001 - I could temporarily forget about you

Reset

 

 

 

My head was spinning. I slowly sat up, holing my head with my left hand.

“I knew I shouldn’t have drank brandy last night,”

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in front of the mirror and examined my face. At the corner of my eye, I saw a cut.

“Not again,” I sighed.

I washed my face and walked back to the bed. I checked my phone and there were three messages, one from Donghae, one from Eunhyuk and another from Tiffany. I clicked open and read.

                From: Donghae

                                Dude, that was an amazing fight! I wish we could have burst his head open! Hahaha! See! (Click photo to load)

I clicked the photo and saw an unfamiliar face all swollen up. I looked carefully and realized it was Ryeowook from East High. I shook my head and laughed.

“I bet that was an amazing night,”

I, then, checked Eunhyuk’s message.

                From: Eunhyuk

                                Yo! Henry, are you awake? Let’s all chill out somewhere! It’s March 15 and boring!

I smiled at his enthusiasm. I checked the date and it is the 15th March.

“It’s almost been a year since she left,” I sighed and looked to my side. I picked up a photo frame and looked at the picture.

“-------, where are you?” I heard my voice crack. “No, no way I’m going to cry anymore.” I dropped the photo frame onto my bed and massaged my eyes. There were teary again. I moved on to the next text message.

                From: Tiffany

                                Hey Henry~ thanks for last night~ I hope we meet soon <3

“I went out with her last night?” I scrolled down and found attached photos.

“Man, I look horrible,” I was extremely drunk last night.

I threw my phone onto the pillow and took off my shirt. I made my way to the bath room and the shower. I slipped my clothes off and walked in. The water was warm. I closed my eyes and remembered you, your eyes and your smile. I shampooed and soaped, grabbed the towel and dried myself.

“Where are you? I’m still waiting, come back to me…” I sighed as the red shirt you gave me for our first anniversary.

I smiled weakly and walked out my bedroom. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked out. I took my bike and biked over to Eunhyuk. At least there, I could temporarily forget about you.

 





 

 

 

Yes! The POV is in Henry's POV~ I hope you guys like this!