The First Day in Japan, Part 2

Famous Love With A Blade

Taehyun and Rano enter Nakatsu's shop.

Nakatsu: Had fun with the kids?

Taehyun: Wait, what?

Rano: Well, TaeTae here had more fun than I did, but it was interesting.

Taehyun: Oh..those kids..

Nakatsu: First major fight with your life at stake, right?

Taehyun: Yeah, but yet...I wasn't scared nor did it feel like a fight for my life.

Nakatsu: Just be careful. Never know when someone might strike.

Rano: Never mind that! I'm hungry as !

Nakatsu whacks Rano with a pan, having Rano falling off her chair.

Nakatsu: Calm yourself. All you ever think about is your stomach, yet you're not fat.

Taehyun: I guess everything turns into fuel for her..

Nakatsu: That's what I thought. You hungry?

Taehyun's stomach makes weird sounds.

Nakatsu: Hahahaha! I'll take that as a yes. I make a lot of things for breakfast, regardless that I only make lunch and dinner in my shop, but I only make breakfast for family and friends, and you're already seeming like a guy I'll remember.

Taehyun: Oh.. thanks! Uhh..

Nakatsu: You like banana pancakes?

Taehyun: O.O I love banana pancakes...

Nakatsu: You eat big like she does?

Taehyun: I usually eat what I'm given, regardless of the portion, so as much as you are willing to make.

Nakatsu: Gotcha.

Taehyun: Thank you so much.

Nakatsu: Don't mention it. For Rano to bring you here must mean you're about to become like family, just like this overly hungry runt.

Nakatsu gets started on making Taehyun's pancakes. Rano gets up and sits back on her chair.

Taehyun: Welcome back, Rano.

Nakatsu: So what does the gargantuan but empty stomach want?

Rano: What are you making him?

Nakatsu: Your exact opposite of favorite. I knew it was the right day to get bananas, and they're perfectly ripe, so Taehyun came on a lucky day.

Rano: Do you still make veggie omelets?

Nakatsu: Hmm...it's been a while since I made one of those..let's see if I have some of the veggies I need for that kind of food.

He checks his refrigerator.

Nakatsu: Yup. I'll make your omelet when I finish his pancakes.

Rano: Just don't take long.

Nakatsu: Don't make me use the pan again.

Rano: ...I'll stop talking now.

Little do they know, Yesung and Donghae are strolling around their area and are heading towards Nakatsu's shop, which happens to look as if it's open for business, but with the little knowledge of Japanese from Yesung and Donghae, they open the door and come inside. That's when Rano turns around, stops breathing, and faints on the floor hard.

Yesung: 오모!

Taehyun noticed the voice of his most favorite person on Earth, who he has never met. Kim Jongwoon was in a 12-foot radius from his existence. All that went through his mind: "................".

Yesung: 너 괜찮냐?!

Rano: What?

Taehyun: Rano, are you alright?

Rano: I think so.

Yesung: Uhh...you, you....can you.. speak Korean?

Taehyun: 네.....당신은 김종운, 맞죠?

Donghae: 그를 어떻게 알 수 있습니까?

Taehyun: ♫ 너무 다행이야 애써 너를 지켜줄 그 사람이 바로 나라서

어디서 찾니 *Yesung joins in* 나같이 행복한 놈 나같이 행복한 놈 나같이 웃는 그런 최고로 행복한 놈 ♫

Donghae: 당신은 슈퍼주니어의 팬이세요?

Taehyun: 네. 우리는 둘 다 정말 헌신 팬들이야. 귀하의 콘서트를 위해 일본에 왔어요.

Yesung: 오......

Nakatsu: You guys hungry?

Yesung: 응?

Taehyun: 너희들은 배고 프세요?

Donghae: まあ、それは中津ではない場合。

Nakatsu: ドンヘ???

Donghae: お元気ですか?それは本当に長い時間がかかった!

Nakatsu: それについて教えてください。

Rano: あなたは日本語を流暢に話すよね?

Donghae: はい。

Yesung: 그들이 무슨 말을하는거야?

Taehyun: 나도 몰라. 일본어도 아니에요.

Yesung: 오..

Nakatsu: Yo, Taehyun! Your pancakes are done.

Taehyun: Whoa, there's a lot!

Nakatsu: Sorry if I made too many.

Taehyun: That's fine.

Rano: Why don't you and Yesung have a chat and get to know each other? ^^

Taehyun: ........You're so lucky they can't speak English, but fine.

Taehyun sits in the corner of the restaurant.

Donghae: 왜 얘기 안 갈래? 아직 시간은 있어요.

Yesung gets up from his seat.

Nakatsu: 彼はトンヘ、飢えている?

Donghae: 야, 종운, 당신은 아무것도 필요?

Yesung: 아니, 난 괜찮아.

Donghae: 오 케이.

Yesung walks and sits with Taehyun, with a smile.

Yesung: 안녕하세요.

Taehyun: 안녕하세요. 당신은 바나나 팬케이크를 좋아하나요?

Yesung: 나는 바나나 팬케이크를 좋아하지만 지금은 정말 먹고 싶지 않아요.

(I'm going to continue this conversation in English so you guys won't have to keep translating. I'm sorry if it's a lot ><)

(Korean)

Taehyun: You sure you don't want any? I have a lot here for us to share.

Yesung: ............ok, sure. Thank you.

Taehyun: You're welcome ^^

(English)

Taehyun: Rano! Can you get a fork and knife for me?

Rano: Be ready to catch.

Taehyun: Whenever you decide to throw it.

Rano throws a sharp knife and fork, for Taehyun to catch them with ease.

(Korean)

Taehyun: Here you go!

Yesung: Wow! You remind me of Sungmin!

Taehyun: Thanks~ I've done martial arts for years.

Yesung: Cool.

Taehyun and Yesung eat their pancakes as if they are really enjoying each other's company.

(Japanese)

Donghae: Taehyun was his name, right?

Rano: Yup!

Donghae: What are you two doing here in Japan?

Rano: Your concert in Osaka.

Donghae: Ahh. You're a friend of Naka?

Rano: I've known him since I was 7. I just haven't seen him for about 5 years.

Donghae: How old are you now?

Rano: 18.

Dongahe: Oh. How old he is?

Rano: He turns 18 the day after the concert.

Donghae: Oh, that's pretty good.

Rano: Why do you ask about him?

Donghae: Don't tell anyone. This is something we can have the public knowing.

Nakatsu: Why do I have a feeling I know what it is?

Donghae: Wanna bet on that?

Nakatsu: Sure. The usual.

Donghae: Fine. Take your guess.

Nakatsu: He likes Taehyun.

Donghae: Smart man.

Donghae puts 100 JPY (equivalent to a little over 1 USD) on the table.

Rano: You're serious..

Nakatsu: That's the amount we bet with all the time, regardless of what the situation is.

Donghae: It's been our tradition since we've met, which was like..10 years ago, right?

Nakatsu: Around there. He stood living with me for about 2 years since he was really enjoying the country and he had nothing better to do. Then his training with SME started. I didn't hear much from him since, nor did I know that he became a member of Super Junior. Shows how fresh I am into K-pop.

Donghae: I thought you've heard about me with the Japanese single I did "Oppa, Oppa"

Nakatsu: I'm surprised, too, but then again, I don't stick with the instant music wave like Rano or Taehyun does.

Donghae: Gotcha. Anyways, we must not tell a soul. Yesung hasn't dated anyone for a really long time and with the look on his face, Mr. Turtle Lover might've found the "turtle" he's been searching for.

Rano: Oh my god....

Donghae: What?

Rano: Did I mention that Yesung is Taehyun's ultimate bias? He has a huge crush on him, little does he act it out to be.

Donghae: Then those two might have a really nice time together, as long as fans don't hear much about this. He's perfecty legal for Yesung to date, but not only does homoual love is rougher here and Korea than in America, but the fans will lose it. Not only would Yesung be dating someone, but a boy as well? Well...call it their deaths right there.

Nakatsu: The last thing you guys need is for Yesung to be bashed at the concert for having love affairs with an innocent fanboy. Both him and Taehyun would pretty much be in hell.

Rano: Exactly.

(Korean)

Yesung: Wow..I didn't think you would be so straight up about that.

Taehyun: Sure, I'm not seeming like I do, but I really do. I hope I'm not seeming obsessed or too much. ><

Yesung: No, don't worry. At least you're not like those fangirls that go berserk if they just catch a glimpse of our faces. Your friend's an exception since she wasn't blowing our ears off with high-pitched screaming and overobsessive attitude, nor fighting with other fans. As much as I adore all the fanlove, I can't stand most of it since most of them take it too far, excluding the gifts.

Taehyun: Hahaha.

Yesung: Can I tell you something and no one else knows but everyone in this place right now?

Taehyun: Uhh...sure...

Yesung: I haven't dted anyone in a long time. It's been years, actually. I think...I'm starting to like you, Taehyun.

Taehyun's mind was in a crazy state of mind. He did not think that he would not only meet his ultimate crush, but to also be such a creature that caught that man's attention.

Taehyun: Oh......wow..

Yesung: I hope you understand that I'm not meaning just like "I respect you". I'm wondering if you wanna...go on a date or someth-

Taehyun, without a hurry, stands up from his seat and kisses in the same way as the famous kiss from Secret Garden, only more passionately, and Yesung engages in the action, as well. Rano and Donghae turn around, and boom. Two loveless people meeting in the best of ways. Rano is close to screaming, but that gets taken care of by Donghae covering .

Nakatsu: Kekekekeke.

Nakatsu continues cooking Rano and Donghae's meal.