Chapter 5

Star Academy Romance

Yul POV

"HYUUUNG! I'm HOMEE!" I shouted. Phew, today really ...I actually messed up my dance moves. Joon came out of the bathroom drying his hair...WAIT. "Oppa...Your hair looks shorter." I said. Its definitely shorter. "What are you talking about? Its always been like this." Joon said and looked at me with a weird look. Geh... I SWEAR ITS SHORTER. Maybe im crazy! NO.........

He sat down and started eating his food. "MBLAQ OPPAS!!! DINNER IS READY!" I shouted. Today is Joons turn to cook. Me, Joon and Mir are the ONLY people in this dorm who can cook. Proof is, that time seung ho tried to cook horse mackerel for us (Its a fish) It looked like burnt charcoal. Thunders cream stew looked like coiled in a pot.

Joon loves Kimchi so there is a big plate of kimchi in the middle of the table. " Kimchi...again. WTF JOON CAN YOU MAKE ANYTHING ELSE?" G.O shouted coming to the table. Mir ran towards me and started tickling me. "YAHH MIR STOPIT WAHAHAHAAHA STOP IT!!!!!" Grrr this Mir is getting on my nerves. He stopped and since i was laughing so much i had to crawl to the TV and drag Thunder away from his video games. Kekeke he loves video games.

"Hey, how come there is only four of you? Where are the other two?" I asked. "Oh, they have a schedule at the radio station!" Mir shouted and smiled. Hehe he always wants to be the most clever guy. "Aigooooo, this guy is so cute!" I squealed and pinched his cheeks, HARD. Muahaha im so evil. "OWCH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PINCH MY CHEEKS! " Mir pouted.

He did his aegyo!! <3 While i was unguarded, Mir flung a big piece of kimchi at me. It landed on my WHITE shirt. "YAH! ITS MY NEW SHIRT! YOU ARE GONNA DIE!" I screamed. "Nooo! My precious kimchi!" Joon stared lasers at Mir. "Food fight!!" G.O shouted. He stood up and flicked a spoon of rice at Joon. "NOT MY HAIR YOU !" "ooh, Joon cussed." Thunder teased and sprinkled seaweed on him. Kekeke this is so awesome~ FOOD FIGHT ROUND ONE START!

At UFO cafe...

Kikwang POV

"Yo Kikwang" Doojun said as he walked into the cafe. "Hey dude, long time no see!" I smiled at him. Doojun pulled out a chair and poured himself some beer. I emptied out the cafe so Beast could do whatever we wanted. I am SO AWESOME! Kekeke self glorifying. "Hey, by the way Hyunseung isn't coming today. He's got another one of his dance practices." Doojun said, strumming his guitar. "You look bothered by something. What is it?" I asked.

Usually he jokes around alot. "Im here!" Yoseob said running into the cafe with dongwoon. "Err... the atmosphere seems..." Dongwoon trailed off looking between me and doojun. " I got kicked out of Seoul arts school ok?" Doojun burst out suddenly.

WTF whoever pisses off my buddies will die. " Grrr how and who the freak made that happen?" I asked. "Yeah, we don't want our sporty cheerful guy to become depressed." Yoseob said. He opened a can of cherry soda, oh Yoseob loves anything with cheery. " The principals boy went and called my family a good for nothing bunch of BASTARDS. I just had to hit him." Doojun growled.

I could see why he was so angry... It was because his parents...once were very poor. They worked hard and when Doojun was 10 they finally became richer. " I'll shut down that damn school. Tell hyunseung to transfer to star academy." I said. " Hey how about me?" Dongwoon said. "Duh, you too!" I rolled my eyes. " Anyway... I want to talk to you about the student ball!" I shouted excitedly.

                                                  TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry if anything isn't making sense... i am really tired right now :P was this chapter good? i might add another one later :D Who do you want kikwang to bring to the ball? Yul or some girl his parents will recommend? Comment please!