Chapter 18: Dinner!

This is How Love Feels Like

Mrs. Jo wanted everybody and I mean everybody (Who she invited?) to dress up because they wanted to celebrate my acceptance to Harvard School. So I took a really long and relaxing bath. It helps my body to feel relax. After, I was done the maids took out a dress and my shoes. They brought three. They were the same design but different color. They didn't know what color I looked best. So, I had fit all of them.

There was light and faded blue, light purple, and red. It's short and a strap dress too. 

I looked good on all of them but the red one looked best on me. So, I put on the red one agin and sat down on a chair. They put on a light chocolate brown eye shadow followed with a black eye liner. Then came my hair. They striaghten my bangs to the side nad let go off my hair. It made it dry and wavy already. So they just curled it a little bit. And tuh-duh I'm done. I started to walk off but one of the maids stop me. 

"Don't forget your shoes, ma'am," she said showing it to me.

It was cute and adoroble shoes I ever saw. I bowed my head and said, "Kamsaminda". She smiled at me and I was off. Before I can take another step to the stairs, I took a big breathe in and out twice. I started to walk down. Everybody looked at my way and stared at me. I just smiled. I didn't want them to know that I'm nervous. When I got down my umma got my hand and walked me to the middle. Everybody cheered and clapped. I kept smiling and bowing my head. Some them even hugged me and bought me presents. Since, the present were so much they had to put it in my head. 

"I want to say thank you for coming to this dinner for my daughter," said my umma. I looked up at her and pinched my cheeks. 

"Ow," I said softly. 

"Now let the party begin!" Everybody went to their assigned table. I was assigned to sit next to Youngmin. So, it was awkward. I just kept smiling to him. 

"Who is that extra seat," I asked. 

"It's my new girlferind," said Youngmin smiling. When he said that, Mrs. Jo did a speat take. She wiped and chin. 

"What did you say, Youngmin," she said slowly moving her haed. I wanted to laugh but I kept it in. 

"Um...umma, I got a new girlfriend," he said in a timid voice. 

"How can you get a girlfriend when your going to get married soon. Right, Cho Hee?" I looked at her and looked away. "Right, Cho Hee?" 

"Ummmm...I needed to tell you somthing, umma," I said. 

"Why aren't you calling me Umma, now?"

 "I'm leaving in 2 weeks," I said. Mrs. Jo and Youngmin eyes widen. I waited for her reply but she stood quiet. I stood up from chair and bowed. "I can't marry your son anymore. I'll be leaving in 2 week and coming back after 5 years. I hope you understand."I bowed again. I was about to leave but Youngmin grabbed my arm. I looked at him and his eyes looked sad but how he is holding my arm, it pretty tight. So, I guess he was angry to.  

"You not going to marry me when you come back," Youngmin asked. 

"It's your choice. If you do wait for me, then yes but not, then were friends," I said. Right away when I answered he let go of my arm. Then, he waved to his girlfriend. I walked away but I had to look back. I see him smiling again.

When, I'm gone Youngmin please be happy. Please, don't wait for anymore. I know that you don't like me anymore. I understand. 

I contined to walk and I saw my umma. She looked she was having a fun time. Wait, a sceond. Is she talking to a guy. I quickly hid. I tried to get closer but, people get in my way. I go through some obstacles. Finally, when I made it the men had to take his cell phone. 

"I know you there," said my umma. I stood up pouting. 

"How did you know," I asked. 

"Mothers knows best!" 

"You saw me almost get tripped." 

"Maybe!" I hugged my umma.

"So...who is that guy?" 

"He was one of my old friends." 

"Old friends by..." 

"Okay, he was my last ex before I got married to your dad." 

"Really?" She nodded. She kept telling me stories abot him and her. Then he came back.

"So, this your beatiful, wonderful, and smart daughter," He said. I just smilied and shook his hand. I was flattered. 

"Thank you but I have to go," I said. I hugged and kissed my umma on the cheek. And shook the hands guy again. I walked away. My umma is happy, too. I continued to walk and I saw Kwangmin. I tried to go to him silently. 

"I know your there, Cho Hee," he said. 

"Haha, oh. Is that okay I can seat here," I ask. He nodded. I sat next to hem and he was shivering. "Are you cold?" 

"Just a little." I got my scarf and put it around his neck. 

"Gomayo." 

"No problem." Then, it was awkward. Everytime I ask a question, he will answer only one word or somtimes five words. So, I stop trying. I just stared at the stars. 

"So," Kwangmin started, "Are you still going to marry my brother?" 

"Ani," I said looking at him. 

"Wae?"

"I think he has moved on, but I told him, "If you do wait for me, then yes but not, then were friends."" I looked at Kwangmin when I finished and I saw his eyes widen. 

"What did he say?" 

"Nothing. He just waved to his girl friend." 

"When your leaving?" 

"Soon. Two weeks." Then I let out a big sighed. When I looked Kwangmin, he just dissapered. Then a gift popped out of now where. I looked up and it was Kwangmin. "Kamsaminda!" I smiled and shook the gift a liitle. 

"Open It," he siad smiling. His smile is so bright and white. I nodded. I lifted up the box and it was T-shirt, a necklace and camera. I smiled. 

"I love the t-shirt. The necklace is to beatiful and the camera is really amazing." I felt the t-shirt and it was soft. Then, Kwangmin took out a rectangler and light brown necklace. There was something written on. It says, "I am your light." I thought it was cute. He put it on me and touched it. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Kamsaminda," I said. He blushed when I kissed him. It made me giggle.

"Also, I have my necklace," he said showing it to me. It was the smae but it was fatter, longer, and a different saying and color. His was black and his says, "I am your shadow." It matched with mine. 

 

Then, I took out the camera ad turn it on. I tried to figure it out but, Kwangmin took it before it started up. Then he said, "Cheese," and I smiled. He took bunch of pictures of me, him and both of us. What a memory? We spent time togther through out the whole party. We ate, talked, danced, and karaoke together. I started to get the heartbeats when I first met him. What's going on?


Update!!! 

Hope you like it!!!! 

Please comment and subscribe!!!!  

Here is Kwangmin and Cho Hee Necklace!