Chapter 3

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

When we reached the cafeteria, Dara stopped whistling and just stood beside me stifly. I worriedly looked at her and saw that her eyes are on a table. I followed her gaze and saw Jiyong with his friends. But....... Who is the girl sitting beside Jiyong? I've never saw her here before. Maybe a new kid.

 

 

But what bothered me the most is the reaction of our very own Ssantokki. I looked at her again and this time, I saw her pouting. Hmmmm.. I have to find this out.

 

 

I tugged at her shirt and started walking towards the table. Ssantokki is just silently following me. She looks like a puppy deprived of food for a month. Kekeke..

 

 

When Jiyong noticed us, he stood up from his seat and greeted Dara and me.

 

 

"D, Bom noona" Aist! This kid. Why does he kept calling me noona even if we are on the same level? I'm just a few months older than him! I told him to stop calling me noona!

 

 

I saw Jiyong offered the seat beside him to Dara, but before I even realized, Dara immediately took the seat in the middle of TOP and Youngbae and started a conversation with them.

 

 

I took the seat beside TOP and looked at Dara and noticed that eventhough TOP and Youngabe are talking to her, her mind seems to be roaming around somewhere.

 

 

I stood up and walked to Dara.

 

 

 "We should get our food now, Ssantokki."

 

 

She excused herself and stood up. Whe we reached the line to the cashier, I nudged at her and asked something.

 

 

"Yah. What happened to you?"

 

 

"Nothing." She replied.

 

 

"Nothing? A while ago, you were so happy you're even whistling. But when we got to the cafeteria, you suddenly stopped and looked like the world just crashed on you."

 

 

"Just some headache, Bommie-ah." She smiled at me then continued.. "You know me when I get headaches. I will be silent immediately even if I'm in a good mood."

 

 

Right! How can I forget that? I'm such a terrible friend.

 

 

"Are you okay now? Do you want me to accompany you in the clinic?" I asked worriedly.

 

 

"Aniyo. This will be over soon." She said as she smiled at me.

 

 

"Hmm. Okay."

 

 

 

 

When we got to the table, Dara is again all smiles. Maybe her headache is gone now. Good for her. She happily sat down beside TOP and Youngbae and started eating her foods.

 

 

After some time, I noticed that Dara aburptly stopped stuffing foods in like she forgot something...

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I stopped stuffing foods in my mouth. I forgot something! How can I be so stupid? I quickly gulped down the remaining food in my mouth and reached for the glass of water.

 

 

"Mianhe for being rude." I stood up and bowed. "Sandara Park imnida." I offered my hand to the girl sitting beside Jiyong.

 

 

The lady stood up and reached for my hand. "Aniyo. It's okay. Nice to meet you, Sandara-ssi. I'm Yuhee. Seo Yuhee." She smiled at me. No wonder why my best friend is smitten over her. She is a real beauty! We both let go of our hands and sat in our seat.

 

 

"Sorry again for earlier. I was just having some mood swings." I apologized again.

 

 

"There is nothing you should feel sorry for, Sandara-ssi." She flashed again her angelic smile.

 

 

Jiyong introduced her to our friends. Seungri is thrilled having her in our circle of friends. Who wouldn't be! She is perfect. *sigh*

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

Behind all the smiles... There is one person who is afraid of Yuhee being so close to Jiyong. She just hope that she woulnd't be heartbroken in the near future...