Chapter 7

Forevermore

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Four months. Four months easily passed by without me noticing it. The gang have been very busy helping Kwon Jiyong to win the heart of the new girl, Yuhee. And it has been four months of me silently mourning for my love.

 

 

We are now on our shopping sphree with Jiyong. He can't seem to decide what gift to give Yuhee. They have a date later and it is arranged none other than us.

 

 

"Why don't you just give her a flower, Ji. You don't need to buy expensive gift, you know.." I suggested after we've roamed around the mall for atleast three times yet my best friend can't make up his mind on what to buy.

 

 

He looked at me and ran beside me. He took my hand and held it near his heart.. "You're right! I am really lucky having you as my best friend. What will I do without you?" 

 

 

He kissed my hand then went to the nearest flower shop. My heart can't help but to skip a beat with his gestures. I followed them and saw Bom waiting for me.

 

 

"Yah! You look like an apple right now. With your red face and your hair tie.." Bom teased me then dragged me inside the flower  shop.

 

 

It took Jiyong a while to decide what flowers to buy. And he just bought a bouquet of roses. Urgh. Love..

 

 

When we stepped out of the flower shop, Ji handed the bouquet to Daesung then took my hand and dragged me somewhere..

 

 

"Yah, Ji. Why are you dragging me?" I asked.

 

 

"Just follow me, will you.." He answered.

 

 

"Where are we going? You still have to prepare for later.."

 

 

"Ahh.. We're here.." He announced then I looked up and saw that we are in front of an ice cream house.

 

 

"What are we doing here, Ji?" I asked while I just stare at the ice cream shop in front of me.

 

 

"We are going to eat ice cream, what else? Now lets go inside." He said then dragged me inside the ice cream shop.

 

 

"Two vanilla strawberry ice cream please. Make that two scoops. Thank you." He said to the cashier.

 

 

After ordering, we sat down at a table. I remembered now... I forgot about Jiyong's promise that he'll treat ice cream. And now, he is fulfilling it.

 

 

"Yah! Kamsahamnida, Ji." I said as we wait for our orders to arrive.

 

 

"It's nothing, D." He said as he smiled at me.

 

 

We just talk about random things and joke around. We look like a couple right now, but we are far from that. And when our orders arrived, I quickly dived in my ice cream. I haven't eaten ice cream since four months. And I terribly missed this.

 

 

"You are still so messy eating ice cream, D-ah." He said as he leaned in and wipe the side of my lips.

 

 

I was rooted on my spot. I can feel my heart is beating erratically inside my chest. Aigoooo. What are you doing to me, Kwon Jiyong? You are making me fall in love with you even more.

 

 

"Eat your ice cream now, D-ah. It's starting to melt." He said.

 

 

I stepped out of my reverie and started to devour the treat in front of me again. After a while, started talking.

 

 

"I'll miss this." I said.

 

 

"We'll do this often. So you won't miss this much." He smiled at me and we started to talk about random things again. And when I noticed the time, I quickly stood up but before we went, I fished out my phone.

 

 

"Lets take a picture before we go." I suggested as I wiggled my phone. He did not protest and just pose in front of the camera. I smiled then clicked the camera. Then we went.

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

We are now hanging around at TOP's house. Me, Minzy, Seungri and Daesung are playing some board games while Dara, CL, TOP and Youngbae are watching television. Actually, we are waiting for a particular person named Kwon Jiyong. He is on his date with Yuhee right now. It's a wonder to me why Yuhee haven't answered Jiyong yet. Maybe she wants more time.

 

 

Dara squeezed herself beside me and Seungri.

 

 

"Hey, can I join?" Asked Dara..

 

 

"Sure you can, noona." Seungri said as he smiled at Dara.

 

 

The game occupied our mind and we didn't notice the time. It was after some time when we heard the door bell rang. I looked at the watch and saw that it was around ten in the evening. Must be Jiyong, I thought.

 

 

When Jiyong came into our view, we can clearly see his smile. The kind of smile where you can see his gums. And you can tell by the looks of him that he succeed in his mission.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

After my date with Yuhee, I felt as if I'm walking on cloud nine. She finally agreed to be my girlfriend. After four months of courting her, she finally agreed. And I'm so happy.

 

 

"Yuhee is my girl now." I hapilly announced to them when I reached TOP  hyung's house. They bombarded me with congratulations but I still didn't hear my best friend congratulated me. I looked at her direction and saw that she is just staring at me.

 

 

Dara looked at Bom noona then me after Bom noona nudged at her side. She then flashed a smile directed towards me.

 

 

"Congratulations, Ji." She said.

 

 

"Why do I feel that you are not really happy for me?" I said as I noticed that she is just faking her smile.

 

 

"Aisth, this pabo! What are you saying? Of course I'm happy for you. I really am." She said as she playfully slapped my shoulders.

 

 

I suddenly hugged her. I don't know why but I just had the urge to hug her. Maybe because I'm so thankful to her and I'm so happy right now, I just wanted to hug my best friend.

 

 

The whole gang celebrated and we are now gathered at TOP hyung's dinning table.

 

 

They wanted me to tell the story of how Yuhee agreed to be my girl, so I told them the story. When I was in the part where I was about to kiss Yuhee. Bom noona immediately stood up from her seat.

 

 

"Guys. The girls and I should be going home now. It's already late." She said.

 

 

We all tag along to drop the girls off their apartment. On our way, we are all talking loudly and laughing. Who cares about the neighboors?

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

When we reached our apartment, Dara just walked aimlessly on our bedroom without even wishing  good night to the maknaes.

 

 

"What's wrong with Dara unnie, Bom unnie?" Minzy asked as she got a water from the fridge.

 

 

"Maybe she's just tired, Minkki-ah.." I said.

 

 

"Minkki-ah. Lets go to sleep now. Good night, Bom unnie." Chaerin said as she was about to enter the room.

 

 

Minzy quickly followed CL. "Good night, maknaes" I called out loudly.

 

 

I quickly went to our room and when I was outside our door, I can hear soft sobs coming from the inside. I opened the door and sat beside our Ssantokki who is lying on her bed, face down.

 

 

Ayoooo, Ssantokki. Just endure it for a while, neh? I silently thought as I prayed that the coming days would pass by quickly.