002 - Summer

Reset

 

I found myself at Eunhyuk’s door step. I took a deep breath and knocked. Eunhyuk opened the door. He was smiling like an idiot.

“What?” I spoke, asking him what he was smiling about.

“I have girls over,” he grinned.

I shook my head, smiled and entered.

“Hey girls, it’s Henry!” Eunhyuk announced loudly.

Tiffany was there. For a minute, I think I froze. If it weren’t for Sunny, who hugged me, I think I would just stay still.

Donghae, on the other side was lying down on the piano chair, beaconed to me.

“What?”

“Play us something chicken,”

“Can you stop calling me chicken?”

Tiffany started laughing and so did Taeyeon.

“I don’t get it,” Sunny murmured innocently.

“Henry is my name right? I’m called Hen too. Hen, chicken, get it?” I rolled my eyes and walked to the piano. The sight or it hurts. I missed playing the piano, but I missed you more. I pushed Donghae out of the chair and sat down. I stretched my fingers and pressed the middle C. The sound of the piano brought back memories of you. I played the piano for you. You love it whenever I play the piano.

I smiled to myself, closed my eyes and started playing. I didn’t know who were looking at me all I cared about was you. I thought of you being with me. I thought of the days that you were still with me, listening to me playing. I miss you, where are you. Please, come back. If only, we could reset time.

I finished the piano piece an opened my eyes. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny were clapping but Eunhyuk and Donghae were on stand still. Their eyes were filled with happiness. They both approached me and hugged me. It was sort off gay of them but I appreciated it.

“Man, it’s been a while since you played that song.” Eunhyuk spoke.

“What?” I asked and faked a smile.

“Yeah, I have not heard you play that song since she was still,” I saw Eunhyuk dodge Donghae’s shoulder to make him shut up. I pretended I didn’t see.

“Yeah,” I answered. I heard my own voice sadden.

“Who’s she Henry?” Tiffany asked.

“Who’s who?” I asked back.

“Never mind,” she smiled and started talking to Taeyeon and Sunny.

Summer, that was the title of the piano piece that I have played. I remember when you were practicing this song when I was asleep. I heard your mistakes and your cute annoyed tone. I remember when I played this song you would smack me because I did so well and you envied me but in the end I would kiss you and you would kiss me back. I miss you. I miss your kisses. Can we just reset time, so that you’re here with me?

“Henry, don’t space out! I’m on the of the story,” Taeyeon softly smacked my face.

“Ouch,” I lied.

I pretended to listen. They were talking about a guy named Sungmin and how he likes Sunny. Sunny looked really red.

I can’t stop thinking about, even if I’m with them. I’m still looking for you, where are you. Please?

 



 

Yay, another chapter up!~