Chapter 21

Forevermore

 

Bom's POV

 

 

I was about to buy my ticket already when TOP surprised me that he'll be visiting me here.. That guy.. I giggled at myself..

 

 

Minzy looked at me as if I'm some crazy woman..

 

 

"What are you looking at, maknae?" I asked as I glared at her..

 

 

"Nothing, unnie.." She smiled sweetly and turned her attention on the television again.. Chaerin is at the kitchen, probably having some snacks..

 

 

"Girls.. We will be going now.." Dara announced as the mother and son got out of their room.. They'll be having their usual bonding this fine Sunday..

 

 

I looked at Chinho and saw the big resemblance he has with his father.. Chinho surely inherited his father's look..

 

 

"Neh.. Be careful.." I said as I heard Chinho asking again some questions at the poor girl eating in the kitchen.. That kid surely has many questions in his mind...

 

 

"Chinho-ah.. Stop pestering your mommy CL with your questions.. Let her eat peacefully.." Dara said as she smiled at her son and Cherin..

 

 

"Now kiss all your mommies good bye.." Dara said..

 

 

Chinho first kissed Chaerin then he went to the living room to kiss his mommy Minzy.. When it's time for him to kiss me.. He whispered something to me first before kissing my cheeks..

 

 

"I have a feeling that I'll meet my appa soon, mommy Bommie.."

 

 

I giggled after hearing what Dara's son whispered..

 

 

*********

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I decided to bring Chinho to the mall today.. I bet he is tired at the scenery at the park because that's where Bom, Minzy and CL bring him if they have some time..

 

 

We were just strolling around the mall. When we first entered the mall, my son is so hyped up.. He is even jumping up and down while walking.. But then, he became gloomy all suddenly.. When I asked him what is the matter, he just shook his head and just continue walking..

 

 

We are now inside an ice cream store, both enjoying our favorite ice cream.. He is just looking at the window.. And when he sighed, I looked at where he is looking and saw a complete family..

 

 

The dad is carrying his son on his shoulders while his wife is smiling at her husband and son while holding his son's hands. They look so happy, and I can't help but to feel sad for my son..

 

 

I sighed and looked back at my son.. I'm sure he is envious of that little kid on his father's arms..

 

 

"What’s with the sad faces you two?" I heard a familiar voice.. I looked up to see who it was... Donghae..

 

 

When my son saw him he immediately jumped on his arms..

 

 

"Daddy Donghae!" My son exclaimed excitedly.. The scene earlier is forgotten..

 

 

"What are you doing here, Donghae?" I asked..

 

 

"I went to you apartment because I wanted to play with Chinho.. But the girls said that you went out with Chinho.. So I just followed you here.." He said while ruffling Chinho's hair..

 

 

"But how did you know that we're here at the mall?" I asked..

 

 

"I know you too well.. There are just two options where you will bring Chinho.. It’s either in the park or here at the mall.." He said.. "You already finished you’re eating?" He then asked us. Both of us nodded..

 

 

"Arasso. Let's have some fun, Chinho?" He asked my son and my son nodded excitedly..

 

 

He let Chinho walk ahead of us and asked me something when we are walking beside each other..

 

 

"Yahh.. Why does Chinho look so sad a while ago at the ice cream store?"

 

 

"He saw a happy family.. Maybe he is envious because their family is complete while he doesn't even know his father.." I said as my eyes are locked on my seven year old angel walking..

 

 

Donghae suddenly went to my son and lifted him up.. He put Chinho on his shoulders.. Happiness is shown on my son's face..

 

 

I went to their side and held Chinho's hand.. I mouthed the word thanks to Donghae and he just smiled at me..

 

 

We went to different places and Chinho surely enjoyed his time.. When we got home, Chinho is totally asleep in my arms. Donghae snatched him from me and carried him..

 

 

Bom opened the door for us..

 

 

"Oh... Donghae-ah.." Bom said..

 

 

He just smiled at Bom and gave Chinho to me. "Good night, Chinho.." He said as he bent down and kissed Chinho on his forehead..

 

 

We went inside and I put Chinho in our bed and went out again to the living room to see Bom watching some television.. I sat beside her..

 

 

"Dara-ahh.. Don't you think it's time for you to have a boyfriend...?" Bom asked me..

 

 

"I don't have time to think about that, Bommie.."

 

 

"No.. Think of your son, Dara.. Chinho's been looking for his appa.. And I bet that whenever he sees a complete family, he is envious as hell."

 

 

Bom said and what happened earlier rushed back in my mind..

 

 

"Or we can tell Jiyong about Chinho.." Bom suggested carefully...

 

 

I looked at her sadly.. "You know I can't do that.."

 

 

"But Chinho needs to have some father figure he would look up to. And you know that we are not enough to fill that space.."

 

 

I didn't speak.. Thinking of what Bom had said..

 

 

"Please think of it, Ssantokki. It's for Chinho's happiness. I just want our little angel to be happy.." Bom said after some time and faced me. I hugged her and comforted her that I'll think about it..

 

 

Bom stood up and said that she'll be going to sleep. I nodded at her and wished her good night..

 

 

I was left alone on that sofa thinking about the consequences if I tell Jiyong about our son, Chinho.. And I came with a decision..

 

 

With a smile on my face.. I stood up and headed for our room. I went to my son's side and kissed his cheek..

 

 

“Omma loves you so much, baby..”

 

 

--------------------------------------

Ohhhh..

I have a feeling that they will be back in Korea soon! (hint!)

I'm so excited! :D