Chapter 17: I Need HELP!

This is How Love Feels Like

~Cho Hee POV~ 

I woke up and it was cold. I looked around and I was in the bookstore. WAIT! I'm in the bookstore! I looke for my phone and it was 1am. Oh, shoot! I wake up Youngmin. 

"Youngmin, wake up," I said shaking him. After like 50 shakes, he finally woke up. 

"What happened," he said rubbing his eyes. 

"Were in the bookstore at 1:00 am." His widened. I grabbed my bag and look for the door but it was too dark. And we couldn't see or see each other. 

"I'm going to die even more," I said stressing out. 

"Wae?" 

"I'm going to accpet the college letter." I looked at him but I couldn't see his expression. 

~Youngmin POV~

I can't beileve she is going. Half of me wants to scream in anger but the other half is happy for her. My emotions are mixing its self. I didn't reply for awhile. After a few minutes I heard a sniffle. Then, a small cry. I try to lok for Cho Hee but I couldn't see. When I felt her wavy hair it was her. I sat next to her and hugged her. 

"Youngmin, I know your mad but happy to," She said. She knows how I'm feeling. 

"And, I know that you feel sad that your going to leave me but your happy because your going to your dream college," I said. I think she lifted her head because I don't feel any weight on my shoulders anymore. I took my phone and looked for my flashlight app. There. I clicked on and lflash light work too. I put it on Cho Hee. Her face was tearing and her eyes were puffy. 

"Mianhae," she said. I patte her head and put her head on my shoulders again. 

"It's okay! I understand," I said trying not to show my real feelings. I wanted to cry because I won't see her in 4 years plus another 1 year. I tried to hold it in. I breath big the when I let out I felt tear coming down on my cheek. Then, I hear Cho Hee blowing her nose on a tissue and stood up. 

"I'm going to look for the lights, okay," said Cho Hee. 

"Mhmm," I said. I tried not to talk. Then she left. I can already feel the pain. One the day she leaves, I know that I will cry and be in so much anger. I tried it up but, I'm to sensative. I just let my tears come out but, I tried to not let out a sound. Then the lights went on and I saw Cho Hee standing. 

~Cho Hee POV~ 

I begin to walk to Youngmin. I stopped crying but my eyes were a little puffy. Then, I saw Youngmin crying. He stood up, quickly ran up to me, and hugged me tight. I heard a sniffle. 

"Don't go," Youngmin said. I was suprised. I went along with it. "When you left me for second, I already miss you. Then, when your're going to leave for 5 years. I don't know what to do. You were the one with me. Making smile everyday." I let go off him. Then, I started to cry. 

"Youngmin," I started, "I know that your're sad but I need to go. It was dream college. I know you'll hate me but I understand." I let go him and took my bag. I walk to the door and looked back. 

"Bye, Youngmin," I said and stepped outside. I just walked around the neighborhood and went to straight to the house. When, I was walking I kept thinking about my college and mostly about Youngmin. I just knew that he is an anger and left the store in the other direction. At least got my books for college. I ring door the bell, but nobody answered. I get my house key and unlocked the door. When I came in, I heard talking form a tv. I thought it was the umma's wacthing their dramas. But, I saw girl. A GIRL! So, I hid behind a wall. I kept looking at her. I never seen her with my laugh. Then, I heard a voice. 

"So, were we," someone said. I hid first and I looked back. I saw...YOUNGMIN kissing another girl. My heart started to hurt. But I didn't cry. I couldn't see it anymore. If I kept watching, maybe I would cry. But I cried enough. So, I continue to walk. My heart hurted every breathe I took in an out. My heart didn't want me to see it but, I did. I went to room and change to my hello kitty pjs. I went to my laptop and start filling my resume. I finished after a hour and send it in. I send sucessfully, I logged off my e-mail account and trun of my computer. I turned off the lights and lay down on the ground. 

"The ground is much better then my bed," I said. I sniffled and wiped the tear from my cheek. I kept looking at the clock and it was 3 am. I couldn't fall asleep.But then I did. 


After that sleep on the ground, my phone rang. I answered the phone softly. 

"Hello, Is this Jang Cho Hee," said a manly voice. 

"Yes, This is her," I said. Then he laughed at my humor. That wasn't a joke. "And, who is this?" 

"This is the president from Harvard." My eyes widen. 

"Oh, Mianhae," I said.

"It's okay," he said in korean. 

"Wow! Korean is good." DANG! It was that good. He got pronasation right and tone of his voice right. 

"Kamsaminda." 

"WOW! Did you need anything?" 

"Nae! When we got your resume and accpeted it. We wanted to you meet all ready. Well, my dad and whole staff. So, when are you going to the U.S" 

"I was hopping leaving after 2 months." 

"2 months?" 

"Nae," I said in a timid voice. 

"My dad wants to meet you at June 5th." 

"That's to earlier for me. I didn't finad a place yet and my plane ticket." 

"Don't worry about it. My dad is paying everything for you and your staying at my dad's place." 

"Hold on! This is too much." 

"Don't worry. We talked to your mom already. She is fine about it."

"Oh, okay!" 

"Is everything fine?" 

"Nae! When do I leave?" 

"You leave at 2 weeks from now on." 

"Oh, okay! I'll see you soon..." 

"Call me Cheondung." 

"OH! OKay. My name is.." 

"Cho Hee. We all knew that." 

"Hahahaha...Whoops." We both laughed and he said goodbye. Then he hunged to quick. I was happy for about 5 mintues. Then, somethig came on my mind.  How do I tell Mrs. Jo? Oh, shoot! She is going to kill me or kidnapp me. I forgot all about her and her feelings about me leaving. I hope she understands. 


UPDATE!!!!

I thought make this a short story but, I want it to make it longer.

I hope you like it! 

Please Comment and Subscribe!

:D