I agree

My 'pretty-faced' Husband ^^

 

 

“______!~” Jinyoung shouted your name and run towards you. “Don’t get near to me.” you said coldly. “Why?” He frowned. By that students started to whisper and looked at you with agony and you shot him a glare.

“I don’t want rumors.” You faced him. He smirked and continue “so~ It’s because I’m popular?”

 (like this)

“You’re not.” you shook your head and started walking. “I am” He said proudly. “I’m not interested.”

“How can you say that? I’m your friend.” he put his hands on your shoulders. “No. Since when?” you said coldly and shrugged him off.

“aish~ anyway can you come with me later? Please~” Jinyoung said pouted and that cause you to cover his mouth with your hand. “I need to go somewhere and even I’m free I will not go with you.” You looked at him. “This is too much” He stomped his feet. “Stupid arranged marriage” you mumbled as you started walking away from him.

*Did she say arrange marriage? NOOOO! This is impossible… Don’t tell me she’s the girl?!* He stiffened.

“HYUNG! Hyung?” Gongchan waved his hand in his face. “oh? Gongchan, why are you here?”

“Hyung, are you okay? I was here for about 5 minutes. Is there something wrong?” he asked you.

“Where are the others?” he asked him. “Don’t change the topic. They are busy” Gongchan said.

He stayed quiet thinking about the arrange marriage as the two of them were busy eating in the cafeteria. “This doesn’t make any sense. Aigoo! I’m going crazy” He mess his own hair.

“What’s wrong? You can tell me…” Gongchan beamed. “But—Promise me you’ll keep it a secret… You see, I think I’m engaged to _____” He whisper. Gongchan stop for a while and started laughing like crazy. “You mean you guys are arranged to each other?” “Does it look funny?” Jinyoung glared at him.

“So, It’s true? Hyung, you’re not joking?” He looked at him. “Do you think I’m kidding?” Jinyoung furrowed at him and continue “What should I do? I don’t want to marry someone I don’t love. ”

“Hyung, why don’t you marry her? I mean you guys will be close and you will win the bet” he said.

“But—“ Jinyoung sighed for a moment and “your right! Gomawo, channie” he pats him in the shoulder.

AT THE RESTAURANT:

“Umma, Can we cancel it?” Jinyoung pouted at his mother but she just shot him a glare. He was really nervous to see you.

“What taking _____ for so long?” Jinyoung’s father whisper to your father but he just shook his head.

“She will be here in any moment.” Your mother beamed.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

This is the end of my life… T_T What should I do now? pssh~ Our parents seems happy. What so happy about being married? Aish. I was drinking my juice when I saw a girl walking towards us. She was really beautiful. Until… “____!” her mother called her. WHAT?!

“Umma, What’s with this dress?” as asked her mother as she sit down beside me. Wow. She’s so pretty. She should always wear dresses like that. I can’t even recognize her. Some of the guys inside the restaurant are starring at her.

So it was like this:

-----------------------------------------------

Her father, Her mother, My mother

My father, Me, ______

-----------------------------------------------

This is crazy… am I invisible? Why doesn’t she turn around?

NO ONE’S POV:

“______, meet your future husband” your mother pointed the guy beside you.

“you’re the one?” you said coldly.

“looks like… I will be your husband” he smiles slyly. You glared at him and looked back to your parents “Shiro.” You said.

“But---“ Jinyoung's mother was cut when you said something “I’m not even rich. Why should I marry him?” Jinyoung was startled by your action.

“What? I thought it’s okay…” your mother seemed upset.

“You see, I’ve been thinking about it… Umma, arrange marriage are only for rich people. This doesn’t make any sense.” You continued. All of them were quiet when your mother and Jinyoung’s mother started sobbing.

“oteokke? Then we will never be in-laws….” They hugged each other. “Sorry, bestie~ our promise to each other will never come true”

“Don’t say sorry, we cannot force them. If that can make them happy~”

You and Jinyoung started to feel guilty. Your heart sank. You know how much your mother want this marriage but what can you do?

“Hey…” Jinyoung elbowed you and continue “What now?”

You just look at him and whisper “You know my mother will not give up whatever might happen. I don’t know.” He chuckled “We’re the same.” You were really irritated in your parents. “You see why don’t the two of you agree?” Mr. Jung whispered to him.

Jinyoung bit his lips. *I don’t want to~* “Okay! I’m agreeing” You shouted at them.

“But it looks like you don’t want to” They frowned. “Me, too. I agree. Whatever you guys want.” Jinyoung looked at you and nodded.

“REALLY?! Wahhhhhh~~” The two of them started to jump out of happiness. They were all happy except the two of you.

“You guys agree. You cannot change that!” they all beamed. You and Jinyoung frowned. “I knew this would happen.” You said to him.

“They are really heartless~ aigoo” He told you.

The two families started sharing some stories about them. You see your parents are close with Jinyoung parents when they are young and they promise to each other to be in-laws no matter what happen. 

 

 

___________

 

ohhh~ it's been a long time XD since i last update

OMG! B1A4 comeback!! hehe.

LOL. I was busy watching them and Infinite.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!