo performance from earlier. For some or even for Infinite themselves the song may not mean anything but for her it meant a lot. She didn’t care if she was assuming it and that she was just giving a meaning behind it. She was struck by that song and that made her fall for him even more.

For some it may seem that she was exaggerating everything, acting and feeling like that and it might be unrealistic but for her it was a sad reality; the reality that she was and will forever only be a fan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~tell me what you guys think by commenting ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM SUNGGYU :)

 picspam of the birthday boy... full credits to the owners of the pictures/gifs I just saw it on tumblr

you can check out my two other one shots for the birthday boy 

Slippin' Away

Going Away

once again Happy Birthday ^_^