Chapter 19: First Day Of Camp!

This is How Love Feels Like

~Cho Hee POV~

Since I'm leaving soon, All of them made alot of plans for two weeks. First was camping. I never went camping before but, NOW I can go. I was so excited. I packed everything I needed. Clothes, bathroom utentils, mosquito replent, bathing suits and BOOKS! Since were going on a LONG car ride, I decided to read on the way. I finally I can finish, "Catching Fire". -By the way, I can read in english too. Anyways, I get my two bags and my purse and find a spot in the car. Since it's every body -including Youngmin's girlfriend, IU- they had to get a white van. I looked outside for it. Then, Kwangmin came up to me. 

"Are you excited," he asked. I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Are you wearing the necklace that I gave you?" I showed it to him and he smilied. 

"I'm going to wear it everyday," I said. 

"That's good." 

"I see the car! I get the back seat," I screamed and ran for it. I quickly open the door and call me seat. I put my stuff in and call it my territory. 

"You can't have it all yourself. You have to share because we don't have enough seats," said Kwangmin. I let out a complain sound. 

"Okay. I'll share with my umma." 

"I'm sharing with Mrs. Jo," said my Umma putting her stuff in the back. 

"Okay then. Kwangmin, I guess I'm stuck with you," I said. 

"Okay." He said and started to come over here. When he was about to come take his seat, he tripped over the volleyball nets and landed on top of me. We were so close that I can feel his breath. 

"Ow! Are you okay," he said. I just nodded. I couldn't say a word. My mind was going crazy and my heart was skipping beats. He just stared at me and I did the same. 

"Okay, enough you too," said Mrs. Jo while slapping Kwangmin in the back. 

"Ow! Umma, that hurt," said Kwangmin standming back up. I help him get up. I put his bags on one side so, we have enough space. We didn't pack so much. I got my ipod and my book. And started to read. I need to finish this. When I read, I'm in my own world. I don't get discrated. 

"Cho Hee! Cho Hee," someone screamed but, I didn't hear. Then someone threw a underwear to my face. Eww! I threw it back were it come from. 

"That's what yo get," siad Youngmin. I looked at him and gave him the death stare. Then, I just back to my book. It was so interesting. I kept reading and reading until, the same underwear came to my face again. 

"That's it," I said. I dropped my book anf headlock Youngmin. I hate when he is annoying me. He kept struggling. The more he struggles and I get thighter. 

"Okay, Cho Hee stop it and Youngmin stop annoying the bookworm," said Kwangmin. I looked at him and pout. Then he whispered, "You can get him back later." I smiled and hugged him. 

"Thanks, oppa," I said. He looked suprise. "Is that okay, I can call you oppa?" I smiled. 

~Kwangmin POV~

Did she call me Oppa? I can't believe this happening. 

"Nae," I said and hugged her. She looked happy again. I love it when she is happy because I can see here beautiful and bright personailty. After awhile, she finally fell asleep. She doesn't sleep at all. She been reading for about two hours straight with no distractions. I'm impressed. Let me fix her position. She always sleep with her head down. I tried it and it hurts. I lifted her head up and then she landed it on my shoulders. She looked so adorable. I had to take a picture. 

"Hey, Youngmin, " I whispered. 

"What," he said. 

"Take a picture of me and Cho Hee." 

"Okay!" He took my phone and centered it. "1...2...3...Click!

"Gomayo," I said looking at the picture. I decided to put it on my wallpaper. She looks so cute. Rest of the time of the car ride, I talked to Youngmin and IU, listen to Cho Hee's Ipod and slept. 


"Kwangmin...Cho Hee wake up," someone said but, ignored it. Next you thing you know, I get hit by a pillow. I opened my eyes wide and look for that person. It was Youngmin! 

"I'm going to get you," I said already leaving my seat and chasing Youngmin. Both of us were fast runner but, I'm faster. I finally caught him and put him in a head lock. I dragged him into a bucket filled with clean water. I checked the temperture with my finger and it was cold. I put his head for a little bit and escaped and ran fast to the white van. I turned back and he was pissed. I quickly get Cho Hee. She was still sleeping so, I carried like a bridial style. She was so cute. 

"Omo, you guys look so cute," said IU. I smilied. I bring her up to her room and set her down. I removed her jacket and her hair out of the way of her face. I took a last picture and left her room. 


~Cho Hee POV~

I woke up from a nice nap. I looked at the clock and it was 2:00 pm. Then I freaked out. Where am I? Are we here? I looked out the window and yes, were here. I open my window and I see my Oppa helping out with my Umma. It was kinda chilly. I put back my jacket and closed my window. I explored a little bit upstairs. It was pretty cool. It's looks like a korean traditional hose mixed with the country side. Then, I went downstairs. I see Mrs. Jo and one of the maids cooking. It smelt so good and then I see Youngmin and IU holding hands together. I try to spot my Umma and Oppa. I was looking high and low for them. Then, when I heard a clang sound. I had to find where it was coming from. 

"Mrs. Jo, were is that clanging sound coming from," I asked her. 

"Sweetie, that was Kwangmin and your Umma. There make the metal staight," she siad ctting the carrot really fast. 

"Where are they?" 

"There at the back." 

I bowed and said, "Kamsaminda." Then I smilied. I quickly ran to the back and I see my Umma and oppa. 

"Oh, Cho Hee," my umma started, "How was your nap?" 

"It was good," I said smiling. 

"There is my light," said Kwangmin. 

"And here is my shadow," I said. 

"Okay, I'll leave you two and I'll help out with Mrs. Jo," said my Umma handing me the gloves. I nodded and put on the gloves. 

"Where do yo want me to start," I asked. Kwangmin shook his head to the right. I tried to hold the hammer but, it was to heavy. I really tried my best but, I didn't succed. 

"Here, I'll help you,"  he said. He dropped his hammer and grabbed mine. Pt your hands over my hands and grip it okay. I did what I was told. "Ready?" 

"Yup," I said with confiendence. 

"1...2...3...hammer," we both said. And I did it. It wasn't hard but, the hard part was to carry it. I tried my best though. 

"Kamsaminda," I said with an aegyo. Kwangmin stopped walking and turned to me. 

"Do that again," he asked. I did it again and the next you know he kisses me. Good thing I didn't have my hammer in my hand. I would've have drop it on my feet or Kwangmin's and that wouldn't be good. His kiss was a like a spark and not to overreacting. We kiissed for about 3 mintes and he let go. I just froze but, my heart kept skipping beats. It's doing it again. He just acted normal while I just froze. He looked at me and continued his work. I shook my head and did mine too. 

The rest of the I kept doing that. I striaghten out 35 and Kwangmin did about 55. After we were done counting, we went to those swinging chair and I congratulated him. 

"What's my prize," he asked. 

"What prize," I said. 

"I won and I should get a prize." 

"Okay! Ummmm..." 

"I know what I want now." He came closer and closer. He gave me another kiss. Then it turned ut to be a make out and he slowly brought me down. I can't beileve what we were doing. Then Kwangmin put his hand inside my shirt and I broke our kiss. I stood up. 

"I think we went to far," I said looking at him and ran somewhere. I didn't look back. 

~Kwangmin POV~

Why did I do that? I did went to far. I looked at my hand and slapped it. We shoudn't be doing this at all. Aish! Sorry Cho Hee. 

~Cho Hee POV~

I ran fast as I can and didn't look back. I just went somewhere. I stopped running. Where I'm I? Well, I'm in a forest I guess. There is alot trees and cute little animals. I just walked around and saw a beautiful pond and an amazing sunset. It was so pretty. The color was like a orange and yellow-ish reminds of Kwangmin warmth. I sat down on a big rock and just looked at the sea. I wanted to swim again. I removed my t-shirt and jump in. It felt so relaxing and warm. Also, dolphins were swiming near me. Their were so nice and gentle. Just like Youngmin. Aish! I can't stop thinking about them. What I'm gonig to do???


Mianhae, for a update. I been really busy with stydying cuz, of EOC (End Of Course).

I hope you like it.

I left an mystery ending for this chapter.