Interesting Class

We Are the Teenz on Top

 

“I think it’s interesting how Niel is in our class.” Jennifer said and Heather just nodded. Heather was sitting behind Jennifer and Niel was sitting next to Jennifer. Jennifer reached her hand out and poked Niel in the shoulder. Niel turned to look at her and she quickly looked away.

“I know you poked me Jennifer.” Niel said and Jennifer shook her head.

“No it wasn’t me!” Jennifer said trying not to laugh. Niel didn’t believe her and he laughed.

“Whatever but I know it was you.” Niel said as he turned around and he secretly watched Jennifer as she poked him again. “Hahaha, I saw you!” he exclaimed. Jennifer laughed as he poked her.

“Jennifer and Niel, detention.” The teacher said and they both closed their mouths. Heather tried not to laugh at them as she looked down at her notebook.  Jennifer looked over at Heather and saw Heather had been drawing in her notebook.

“Is that a drawing of Niel I see?” Jennifer asked and Heather blushed like crazy.

“N-no,” she said stuttering a she quickly covered up the picture.

“I know what I saw and I know you like Niel!” Jennifer said before turning around to write notes down in her notebook. Heather was blushing like crazy as she quickly flipped the page in her notebook and started writing the notes.

“Th-that’s crazy!” Heather stuttered and Jennifer chuckled.

“Sure it is!” Jennifer relied as she peered down at her notes.

“Well, either way have fun in detention!” Heather said and Jennifer laughed.

“Don’t worry, I will.” Jennifer said smirking then she went back to writing notes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is my 2nd chapter and sorry its short but i have been working on it for soooo long and trying to come up with what to write was hard so here it is! enjoy!! i will try to update quicker in the future