Chapter 12

Tainted Souls

HEHE!! Finally I updated again, waaah why is it only a few people comment here?? I feel sad huhuh anyways enjoy the update. PLEASE UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Choco_teddy95-mwhehe yeah she should fight back, lalalala but KWANGMIN WILL TURN HER EVIL. Mwahhahah

***************************************************************************************

 

 

The cold night had set upon Garamound city as Kwangmin walked its streets again, leaving Maxim in her home to rest from the day’s unfortunate events. The demon had found himself in front of the local club and saw familiar people went in; he grinned to himself and ran his fingers to his hair.

“This will be a hot night” he said and entered the club, restless teenagers partied in the dark with neon lights darting everywhere like lasers, the loud music muffled everyone’s voices. Kwangmin observed around, oh how he enjoyed seeing the tainted souls in there making his mouth water, maybe after he succeeds in his mission he will go back here and eat them. He had positioned himself in the bar area and just sit there looking at the people dancing and drinking to their heart’s content.

Innocence is being torn in this place and what a perfect sight it was for him, girls being too submissive, boys having no control of themselves as they were intoxicated by alcohol, perfect…just perfect for Kwangmin to see.

“Come on girls!” a giggly voice of a girl shouted and Kwangmin’s head snapped to her direction, his eyes followed her and her friends strutting towards the dance floor with their skimpy outfits and heavy makeup, and soon they were dancing wildly with random guys around them. The demon chuckled and snapped his fingers; Incubi appeared beside him in his misty form.

“You know what to do” Kwangmin muttered and Incubi hissed with delight as he flew towards the men’s bathroom and came out in a human form. The instant he stepped out the girls near him gawk at him, he transformed into a very attractive young man and almost every girl could swoon at him.

 He had long platinum blonde hair that reached to his shoulders and he had on a classy white suit, looking really elegant and gentleman-like, his clear blue eyes pierced into those girls’ soul seeing right through them. Incubi just smirked and headed to the dance floor, Kwangmin watched him in the corner of his eye as Incubi headed to Bridget and her cronies’ direction.

Bridget was the first to notice the attractive Incubi approached them and danced along with the music, he was purposely grinding himself to her and the girl didn’t complain. She liked how he was dancing with him and how he twirled her hair with his fingers, she groaned with disappointment when Incubi danced with another girl, which was one of Bridget’s cronies.

He was all over the girl, touching her every curve and Bridget’s eyes gleamed with jealousy, right in that moment she didn’t care if Ljoe is her boyfriend. She wanted Incubi to dance with him, after flirting and teasing Bridget and her friends Incubi managed to lead them out of the dance floor.

“Want to dance somewhere else?” he asked seductively at the four girls in front of him, the girls nodded in agreement and just giggled with each other.

“So where are you taking us?” Bridget asked curiously, batting her eyelashes at Incubi.

“I’ll get a private room here” Incubi smirked and walked towards the club’s rooms and the girls followed him excitedly.

The room had soft cushioned seats and a speaker set, it was designed for those who wanted to drink privately but Incubi had another thing in mind, the girls entered the room and were awed since it was their first time to be in one of the private rooms. Renting was so damn pricey, they wondered if Incubi was rich or something. One of the employees in the club delivered six bottles of alcoholic drinks, one liter for each bottle.

“Isn’t that too much? We are not heavy drinkers” one of the girls said opening one bottle and took a sip; she didn’t even bother pouring it on the glass.

Incubi the speakers to full volume blasting music in the room, the beat making everyone want to dance, he slowly went to the girl who started drinking already and took the bottle from her.

“Who says we are going to drink this?” he smirked and poured the contents of the bottle to her head, she shivered at the coldness as it soaked her head and her dress. “Now dance!” Incubi said and the girl obeyed, it was something new she experienced and she didn’t care if she was soaked, it was quite enjoyable for her to dance soaked with alcohol, the scent of it making her energized.

Bridget and the other girls shrugged and just joined her dancing in the middle of the room as Incubi kept shaking one bottle and popping it open as the overflowing fizz sprayed towards the dancing girls, they squealed and laughed as the liquid touched their skins.

Incubi poured and sprayed all the contents of the bottles to the girls making them really wet, but they danced enthusiastically nonetheless, he just smirked as he looked at the pumping speakers getting overheated because of its volume, it shouldn’t be put into full because of the energy it consumes.

The girls were ignorant about this and didn’t even saw the spark that occurred in the speaker’s plug, flames started occurring on the back of the speaker were al the wires were held and soon it exploded loudly making the girls scream in shock, smoke started to build up in the room and the girls couldn’t see the door, soaked in alcohol, their clothes immediately caught fire and they all panicked trying to get out of the room, no one could hear their pleas for help because the room was sound proof, and oddly…the smoke didn’t left the room and kept building up in there.

Incubi returned to his misty form and easily got out of the room joining his master who was just in front of it, watching the girls’ burn so slowly and painfully. Bridget found the door but couldn’t open it because it was lock, her dress was burning and her long hair caught the flames in no time, she was still desperately trying to open the door and screaming for help but she fell down as the flames consumed her totally, writhing in pain. The other girls bumped and tumbled on each other as they scream in terror while their skin burned as well, the room was filled in crimson flames and what a sight it was, Kwangmin stood there watching it like it was some kind of movie.

“Have fun partying in hell girls” Kwangmin said laughing evilly and walked away, soon some of the people in the club noticed the flaming room and started screaming, a few employees barged in and tried getting rid of the fire with their extinguishers and they successfully got rid of it. As the smoke cleared they gasped seeing the four girls’ bodies lay on the floor motionless, skin black and burned, breathless and dead.

 

It was around nine in the evening and Maxim couldn’t sleep, she knew her mom would take the night shift again and decided to take a walk outside to clear her mind. She took her jacket and dashed out of her room and out of the house, locking it securely and putting the keys to her pocket. The suburbs was no fun to explore so she decided to hit the city’s central and just walked and walked, it surprised her that her legs didn’t tire.

The disaster in school that morning kept replaying in her mind like a stuck up movie, she furrowed her eyebrows remembering Bridget’s laughter and Sarah’s betrayal.

“How could they shame people like that and still laugh about it?” she hissed under her breath and kicked a pebble on the ground. It was dark yet the city was still as busy as day, she didn’t want to cross the crowded street and decided to pass the more silent road which led to the city’s church.

She glanced at the towering sanctuary and realized she hasn’t been attending mass so often these days, her eyes landed on the big cross that stood proudly n the rooftop but she noticed that someone was standing on top of that cross. Her heart leaped thinking it was some kind of monster but as she fixed her eyes clearly on that figure, she figured it was a boy, spreading his arms widely with his head facing the starry night.

“Weird…” she thought, who in their right mind would go standing up there with that kind of position at this time of night? She didn’t know but she felt scared when that boy’s eyes met hers and they stared at each other for a moment.

“Miss! Step aside!” A man in a dashing motorcycle shouted at Maxim and the girl’s eyes widened as the motorcycle was heading directly towards her, she screamed unable to move herself from her spot but someone pushed her and she landed on the other side of the road as another body collided with hers and went through the bushes.

She opened her eyes and immediately looked up the church’s cross and saw that the boy standing up there was gone; she looked around trying to figure out who saved her until she heard shifting near the bushes beside her. A hand popped out from it and she crawled back scared to whoever owns it, “Help me” came a plea and Maxim hesitated at first, but she pulled that hand and there Youngmin came out from the bushes as he fixed himself.

“Lady, you shouldn’t be wandering off at this time of night” Youngmin said as he gave her a smile and helped her stood up as well.

Maxim looked at him carefully, he looked familiar and that gut feeling annoyed her. This boy somehow looked like Kwangmin yet he looks more feminine when he smiles.

“Are you okay?” Youngmin asked her and she nodded absentmindedly, “I’m Youngmin by the way” the boy shook his hand and Maxim just went crazy in her thoughts. His hands had the same warmth and softness that Kwangmin had, and how their names sounded oddly paired with each other.

“I-I’m Maxim” she stuttered, this was awkward for her. The first time she met Kwangmin was because she had a little accident as well and now meeting Youngmin with the same reason just blew her mind. She has a knack of meeting guys in a life and death situation, it was funny yet at the same time alarming.

Youngmin stared at her and saw her soul, it was tainted yet the goodness in her still shines, the darkness was slowly creeping and growing though. He could feel her sorrow and confusion by the contact of their hands, Youngmin had the urge to comfort her but she might run away if he does that.

“Do you need company?” Youngmin asked awkwardly and Maxim only stared at him with a blank expression. She did remember Kwangmin telling her that he was an only child but seeing Youngmin now just made her confuse, this blonde boy really look like he could be his twin.

“Hello?” Youngmin waved his hand in front of Maxim’s face and the girl snapped out of her thoughts.

“Oh sorry did you say something?” Maxim asked and Youngmin chuckled.

“Did you hit your head or you are still in shock with what happened earlier?”

“Uh—no, sorry it’s just I wasn’t paying attention…”

“Well I’m going to ask again, do you need company? You seem lonely…”

Maxim could see the sincerity in Youngmin’s eyes, it was not often that she would trust in people but she nodded an took Youngmin’s hand as he led her away to a quite place to talk.