Detention and Changjo

We Are the Teenz on Top

 

~later in detention~

“Who knew I would be in detention my first day of school?” Niel said and Jennifer laughed.

“Yeah I know what you mean, this is my first time in detention.” Jennifer said and Niel nodded.

“Well, its not my fist time. When you have my friends, you tend to get in trouble.” Niel said and Jennifer chuckled.

“So, one of your friends wasn’t there to meet us this morning so when will we meet him?” Jennifer asked getting curious.

“Well, when we get out of here he should be waiting with my friends so you will meet him. “ Niel said looking at the clock. It was almost time for them to leave and he got his stuff ready to go.

“Oh cool, I can’t wait to meet him!” Jennifer said as she grabbed her stuff. Then their teacher came in and grabbed his stuff.

“Ok, detention’s over, GET OUT!” the teacher said in a loud voice. Jennifer and Niel quickly got up and left the classroom.

“Wow, he is scary!” Niel exclaimed and Jennifer laughed.

“He acts like it but he is actually very nice he just doesn’t show it to new kids.”  Jennifer said as they walked to the front doors. Waiting outside was C.A.P., L. Joe, Chunji, Ricky and someone Jennifer thought must be Changjo. She found him to be very cute.

“Well Jennifer, he did show up. Meet Changjo and Changjo meet my old friend Jennifer.” Niel said introducing them. Jennifer smiled and waved.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Jennifer said hoping her voice didn’t sound shaky.

“It’s nice to meet you too Jennifer!” Changjo said smiling.

“Ok, we should start heading to the dorms.” C.A.P. said and they all nodded. As they walked, they talked about school and their talents.

“Jennifer, when did you become so much of a tomboy?” Niel asked and Jennifer laughed.

“Back in the days when I moved. I don’t know why I changed but I did.” Jennifer said as they got closer to her own dorm.

“Oh, interesting answer. Well, looks like we will see you tomorrow.” Chunji said. Jennifer nodded.

“Pai pai, see you tomorrow!” Jennifer said as she walked up to the door of her dorm.

“Pai pai Jennifer!”  all of the boys said together. Then Jennifer walked into her dorm and ran up the stairs to the dorm living room.

“Whoa Jennifer, you look happy!” Sapphire said and Jennifer giggled.

“I am,” she answered. Corina and Heather walked into the room.

“Did you meet their other member?” Heather asked and Jennifer giggled.

“Yeah, his name is Changjo.” Jennifer said as she plopped down onto the couch.

“Ooh! Jennifer is in love!” Corina sang and Jennifer sat up quickly.

“Nuh uh!” Jennfer said and the others laughed at her.

“Ye you do, its so obvious!” Corina said and Jennifer sighed. It was going to be a long night

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if its short yet again lol but it is longer than the other chapter! lol anyway hope my little Diamonds enjoy this! <3