Chapter 3

Lightless

Junhyung's POV

You've got to be kidding me.  I understand that my parents want me to marry their friend's daughter.  But, having it be Lee Hyemi, the most annoying girl at school.  HELL NO!

"Now sit down dear, Junhyung be a gentleman and pull out her chair." My mom said.

My mom gave me her glare that she always gives me when I don't do as she says.  Ugh, mom why do you have to be so scary...

I walked near Hyemi's chair, she sat down.  I smirked, pushing her into the table.  She yelped softly, glaring at me.  I smiled sitting next to her.

Hyemi's POV

Oooh! Yong Junhyung! Why does it have to be you I'm betrothed to.

Dinner went nicely.  Though sitting next to Junhyung was a pain.  His mother was already having ideas of where our honeymoon would be, and a sketch of what my wedding dress will look like.

Eomma, Appa.  Is this the man you want me to marry?  I mean really! No matter how much of a jerk he is, and how disrespectful he is towards everyone at school, you choose this man to be my husband.

After dinner, It was time for me to leave.

"Oh! I don't want you to leave! Stay here with us!" Junhyung's mom pouted.

"I'm sorry, Aunt and uncle will be worried.  Especially Yoseob oppa." I said.

"Who's Yoseob? Oh! Don't tell me your boyfriend!" Junhyung's mom gasped.

"No! My cousin." I said.

"Oh, okay.  Junhyung dear, take Hyemi home."

"WHAT!" Junhyung and I yelled.

"You heard me young man,  take Hyemi home."

Junhyung stared at me with a glare.

"Meet me outside." Junhyung said, walking up the stairs.

I stood outside, waiting for him.  Finally after thirty minutes of waiting he came out.

"Did you purposely made me wait here in the cold!" I yelled.

"Be quiet, my parents are asleep already." Junhyung said.

He opened the garage door, to see a nice slick black car.

"Beep Beep" the doors were unlocked.

I got in, I turn to pull the seat belt over myself, but for some odd reason, it didn't pull out.  I pulled and pulled, until i felt someone's hands over mine.  I turn to see Junhyung's face inches away from mine.  My eyes widened.  He smirked, as he pulled the seat belt over my body, buckling it in.

"I swear your dumb." Junhyung muttered.

"Oh we shall see who's the dumb one." I glared.

Nobody talked during the car ride.  I just realized... Junhyung doesn't know where I live.  Right when I was about to say where I lived, we arrived in front of my house.

"How did you know where I lived? Are you stalking me?" I asked.

"Who would want to stalk an ugly girl like you.  My mom told me." Junhyung said,  he unlocked the doors.  Motioning to get out.

As I got out, Junhyung grabbed my arm.

"Let's keep this marriage between us.  I don't want rumors spreading about how I'm stuck marrying a girl like you." Junhyung said.

"Like wise!" I yelled slamming the door, walking into the house.

"How was dinner?" Aunt asked.

"It was fine." I smiled.

I walked into my room, laying on my bed.

"Tomorrow its on Yong Junhyung!"

Junhyung's POV

After dropping Hyemi off, I drove off to a nearby club.  I walked in to see my gang.

"Boss!" They bowed.

"Where is Gikwang?" I asked.

"He's with Doojoon upstairs sir."

I walked into the club.  Dongwoon was surrounded by girls.  I sighed, dragging him by his collar to the office.

"Come on Casanova."

Walking into the office, Doojoon smiling on the phone.

"Alright babe, I'll talk to you later."

"Hyesun?" I asked.

"Yep! I had to cancel our date today, thanks to you!" Doojoon glared.

"Well, job is a job right." I laughed.

"Sir, they are here." one of my guys said.

"Let the party begin." I smirked.