Their Lives

Only Tears

“You guys better keep on practicing especially on your solo stages. We don’t want anyone falling off beat during the event which is just a month away. You all should put twice the efforts you are giving now.” he said as he wiped the beads of sweat forming on his body. He then started to name drop the members who he thinks weren’t giving their best. His words were harsh but he had to point it out in order to have a good result. He had to look rough in front of them so that they would work harder.

s were all silent and just nodded on what he said. They accepted every comment he had uttered even if it hurt them. They knew that he was more stressed than the rest of them as he’s responsible for all of them; he was the leader and he has to make sure that their performance would be the best for their fans.

“That’s enough for today. Let’s head back.” he finished and one by one they stood up to pack their bags and headed back to their dorm.

Infinite was actually preparing for their second invasion concert and being just a month away they were practicing day and night. They had little rest but they all endured the stress as they would feel accomplished once they are able to give their best during the day of the event. At the same time they were busy with their promotions in Japan. In short they really had a tight schedule wherein they couldn’t even eat outside. Once they get back to their dorm they would go straight to their respective rooms and hit the sack.

Sunggyu was the last one to enter their dorm, he locked the door behind. It was evident on his face that he was tired but he didn’t go straight to his room just yet. He grabbed a glass of water and drank a medicine since he wasn’t feeling well since that morning and he didn’t want to end up being totally sick. He can’t afford to be sick especially now.

~~~

“Uwaaah~ I’m finally done.” she said as she stretched her arms up in the air with a satisfied smile on her face. She looked around her room to find crumpled papers scattered everywhere, obviously she had rewritten it a few times for how many hours. She put it on an envelope and placed it on her bag then she started to clean up.

The next day...

“I’ll be heading to school now.” she half shouted as she ran down the stairs and went straight for the door without even eating breakfast because she was already late.

As soon as she reached her classroom the bell rang. She heaved a huge sigh of relief knowing that her record won’t be stained with any tardiness. The teacher came in and started the lesson.

“Shin Ha Rin, kindly explain why you were almost late.” Namjoo said as soon as their second period teacher left and it was now their break time. “Don’t tell me that you waited for another teaser to come out?”

Ha Rin shook her head. “Aniyo I made this.” she took out an envelope and showed it to her friend whose eyebrows were already furrowed in confusion.

“What is it?”

“I made a letter for Sunggyu.” she almost squealed but she was able to suppress her excitement. She didn’t want her other classmates to know what she did. It was not because she was ashamed but rather because they would judge her again and she was in a way getting tired of it. They know that she was a fan but they find it weird for someone to fall for a person she barely knows and to top it all off it was someone out of her league, but what could she do? Her heart would beat whenever she sees him, it was as if she had known him ever since. She didn’t just like him for his looks, she liked him for his talent, his personality basically everything about him. She had fallen for him and continues to fall for him even more.

“And how are you going to give that to him? You’re not even allowed to go to concerts.” her friend Namjoo was the only one, who understood, more like tried to understand her. She supports her but she never fails to remind her when she gets overboard. She makes sure that her friend was still living with the reality that what she wants will only be a dream and nothing more.

“Way to ruin my mood.”

“I’m just stating the fact.”

“Maybe if I just continue to plead I’ll be able to persuade my parents to let me at least go to their concert.”

“That’ll be a miracle the concert is a month away and I’m sure the tickets are sold out.” Ha Rin didn’t say anything anymore because she knew her friend was right.