Chapter 3

Star Academy Romance

In school~

Yul POV

I wonder if kikwang became kinder cos of what he found out about me during the music festival...but there's no way of knowing for sure...

"YUL!" Kikwang shouted, annoyed. "AH! WHAT?" I looked around wildly. Aish, i'm in a daze again. "Did you manage to remember anything?" He continued. Hmmm...lemme think. "Oh yeah! Dongwoon's homemade chocolate pudding was delicious!" I exclaimed.

"That's not what i was asking you." =.= (That's how he looked, but still y ^^) Geh, how embarrasing! "Ah, huh? Oh...you meant the studying...ahahaha uh" Shoot, what did we learn? "The studying session was really helpful! I learnt alot." I covered. Panick panick!!!

" Sigh... fools will always be fools, no matter what they do." Kikwang said. Ouch, that comment hurt. Yoseob stared at kikwang evilly. Before he could say anything, i covered his mouth. "mmph! hmmmph hm!!!!!" Yoseob gestured around wildly trying to twist away from my grip. I hate their stupid squabbles.

BRIIING!

I abruptly let go of yoseob, so he sprawled on the floor. "Sorry, i got to go guys! See you later!" I smiled "Keopta!" Yoseob squealed from the floor. 'Haha he's funny' i thought to myself while running to homeroom.

Star academy is like school. We just have projects for singing and dancing and classes for them as an addition to the curriculum.

I sat down at my seat just in time as Kim susaengnim came into the classroom. "Students, please turn your math books to page..." I slumped onto my table top. Gosh, this lesson is the most boring of them all. I'd rather dance no-

BAM! The door loudly flung open. "Eh?!" i said, looking at the doorway. Kim susaeng walked to the door and brought a student in. Seems like the new guy is really rude. I observed him, he has jet black hair, a defiant scowl, oh...HE ACTUALLY LOOKS CHARISMATIC! ^0^

"Students, this is Doojun, your new classmate." Kim susaeng said. "Doojun, please introduce yourself." "Shiroh!" He snapped and stomped to sit at the back of the classroom...NEXT.TO.ME. This is gonna be a big disaster!

"Well...uh okay students! I want you to start planning your performances for the dance competition." Yay! Good news. "With the partner next to you." He continued. aw shoot...Well, i'll try to talk to him.

"Uh, Hi doojun. My name is Yul." I said with my most radiant smile. He looked taken aback for a second, but recovered and said "I didn't ask your name. Anyway,would you like to....?" Eh he ended up mumbling."Huh? What did you say?"i asked. "Hmph, nevermind." He turned away from me and started listening to his ipod. Great partner i'd say. -.-

Doojun POV

Damn, today i have to go to this new 'star academy'. Sounds crappy, looks crappy too. I can't believe i got kicked out of Seoul Arts school just because i punched someone. He was calling my family names so i hit him...but the principal won't listen to me because its HER SON. I don't care about that school, and i'm not planning to make any friends here either. Luckily three of my best buddy are here. Sigh...I get to spend less time with Hyun Seung.

A while later~

"Introduce yourself" the 'Kim susaeng' said. Hell no to a bunch of lowlifes like these. "SHIROH." I said and stomped to an empty seat right behind. Hah! The susaengs expresion is priceless! "Okay students. I want you to discuss...with the partner next to you." The teachers yakking is starting to piss me off. WAIT. Next to me?! Oh no...

Before i could actually leave the class, the girl beside me smiled and said" Hi Doojun, my name is Yul." Wow her smile is really pretty...She resembles a girl i used to know before...Stop thinking these things!

I put back my cool face and said "I didn't ask your name, but..." Wait mouth STOPPP! "Would you like to go for lunch with me?" Gasp* Did i just SAY THAT? Please don't hear it, pleaaaase..."Huh what did you say?" Yul asked. Phew "Hmph, nevermind."

I quickly turned away and started listening to my ipod. Hmmm... mayybe i'll try and work with her. I can't shake the fact she looks like Yun Hye...

 

                                                                      END

 

I should do a few chapters on the characters backgrounds hehe... to clarify. Sorry for my skipping so much info :(((