Marriage?

My 'pretty-faced' Husband ^^

 

You were in your bedroom when you notice your mother looking at you happily.

“Aigoo, my daughter” She grinned. “What’s wrong with you?” You asked her.

JUNG RESIDENCE:

“Umma, What do you want to tell me?” Jinyoung sat on their sofa.

“Son, do you have a girlfriend?” Mrs. Jung asked him while cutting the apple. “I don’t, why?” Jinyoung said as he started eating the apple.

“Oh, really? Then, Have you ever thought about marriage?” His mother smiled at him. And that it made Jinyoung chocked. “Honey, Drink first” She gave him a glass of water and continue “Well, I was planning to get you married.” She said happily, Out of shocked he accidentally poured the water off.

“Hey, are you okay?” She said as she taps his back.

”What?! You think I’m okay?” He face palmed himself and continue “umma, what marriage? I’m still young!” he whined.                                            

“I really want you to marry this certain girl because I want her to be my daughter-in-law” She explained.

“Then, why don’t you marry her?” He grumbled. “Aigoo, If I am a boy I can marry her. But, I’m not sooooo~ You should marry her” She smacked him in the arms.

His father went inside the living room reading a newspaper “So, yeobo… You really want him to get married with Kim _____?”

“Kim _____? _____?!” Jinyoung eyes widened when he heard your name. *Don’t tell me she’s my future wife? NO! NO! There are many Kim ______ in the world. Hehe. Jinyoung use your brain*

“Jinyoung? Why are you here? I thought you went to Sandeul’s house?” His father was shocked as he saw his son sitting in there. He didn’t even notice him.

“I—was planning to go in there. Wait! Appa, did you say Kim ______?”

Mr. Jung nervously looked at him when he saw his wife glaring at him. “I.. I don’t know don’t ask me!” He ran away from there. “UMMA!! Tell me!” Jinyoung frowned at his mother.

“You’ll find out soon” She pats his head and winked at him.

He ruffled his own hair, irritated, annoyed as his mother leave the room because he knows that he can’t win, fighting with mother is nothing.

 BACK TO YOUR HOUSE:

You glared at your parents “Don’t tell me it’s because of your debt?”

“Of course not!.. Please agree” your mother pouts at you.

“Shiro.” You said coldly.

“But--” Your mother started to sniff “Fine, If you don’t want to… anyway, I’m not important to you.”

“Umma~” You told her with ‘Why-are-you-like-this’ look.

“Never mind me. Yeobo, let’s go downstairs.” She said looking down as your father taps her at her back.

“Umma, wait. Arasseo, I’ll go in there.” You grabbed you mother’s hand. “Really? Are you sure?”

You nodded. “Thank you” Your mother hugged you happily. She gave herself a fist pump as she walked out from your room and gave your father a high five. You chuckled how funny your parents can be. *aigoo~ If this can make my mother happy. Arrange marriage? With who?* You thought. As you went downstairs and help your parents in your family restaurant. Since your house in a two-storey, The second floor is where your family sleep and at the first floor is where your family restaurant can be found.

*I mean…. Arrange marriage is only for rich people. We are just average. I’m an average person!  I don’t really know what’s going on in here!* you yelled in your mind. Pokerfaced.

 “Welcome!” You greeted the costumer who just went in. “What’s your order, ahjussi?” You asked the old man politely.

 

 

 

 

______________________

 

 

ohhh yeah!

 

I can't wait for the next chapters!!!! woohooo!! <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

THANKS!!!

 

 

ohhhh~ Guys do you know infinite? hehe. Who likes them?