Chapter 33: One last sacrifice

Twin Hearts

   Youngmin immediately went to the hospital after class. A lot of things ran through his mind. He felt a pang of guilt. “How could I have been so selfish!? I was only thinking of myself, not knowing that my brother’s life is on the line,” he told himself. “And to think that I was taking his happiness away. I was taking her away. I wanted her to choose me. But now… I don’t know anymore,” he added. He arrived in front of his brother’s room. He took a deep breath before finally turning the door knob, opening the door. Upon the sight of his older brother, Kwangmin smiled.

   “Hey hyung,” Kwangmin said weakly. Youngmin was hurt. He was hurt by just seeing his brother’s condition right now. He ran towards him and engulfed him in a bear hug.

   “You idiot, why didn’t you tell me about your condition!?” he said, crying. Kwangmin just kept quiet, shocked at the fact that his brother knew.

   “Who told you about me being sick?” Kwangmin finally asked after hearing a few sobs from Youngmin.

   “_____,” Youngmin whispered. Kwangmin was shocked.

   “H… How did she know?” he asked in disbelief. Youngmin looked at him and shook his head.

   “Yoon Mi told her,” Youngmin answered reluctantly.

   “Who told Yo—”

   “Aish, stop asking questions,” Youngmin said, interrupting Kwangmin. He knew what the latter was going to ask: Who told Yoon Mi? Of course, the answer would be ‘Minwoo.’

   “Sorry…” Kwangmin softly said. “I’m so sorry for not telling you,” he added. Youngmin shook his head and sighed.

   “I’m the one who’s sorry, Kwangmin-ah,” he said apologetically. Kwangmin looked at him in confusion.

  

   “Why? What for?”

   “I… I told ______ my feelings.”

   “What feelings?”

   “I told her that I love her…”

 

   This time, the room became quiet. No one dared to talk. Suddenly, tears started to roll down Kwangmin’s cheeks. Youngmin looked at him in horror. “What… did she say, hyung?” Kwangmin asked. Youngmin sat on the stool beside Kwangmin’s bed before talking.

   “She didn’t say anything yet,” Youngmin replied. “But she didn’t fully reject me either. So, I don’t know whether she likes me back or not. I told her I’ll wait,” he continued. “But now… seeing you like this… knowing what could happen to you—”

   “What could happen to me?” Kwangmin asked curiously. Youngmin looked away, not knowing what to say. You did tell him not tell Kwangmin about ‘dying’ yet. He will know when the right time comes. But seeing his brother at this kind of state, very vulnerable, Youngmin thought that his twin brother had every right to know about it.

   “The doctor said you only have a few weeks to live,” Youngmin simply stated. At first Kwangmin was taken aback but then his facial expression softened, as if he was already expecting something like this. “I’m sorry Kwangmin-ah.” Silence engulfed them again.

  

   “Hyung, could you do me a favor?” Kwangmin suddenly asked, breaking the painful silence between them. Youngmin looked at him and nodded.

   “Whatever it is, Kwangmin-ah, I’ll do it,” Youngmin said. Kwangmin smiled upon hearing this.

   “Please hyung… this is the last time I’m asking you to sacrifice. Please let go of _____. I love her and I want to be with her before I die,” Kwangmin said. It was selfish, yes, but he wanted to spend his last days with you. Even if he only has a few weeks or days to live… as long as he’s with you, he knew he would rest in peace.

   “I can assure you that, Kwangmin-ah,” Youngmin said and tried to smile. It was killing him inside and yet he can’t turn down his brother. He was, after all, dying. And this is a dying man’s wish. ‘Just this one last time I will sacrifice again. I can’t be selfish. He’s my brother. I can’t steal his happiness away from him.’

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #10

Junssi: OMG I'm so sorry ;~; I haven't updated in like... days! D': It wasn't my original plan to leave you guys hanging, I swear. I didn't have internet connection for a whole week and guess what? I was only able to fix it today -____- I just did random stuff to the router and then suddenly the internet worked :)) Wahaahha I'm so proud >:) Okay... sorry for ranting too much -.- And sorry too for not updating. :[ Hope you liked this update though ^^

Jeongmin: And now let's reply to your comments, ne? I'm quite pleased this story actually earned a handful of comments for the previous chapter. Kekeke. I'm jealous though. I wasn't there ;A;

@KarraAriana→ High five on that Ariana-ah! :)) Yeah, we shall continue teasing these two >:)

Junssi: Yah oppa, you're so evil T-T and KarraAriana-unnie I don't love that sorry excuse of a guy >:D

Youngmin: Yah, you hurt my feelings -.- I feel very UNLOVED.

Junssi: Shut up >___>

Kwangmin: Aish, stop it you two. Or else I would really think... :> anywaaaay, KarraAriana-ah andwae! D: That was really just a fanservice thing *pout*

Youngmin: Tch. Fanservice. See, just choose me over him Ariana-ah. He's a playboy; he plays with girls's feelings. I'm a good boy ^^ and NO I DON'T LOVE THAT BIPOLAR AUTH—OW! Yah! *pout*

Junssi: You talk too much. -.-

Youngmin: Says the girl who rants a lot in every chapter notes/corner -.- Aish..

Jeongmin: Stop fighting =____= you know author-nim is only jealous ;)

Junssi: BWO!? ANIYO! :O! and KarraAriana-unnie.. sob like a dying whale!? :))) that cracked me up tons XD

@Aoi101→ Jinjja? I'm so sorry. :( Wh...at? I'm... I'm so sorry to hear/read that. :[ *gives you comforting hug* I know it's a bit late but, condolence.

Kwangmin: Okay, my Aoi101-darling :) Let's all hope for a miracle ^^

YoungSsi: But but but! We don't like each other -.-

Kwangmin: Tch. Yeah right :P you go make babies and I'll just be with _______. >:) ..OWWW! YAH! YOU TWO! *rubs head* What was that for!? Hmph. :\

YoungSsi: That's for saying something so absurb and.. ugh! Babies, really!? -_______- and stop teasing us ;A; this corner is made for the fans out there. NOT US -.-

Kwangmin: Okay, okay. Fine. Relax :P~

@iloveyou06→ there. The coward chose to give up :P >:D Oh, so you think I am HOT? :> *blush* ne, my alien wifey :3♥

Junssi: I will. :) Thanks Bea-unnie ^^

Youngmin: You love me? More than Kwangminnie? *w*

@wendyho→ Ne, ne. You're right ^^ Hope you liked bipolar author-nim's update :3

@neeyarnee→ Don't feel bad, my dear. Coz if you're sad then Youngyoung-oppa is sad too :( And whuuut? :O I'm not Barbie. You no call me like that :( it's all author-nim's fault -.-

Junssi: Yah what did I do now? :O

Youngmin: You started the whole 'Barbie Youngmin' thing *pout*

Junssi: Well.. erm.. :)) you do look like one though :P so I thought of adding it in the story >:)

@Taolowan→ I'm soooo sorry. :(

Kwangmin: I'm not dying. Have hope ^^ *hugs*

@MinNaMaknae→ Wooww.. you threatened a dying man ;A; but okay. :)) I won't leave you so you won't kick me. You have to give me a kissy kissy then :P♥

Jeongmin: Um.. Kwang.. that's.. are you sure that's fanservice? OW! YAH! >:|

Kwangmin: Shut up, hyung. :P it's MinNaMaknaexKwangkwang moment right now :P

Jeongmin: Aish, fine -.- you didn't need to hit my head though -.-

@kpopfans4eva→ You..you're gonna kill him if he dies here? :O Wae?

Junssi: A lot of fans are against his death huh? Why do many people love you Kwangkwang-oppa? Poor Youngminnie :P Bleh, go rot in a corner! >:P

Youngmin: Just when I thought you were going to comfort me >______>

Junssi: Too bad, I won't. EVER. :P

@xxMikixx→ hahahaha woo I found my other half! :)) Let's make it like that, shall we? >:) Oh, and thank youuu ^^ Addicted? Hmm... :)) I'm flattered XD

Youngmin: Yah you two! :O! You want the mighty me to die? :O how could you? *sobs*

Jeongmin: Is this Barbie on his PMS today or what? -.- he's too.. I dunno... *sighs*

@myloveforchangsub→ Yes, SO SO SO much drama. :))

@Kpoplove_→ There. Youngmin decided to let go of you for the love of his brother :O What'll happen next? Stay tuned~ :)

Junssi: Hahaha I love it when Jeongmin-oppa replies. XD He's so calm and reserved. Unlike some certain *cough* twins *cough*

Kwangmin: Yaaah why me too? TT-TT

@choikhatymin90→ Choose me instead! :D It'll make life easier, if you do :>

Youngmin: Yah are you being serious right now, dongsaeng? -.-

Junssi: That was a shocker. I never heard you call him that before XD

@MaeYoung04→ Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's right! Don't ever like that Barbie guy :P just choose the kinder, much sweeter, gentleman twin A.K.A Jo Kwangmin :)) Anyway, yeah I thought so too! XD Jinyoungie? :3♥ I hope she ends up with one of the 4 Mins though XD kekeke. I'm so biased :3 I'm looking forward to it ^^

YoungSsi: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support ^^

KwangJeong: Mianhae for any typos and/or grammatical errors present in this chapter.

Junssi: Wait for a bit, okay? I'll double update. ^^ Sort of like a payback for not updating for such a long time ;A;