Do you like me?

My 'pretty-faced' Husband ^^

 

After having a dinner with Jung Family, They told Jinyoung to send you home. The two of you decided to go in the Han River since it’s near in the restaurant. You stop walking and seat on the bench while looking how beautiful Han River is. Jinyoung sit beside you with furrowed face. “What’s wrong?” You asked him. “Don’t wear dresses like that again, arraseo? Guys keep staring at you.” He removed his jacket and covered your legs.

“Why did you agree? You don’t have to.” He looked at you. You touch your engagement ring “This ring is beautiful isn’t it?” you smiled. “Yeah, they are so mean! How can they do this to us? They even brought us an engagement ring already.” he frowned.

“As long as they are happy I’m happy too” You beamed. He look at you confusedly *Why is she happy?* he thought.  “pssh~ What’s this? You want to get married with me but you don’t want me to be your friend? Do you like me?” He smirked.

You poke his forehead since he was facing you. “No way, and why are you so talkative?” He began to rub his forehead “Hey that hurts! And what’s wrong if I’m talkative?” he crossed his hands. You faced the River again not looking at him “Because in school you’re not that kind of guy.”

“I’m only like this to you.” He mumbled and stared at you again. You were in your thought thinking about marriage *marrying someone wouldn’t hurt me right?*

“Shouldn’t we marry someone we love?” He said. You look at him and said “I don’t believe in love. You know for me it’s okay if you fall in love with someone even though we are married.”

“Yah! You’re saying like I will cheat you!” He whined. “No, just in case. We all know that this marriage is forced.” You smiled at his cute reaction. You stood up and give him back the jacket and continue “It must be cold, wear it. Let’s go home already.” He nodded and get his jacket.

NEXT DAY: AT THE SCHOOL: JINYOUNG’S POV:

Sigh. =___= ahhhhhhh! I just heard my parents conversations with _______’s parents they were planning me to get married next month. Aish, I’m going insane!!!!! Does ______ know already?

When I get to school student started to look at me. Is there something wrong with my face?

“HYUNG!!!!” I saw my friends running towards me.”What’s up?” I told them. One thing I knew I was drag down by them to the classroom. “Wait! What’s wrong?” I look at them furiously.

“Hyung! Explain everything to us! Who’s the girl with you yesterday?” Sandeul shake me to death. “Explain what?” “Sunbae, I saw you yesterday with a beautiful girl in the restaurant I was working.” Gongchan’s classmate said.

"WHO IS SHE?"

“Is she hot?”

“Are you dating her?”

“You never introduce her to us!”

Stupid! It’s Kim _______. I face-palmed myself when I saw Gongchan (cause he knows) laughing at me, Aish. “Stop asking me! It’s a secret.” I stuck my tongue out. “Still, she’s beautiful. I never saw her here.” The boy said.

I know she’s really beautiful! And she’s my future wife!!!!!

I saw ______ coming in inside the room. Sigh, how can no one notice that she’s beautiful? YAH! This is wrong! What am I thinking?!

 

__________________________

 

Yo Yo!! How was it?

CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

THANKS!