Welcome to Japan

Famous Love With A Blade

The gang get off the plane, go through more security, and exit Ōta Airport.

Janice: Just got a call from our ride. We're gonna have to either wait about 20 minutes, or we all fit in a taxi.

Rick: Damn.

Rano: It's not like we have anything else to do.

Rick: That's not the problem. There's gonna be people looking to rob us here. Sure, this is a first-class airport, but there be thugs here ready to rob new visitors.

Rano: Won't stop Taehyun and I from knocking out one of them's teeth.

Taehyun: Rano, you know I'm the big of a fighing guy..

Rano: Why not? You have the skills for it.

Taehyun: I think you can take them on if we happen to encounter any.

Rano: Whatever..

Janice: That jokester.

Rano: Huh?

Janice: Our ride is here.

A black SUV pulls up in front of them. Janice opens the door.

Janice: Nice to see you again, Nakatsu.

Nakatsu: Well, ain't it the Japanese wannabe!

Taehyun: Japanese wannabe?

Janice: I was so into Japanese culture as a child that I wanted to see it all for myself. Learned Japanese, spent vacations in the country, and met Nakatsu at 16.

Nakatsu: So where you heading off to?

Rick: Hilton Osaka Hotel.

Nakatsu: Well ain't you guys all fancy. Get in.

The gang gets in the car.

Nakatsu: Oh, if it isn't Rano! You've sure grown up a bunch.

Rano: Likewise. how you been?

Nakatsu: Good, Good. Taking care of the restaurant. We're making pretty good business lately.

Rano: I think I'll stop by your shop after we've settled in at our hotel.

Nakatsu: Sounds good, and bring your friend, too. I'm Nakatsu Hiroshi.

Taehyun: Taehyun Nam.

Nakatsu: Ahhhh, like Infinite's Woohyun Nam.

Taehyun: You know Infinite?!

Nakatsu: Oh yes. Your friend Rano has shown me a lot when she was last here. KPOP, Korean food, many things. She helped me change my restaurant and things are rolling well because of her.

Rano: Oh, stop it you.

Nakatsu: I'm serious. Well anyways, we should be in Osaka in about 5 minutes. I have special access to big time shortcuts.

Janice: So you've made good progress since we last talked.

Nakatsu: Sure did. Everyone, be quiet. Gotta get through this access point.

Nakatsu talks with the security guards and gets through the access point.

Nakatsu: See?

Rick: Welcome to Osaka.

Taehyun: Whoaaa.

Taehyun is amazed by the sight of the city he will be seeing his favorite KPOP band at.

Janice: And here is our hotel.

Rano: Yay~

Taehyun: I don't think I've ever seen something so elaborate in person in my life.

Rano: Let's just get going!

Rick: Well then. Like she said.