Chapter 22: Kwangmin...

Twin Hearts

   For the past few days Yoon Mi did not go to school. Some people said she's really sick. Of course you were worried no matter how much she trashed you. You wanted to visit her but you can't; or at least Kwangmin would not allow you to go and visit her. 

   "But Kwangmin she's my friend too. I want to know how she's doing," you told Kwangmin that Friday morning.

   "Okay, okay. If you're that worried about her then I'll visit her after school. I can't let you go there or she might hurt you," Kwangmin said as he held your hand.

   "But—" you tried to protest but Kwangmin shook his head.

   "No more buts _______-ah. Go to class now so you won't be late, arasso?" Kwangmin said, giving your hand a gentle squeeze. "Concentrate," he added as he kissed you on the forehead and walked away.

 

   Later that afternoon, Kwangmin met up with Youngmin.

   "Hyung, I'm going to visit Yoon Mi so can you take _______ home for me?" Kwangmin asked.

   "Sure, I'll take her home. Take care in there, okay bro?" Youngmin said, smiling at his younger twin.

   "I will. Bye," Kwangmin said and left. After that, Youngmin started looking for you.

 

   "Oh, flunkie c'mon I'm taking you home today," Youngmin said with a smile.

   "Where's Kwangmin-oppa?" you asked. "Did he...?"

   "Yes, he's on his way to her place now. Don't worry, I'm sure Yoon Mi's just fine," Youngmin said as he gave you his reassuring smile that you loved so much.

   'Wait, what? I love so much?' you asked yourself but then you quickly shrugged the thought off. "C'mon Youngmin."

 

   Kwangmin finally arrived at Yoon Mi's place. One of the maids greeted him and permitted him to go upstairs to Yoon Mi's room. Kwangmin gently knocked on the door as Yoon Mi's soft voice told him to come in. As he entered, he saw the very sick figure of Yoon Mi. She coughed a couple of times before looking at the young lad.

   "What are you doing here?" Yoon Mi asked coldly.

   "I'm visiting you, stupid," Kwangmin teased. "_______ wanted to know how you were doing." Kwangmin sat on her bed and smiled at her.

   "Tsk. You only came here because that asked you to? No thanks," Yoon Mi snapped, averting her gaze from Kwangmin to the floor.

   "W...what did you just call her?" Kwangmin asked, surprised.

   "A . She is one isn't she? First she's hanging out with you and then with your brother and then Jeongmin-oppa and then you again. Gosh, isn't that what do? Hang out with different guys?" Yoon Mi said. She turned to look at Kwangmin and saw that his expression changed. 'Not a good idea Yoon Mi,' she thought to herself. "No, actually... what I meant was—"

-

   "Where are you going?" your mom asked, standing up. "You just came home."

   "Yeah, I just needed Youngmin to go away. I'm going to Yoon Mi's house," you said as you put your jacket on.

   "But why? _______..." your mom started but you quickly cut her off.

   "No mom, I'm going to see my friend whether Kwangmin allows me or not. She's still my friend and I wanna know if she's doing well. I'm leaving; don't worry, I'll be back later. Bye," you said and quickly ran off, heading to Yoon Mi's house which was like four blocks from your house. Minutes later, you arrived at her house while you were panting heavily. One of the maids approached you. "Is Yoon Mi-unnie home? I wanna see her."

 

   "She's in her room with Kwangmin," the maid said and smiled.

   "Kwangmin?" you asked. 'He's already here? Well, why am I afraid? He wouldn't get mad at me for coming here right? At least he'll be there to protect me."

   "Yes, Jo Kwangmin, her best friend," you heard the maid say. You nodded and bowed before going inside.

-

   "Yoon Mi, what is wrong with you!? What happened to my childhood best friend!? You've changed!" Kwangmin shouted angrily as he stood up.

   "I'm sorry Kwangmin-oppa. Please don't leave!" Yoon Mi begged as she held onto his arm desperately.

   "I can't just forgive you like that. Not after hurting my girlfriend," Kwangmin snapped. Yoon Mi started to cry.

   "I see so you're going to choose that girl over me? You're going to choose her over me who has been with you since we were kids!? Do you love her that much huh? Don't you love me anymore!?" Yoon Mi yelled as tears continuously ran down.

   "I just don't know if you're still my friend when you're like that," Kwangmin said softly and slowly turned away when Yoon Mi made him face her.

   "I can't let _______ have her happy ending while I don't have mine," Yoon Mi said before pressing her lips against Kwangmin's. Kwangmin knew it was wrong but right at that moment it just felt right.

   'What am I doing? I should pull away but how come' Kwangmin's thoughts were quickly cut off as he and Yoon Mi heard someone gasp at the door. They turned to look at who it was. It was you, gaping as you saw the two kissing.

   "Kwangmin..." you whispered before you turned away and ran downstairs, tears blurring your eyesight while you ran.

-

YoungKwang Corner #4

Youngmin: What did just happen? _______ caught them kissing! Right Jeongmin-hyung? Jeong...Kwangmin!

Kwangmin: Yeah, I'm back >:D Did you miss me _______?♥

Junssi: Aw...no more Jeongmin :'(

/Erase, erase.../

YoungKwangJeong Corner #1

Jeongmin: I'm still here!!! Waaa author-nim is so kind :') She still included me.

Junssi: Yeah coz people love you too -.-

Kwangmin: So the main guys are in here? Cool! But I want an alone time with my hyung though -.-

Jeongmin: Yah! Hmph. >:|

Kwangmin: Kidding hyung! Kekeke ^^

Youngmin: Erm...can we just reply to the comments now? :)

Junssi: Ne, Youngmin-oppa is right :P

Kwangmin: I'm replying first coz I've been absent for two chapters! ^w^

YoungJeongSsi: Fine -.-

Kwangmin: Yayyy!~♥

@Paulette1029→ Yesh author-nim did :o3 And she did again! XD You hate mah best friend? I mean your best friend? I mean..whatever -.- How do you think of this chapter? :) 'Bobbie'? Why? It's such a cute nickname :)

@CuteyDuckey21→ I...couldn't help it >< She was my first love. Mianhae... :(

Junssi: =)) aww poor you but you broke _______'s heart >:P

Youngmin: Yeah... :( my poor little ______ :'(

Jeongmin: Stop the drama guys =)) Let's have some fun XD

@Sarahjoyce→ She is creepy isn't she? :)) Of course it's okay to call me that ;)♥

Junssi: ↑↑playboy -.- =))

Jeongmin: Yah I'm talking to Sarah! Shh >:P

Junssi: Fine *pout*

Jeongmin: Okay...continuing...

@Sarahjoyce→ As I was sayin... =)) I..I dunno! I said nevermind. Mwo? Me? Like her? Waaa? N...no! Of course not! I don't! >//<  yeah a very tense story huh :>

Junssi: Ooh Sarahjoyce-ah, you have an idea for a story now? Lemme see!!! >///< Hahaha oh and here's Kwangmin *points at the 4D twin XD*

Kwangmin: Yah what did you just call me? O.O

Youngmin: Well, you're a 4D and author-nim is a BIPOLAR. Kekeke!~^^

KwangSsi: Yahhh hyung/oppa! >:|

Junssi: I won't let you reply on ______'s comment then :P

Youngmin: Who? My lovely wife? NOOO D:

KwangJeong: Mehrong!~ :P

Jeongmin: I'm going to reply on another comment ^^

@viola_jeongmin→ Nice username you have :')♥ Yeah Yoon Mi is so mean huh? What about now? What do you think about her? XD

Junssi: I'm replying on the rest :P =))

Youngmin: NOOO!~ Please lemme reply to some :'(

Junssi: Fine -.- since I'm in the mood today... >.>

Youngmin: Yayyy! :D I'll reply!~~~

@kellen_1825→ Oh hello there honey :)♥ You're right! Hmph. Yoon Mi >.> But you're prettier than me *wink wink*

Yes, we are :D We're sweet, aren't we? :') You miss me? Aw... I'm touched >///<

Jeongmin: Yah Kitty-ah T^T Were you really kidding or you were being serious? :'(

Junssi: I've been great. How about you Kitty-unnie? :)♥

Youngmin: Why is it that every time I talk to you Kitty-ah, someone interrupts? :'( And what??? GIRL? oh... right. Boy. Kekeke!~~^^ Okay, okay, mianhae :)) *kitty eyes* and I was joking when I called her bipolar ..:o3

Junssi: Really? -.- You just called me that again :( Unnie!!~ D:

Youngmin: I was kidding :(

Junssi: K! Hmph. >:| (deep inside: =))))))) he ish shooo funnyyy) Im'ma reply now ^^

@Taolowan→ you were? :)) that cracked me up XD Cute. :) thank youuuu ^^ and here's the continuation to that preview ;) What do you think will happen? XD SHE IS VERY MEAN :( Oh, so it's still Youngmin huh? :> :> :> We'll see XD Ppyong!~♥

@MinNaMaknae→ TRUE. :)) Yes... he did enjoy it. He betrayed you -.- tsk tsk...

Kwangmin: Yah MinNaMaknae, nooooooo!~ D: Please love only me :'( I'm so sorry. :(

Youngmin: Desperate :P ↑↑

Junssi: The corner's so long now O.O =)) blame these THREE hyper guys XD

Jeongmin: I'm not even talking =))

Junssi: Uh-huh coz you're busy looking at HER picture :P

YoungKwang: 'her'? Who?

Junssi: Uh... you know avsjdbjsdbrr...

Jeongmin: *still covering author's mouth* NO ONE! O//O

YoungKwang: O...kay? /:) We're not buyin' that answer.

Jeongmin: I'm serious...

Junssi: Okay, okay. Geez. Sorry. I won't tell =)) 

@SyuYoung→ Syu-ah!!! :D♥ you are? =)) Here's the update. Sorry I said I "might" update last Friday but I didn't :( I had my friend that day and I tutored her so...I had no time XD Mianhae a million times :o3 Well, we'll know soon if Kwangmin is ^^ or...not XD stay tuned for the next chapter ;)♥ Yeah, they're all awesome, actually :)) I feel like putting up some scenes of the other members too but I'm not sure coz they're only like extras in here :)) except...Minwoo. He kinda plays a "big" role here too. No, not really. Not sure :)) Anyway...thanks for the support ^^

Jeongmin: Okay, we're coming to a close. Don't forget to read, comment, and Subscribe to Story to show your support to author-nim! ^^ Every comment/s and subs mean so much to US!!!~^^ Keep supporting ^^

Youngmin: Author is sorry for any grammatical errors and/or typos :)

Kwangmin: Mark your calendars because her next update will be on OCTOBER 05 (Friday, Chunji's birthday♥)! :)

Junssi: See you all by then ^^ Bye bye!~

YoungKwangJeongSsi: We sincerely love you ______! :) *does a group hug with you*

--~~--♥♥

AD TIME! :)

•My Fics.~~^^

1. My Boomfriend -- a youxMinwoo one-shot.♥

•Other people's Fics.~~^^

1. My Twin Babysitter -- I recommend this wonderful Boyfriend fic to you guys :) It's daebak!!!♥

-by pakwanii.

2. Can you love me again? -- Awesome NU'EST fanfic written by one of my lovely unnies here @ AFF. ^^ It's really nice and recommended too♥ Still curious about the 'secret.' Wanna know what I'm talking about? Well, go ahead and read it to find out ;)

-by kellen_1825.

3. Kim Junsu, My Forever Crush... -- This fanfic is too awesome. I can't describe it with just A word. I strongly recommend it to you guys :) Especially to Junsu-biased (of DBSK/JYJ) fans out there :> It's very sad but the ending...kyaaa!~ >///< THE BEST! :)♥

-by qis22.