Meeting

Only Tears

Infinite had just finished their practice and they were on their way back to the dorm.

“You kids go ahead I’ll just buy something.” he then walked a different path from s. He ended up buying medicine for himself as he can feel himself burning but he didn’t tell anyone because he didn’t want them to worry. Their attention should only be focused on their work.

Kim Sunggyu had always been like that from the start, he would never tell anyone what he was feeling. He thinks that it’ll just bother them; as long as he can endure it then he will keep quiet about it.

“Thank you.” he said as he bowed and left the drugstore. He hid his face with his hood while walking back to his dorm.

~~~

“Yah! Watch where you’re going!” Ha Rin said a little irritated when someone bumped into her. The person was swaying left and right that’s why her met with the concrete ground. “Aish! It’s still early in the morning to be drunk.” she stood up and dusted off her skirt.

“Mianhe.” the guy said. She found the voice really familiar but she couldn’t see his face clearly as it was covered with his hood.

The guy then bowed once again and walked off. She didn’t know why but she grabbed his hand which made him stop and turn around to face her.

“This might sound weird but are you by any chance Kim Sunggyu?” she asked in a whisper because she didn’t want to catch any attention. If she was right she didn’t want other people gathering around him because she thought that maybe it was his alone time and she wanted to respect that. And she didn’t want other people to witness her embarrassment if she was wrong.

Sunggyu thought for a while whether he should answer her or not. He didn’t want to be bothered by fans because he wasn’t really feeling well and all he wants is to rest.

Seeing that he didn’t answer Ha Rin bowed and said sorry that she mistook him for someone. “I must be going crazy.” she said out loud and turned around to walk the other way. “Shin Ha Rin you sure do have a huge imagination. Why would your idol be even walking alone on the streets? Probably if he wanted to have some alone time he would go to a more peaceful place,”

Sunggyu chuckled as he heard what she was saying. He felt a little guilty so he decided to do a fan service even if he was already burning hot. He followed her and tapped her on the shoulders.

When Ha Rin had turned around she gasped as she saw his face. She could not believe that her crush is in front of her. Her eyes were wide open and hung agape. Her heart was beating rapidly and she could feel her cheeks burning.

Sunggyu quickly put on his hood again before anyone notices him.

She wanted to shout and be on a total fangirl mode but somehow she was frozen. She couldn’t find her voice, it was like she became totally mute and she just stood there staring at the handsome man in front of her. For her all she could see right now was Kim Sunggyu and all she could hear was her heart beating loudly.

“All I can give is my signature because I’m kind of in a hurry.” he spoke which made Ha Rin come back to reality. She then looked for a piece of paper and a pen on her bag with shaky hands when she saw the envelope.

“It’s alright if you’re in a hurry please just accept this.” she finally found her voice and was able to say something, more like stammer. She held out her hands both holding onto the envelope as she lowered her head.

Sunggyu saw how nervous she was because her hands were shaking. He smiled and took it. “I shall go now.” he then walked away.

As soon as he was out of sight that’s when she had realized that she had just bumped into Kim Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite, her ultimate bias and crush. She regret that she didn’t even say anything to him, that she didn’t get his autograph or even a selca. She went home full of regrets.

*Why did I just stand there? I must’ve looked like an idiot just then? Waahhhh stupid nervousness, it took over me that I couldn’t even say a single word. There will never be a second time meeting him. Pabo pabo pabo.* she thought as she repeatedly hit her head.

~~~

“Hyung where have you been?” Sungjong asked as soon as he saw his hyung enter their dorm.

“Like I said I just bought something. I’ll head to my room to take a rest.”

When he got to his room, he found his roommate Woohyun already fast asleep. He took off his jacket and he saw the envelope. He took it and sat on his bed, then started to read it.

Dear Kim Sunggyu,

            First of all I don’t know why I made a letter for you, I highly doubt you’ll be able to read this because I don’t even know how I’ll ever meet you but I just had to write all of my feelings. I need to at least let it out and this is the only way I know how to express it. Please don’t think of me as a crazy fangirl, I just want to express my emotions so please read this ‘till the end.

I have actually been a fan of yours, well I can’t say that I’m your number one fan because I’m sure there are a lot out there. I really love your voice, when I hear it a smile forms on my lips sounds weird, right? But that’s your effect on me. I always try my best to watch every show you are in as well as your live performances. If I could I would have even probably stalked you but don’t worry I haven’t gone to that extent yet because I respect your privacy, after all you’re a human being just like me.

I actually want to see you in person and ask you a lot of questions because I want to know you better but I know that it’s impossible so here I am just writing and hoping that someday I’ll be able to at least see you. Honestly when I see you even just on television my heart would skip a beat, at first I said to myself it was probably because I admire you and you’re my crush but as the days pass I’m having this weird feeling, a feeling which I should not be having. I’m falling for you but of course who am I for you to even notice? I’m just a fan and you might even think that it’s unusual. I mean who in the world would be in love with someone she barely knows? Who would even worry about someone’s health when you’re not even related? Who would think if a stranger to her was eating properly or was getting enough sleep? Who would be concerned for someone who doesn’t even know her existence? I know because I, myself think that I’m a really weird person to be in love with you.

But that’s what I’m feeling and I don’t care what others think. I’m the one feeling it and not them so I’m the one who will be hurting and not them. Waaahh I’m already starting to tear up just thinking about it. You can think that I’m already exaggerating and it’s overboard. I shouldn’t even cry over things like this but look at me now hehe anyway I hope someday I’ll get over this and I just have to accept the fact that I will only be a fan to you. I just want to tell you even if it’s just in this letter that I have fallen for you, Kim Sunggyu. Sure you might think, how did she fall for me when she doesn’t even know me that well, she only sees me on screen it’s probably just admiration. I’m sure about what I’m feeling. I may not know you personally but I get this feeling that I do know you more than anybody else. Sometimes I even think that what you’re showing on screen is the total opposite of what you’re feeling just based on your facial expression but of course it’s just my hunch. I doubt you’re even reading this right now. I feel like I’m just talking to myself. If you do have problems you can always tell a friend don’t keep it to yourself it’s not good bottling up your feelings because one day it will explode so better let it all out now instead on waiting for it to just suddenly burst. It might even have a negative effect on you if you wait for that to happen.

That’s all I have to say for now. Please always take care of your health; you should eat a lot of healthy foods and I hope that you still get enough sleep. I know you guys are very busy. You guys still have a long way to go. Fighting! I know you’re doing your best for your fans if not you wouldn’t reach this far. You should be thankful to God and to all the people who are around you for being where you are now. I will always be your fan watching and supporting you from afar and I guarantee that.

Kim Sunggyu hwaiting! Saranghaeyo~

                                                                                                                        ~From a crazy fangirl

P.S after re-reading my letter to you I do sound like a crazy fangirl… not the wild type but the infatuated type of crazy…

He stared at the letter and he somehow had an idea on what she was feeling. The feeling of keeping all your emotions locked up inside of you. He didn’t know that there was someone out there who was feeling that way towards him and he didn’t know what to do or how to even respond to that. It’s not every day that he would encounter a confession like that.