To find. And to be found.

Trouve

It was a foggy morning, and she was walking out from the institute to go home at 7 am, yes, in the morning after she spent the whole night in school, completing her dress. The dress just needs some finishing touch, but the problem is, she loses the model.

Why? Because Larissa, her fellow model, betrayed her agreement and took another partner. She said someone offer her a good deal.

Sigh. How could this be?

The final exam is still a month ahead, but all modeling student was booked to be a partner of a clothing designing student like her.

“should I ask the juniors? I wish they weren’t too busy in this kind of time-“ her words cut because of what she saw.

There’s someone eating bread while sitting on the stairs in front of the building. It’s nothing unusual, except the fact that Saki thought… the person is really pretty.

‘she must be our school’s student, right?’ her desperate thought pushed her into asking the girl to be her model, judging through her posture, this person must be a model.

Saki walked closer, and she looks carefully. The person was still not notice that someone is going to approach her, she just continue eating the bread.

‘even the way she eats is pretty.. or rather cute.’ Saki said to herself. ‘she must be only 15 or 16..’

The girl’s hair is short, and she wore a black bow pin. It’s really contrast to her honey-colored hair. She wore a knee-length vintage navy blue dress, but also wear grey skinny jeans. She didn’t even wear a coat in a chilly morning like this. And somehow.. her aura blends into the mysterious feeling of the atmosphere.

‘is she’s.. French?’ Saki wondered. She always amazed on how people in this country seems to be strong against the cold. ‘wait.. no, I don’t think so..’

Although then she just greeted in a safe way, “bonjour (good morning)..”

The girl suddenly turned her head, seems a bit surprised, she even stuttered. “b-bonjour. Oh my God, you-" yet she stopped because Saki cuts her words.

"I startled you, didnt I?" She said, then when Saki looked closely, she was the one who become more surprised. Because the girl…. is not a girl at all.

“im-im sorry.” She said again, she felt impolite to stare.

Chuckled, more to himself, somehow the boy seemed to cope with his startled gesture.

“no, it’s okay.” He smiled but his eyes sparks with a surprise too she wondered why because Saki herself was so mesmerized by him. How could a boy even prettier than herself? “is there something I can help…?” he hang his sentence as he tilted his head. He’s definitely too cute to be a boy.

Suddenly his bow fell to the ground.

Responded to that, he was laugh a little and spoke out shyly, “this thing is really hard to put on.” Of course, he speaks in French, which Saki used fluently but she was just stood there as if she doesn’t understand or even heard him.

To see the boy try to put the bow on his hair again, Saki’s hand automatically assist him.

“merci (thanks).” He said, and it brings Saki to her conscious.

“w-why- ah, no.. I mean..” She stopped.

“hm?” the boy seems to get what she wants to say because of her stare, “Ah, because of this look, isnt it?”

She’s unconsciously nodded, and though he seems aware of her thought about his looks, his warm and friendly expression never leaves his boyish face.

“it’s not like I have a weird hobby or something.. I never wear something like this before.” The boy laughs embarrassedly. Then he went closer and said in a smaller voice as if it was a secret, “I wear this for a bet.”

“a bet?”

He nodded, “how do I look, I must be look like a freak, right?” but his tone somehow seems happy.

Saki shook her head, “no.. to be honest, you looked.. just.. um.. as pretty as a girl.”

“really?” his friendly eyes got bigger, and she can see the dimple on his cheek.

“yeah.. although I don’t know whether it’s a good thing, or not..”

His laughter echoing through the park as he said, “my mother said that if I can be convincing.. she would let me do anything I want. So you are like my lifesaver!”

‘’what?” she doesn’t understand the meaning at all. And somehow Saki felt like this isn’t real. Is because she hasn’t sleep for two days? Is this just a dream? to meet a young boy wearing girl’s clothes in a cloudy day like this..

Suddenly, the boy said, “…. Um, Ohayou gozaimasu (good morning)?”

He’s Asian, … but maybe with a French blood too?

“ah, ohayou gozaimasu.” she replied in her mother tongue automatically, “Doue teiruno (how do you know)?”

Then he shook his head, “im sorry, my knowledge in Japanese is just Ohayou and Arigatou (thanks).”

So he’s not a Japanese.

“im sorry.”

To hear Saki’s reply, he laughs, “no, it’s okay.” then he gave out his hand, “my name is Lee Taemin. And you are, miss..?"

"Aibu Saki." She shook his hand as he said, "You helped me so much, Mademoiselle Aibu Saki. Thank you." He even almost bowing at her, as if she's a royal family.

Although she doesn’t know what she did to help him, she just said, ".. You're welcome."

Showed his smile again, he said, “You must be a student in this school, right?”

Saki nodded, “yes.. final year student. You? are you a modeling student?”

He shook his head, “no, but I was kinda familiar with this school. I used to come here when I was a child. And.. I knew a lot of models.” He showed her a very sweet and firm smile as if he's telling her a knowledge that she should know instead just telling her his story.

‘’you-“ her words got cut by his action after that.

Taemin bent a bit as Saki was shorter than him, and now their face was close enough to see that his eyes are blue. “So, Noona*, thanks for your help. And.. Goodbye.”

'Noona?' She thought. Well, she has a lot of Korean friends, she knew that it's how a girl was called by a younger guy.

Before she can say anything, he’s already walk away as he took off the bow on his hair. She heard him saying, “It’s finished faster than we expected. Who would have thought....”

She doesn’t know with whom he speaks, but then she just called him, “wait!”

Taemin stopped and he turns around. “Yes?” Again, his eyes shines like a little boy.

“you.. said that I helped you. So.. this time, can you do me a favor?”

For only about a second, Saki thought that he would be hesitant because of his stare, it somehow has lost the sparks. But yet after that, his lips curled into an unearthly beautiful smile, "Anything."

-

They were walking to the studio where Saki put the dress, and she said, “it’s in here.”

As they went inside the room, Taemin looked around. “which one is yours?” There are many other’s work in the mannequin.

Before she answered him, he asked again, “why did you put in here along with everyone’s works, don’t you feel afraid they might steal your idea or worst, ruin your works?”

She looked at him, “why did you think so?”

He shrugged, “experience.”

She laughs, “really? Did someone steal your idea or something?”

Walking pass many drawing and sewing desks, he shook his head, “not actually mine..”

Saki was curious so she just ask, “you’re in college, or..”

“im still in highschool.”

“oh.”

He turned around and laugh to her reaction, “why? Is it really surprise you?”

She walked to her desks and stops there, “you want an honest answer? no, it’s not.. but I wonder if you want to be a student in here.”

Taemin is just like any younger boy she knew, those models of the school. But after she took a good look on him in a while, something is different from all of them. He might look carefree and cheerful, but there's something deeper when you look closely into his eyes.

“me?” Then he shook his head, “no.. I don’t want to.” And he seems to avoiding more questions, so he pointed out, “so that’s your dress?”

“yes.” a blue contemporary dress, somehow the aura of spring was brought out from it.

“it’s better than I thought it would be.” he joked, and Saki rolled her eyes. “so.. you want me to be your model?”

She stopped rolling her eyes and bulged it instead, “a mod- what? of course not! this is a dress! How can I ask you to wear it??”

He laughs again, “well, a good model shouldn’t protest on what’s his or her designer ask them to wear.”

“so you don’t mind if I want you to be my model?”

‘’consider this as my gratitude.” He nodded. Saki is still speechless, as he continued, “although.. if you want to, I can introduce you to female models as many as you want.”

She looked at him, and she realized that this is his real suggestion, instead of being a model himself.

Smile grew on her face, and when he saw it, he added, “relax, they’re definitely even prettier than me, noona.”

Saki was laughing really hard on it.

-

But after that, Taemin never came. Until a week before the exam, a beautiful French girl came and found Saki.

“he said, ‘a good friend of mine need a model for her exam, please do your best.’” She told Saki.

“Taemin-kun?”

The model nodded. “yes. So that’s why I think you are pretty important to him.”

“why?” Saki asked as she helped the model to try on the dress.

“why?” that pretty girl laugh, “because Bebe never ask any help. Not to us, not even to his mo-“ but then she stopped.

Actually, Saki noticed that, but she doesn’t say anything. She just said, “… Bebe, ..baby? You and your model friends call him that?”

“yes, mostly because of he’s young.. and also he’s just as cute as doll.”

Laugh a little, Saki replied, “I bet he wouldn’t be so excited to be called a doll.”

The model looked at her, “.. how did you know about that?”

‘’lucky guess I think.” She shrugged.

‘’you’re lucky because you got his attention.” That beautiful girl winked at Saki.

She just shrugged to response to that statement, although she cant help but think. Why on earth she even takes this seriously? They were only met once, and he’s.. only 17.. or maybe less?

Finally, the final exam day has come.

Saki has nothing to think about except her project. And when she knew that the guest judge is one of the famous designer that she admired, she cant be more nervous than this.

“come on.. you’ll be fine.” her model even try to calm her down.

“you don’t understand.. this is my final exam. The only chance I have.” She really want to stay here and pursue her dream on becoming a real fashion designer, so if she cant graduate from this exam, that she consider as a beginning, then everything is falling apart.

“relax.. you already know who’s the judge is.”

To heard that, Saki frowned, “yes, and that’s what makes me so nervous!”

This time, it’s the model who’s frowning, “… but, you know who she is, right?”

“who? Ms. Ha-Jeong? Of course I knew her, she’s graduated from here too many years ago, and she’s like a legend.”

After that reply, the model seems to think of something, but she didn’t say anything.

And when her turn comes, Saki walked to the runway with her heart beating so fast.

“… Mademoiselle Saki?”

“.. o-oui (yes)!” she replied really nervously because the one she admired call her name.

“let’s see your work. I hope.. it’s just as good as I expected.”

Saki felt a bit confused with what she heard, but now she doesn’t have time to think about anything. All that she need is passed this exam, then graduated and finally reach her dream.

-

“so.. I heard you passed with flying colors.”

Saki turned around as she heard someone speaks to her. One day after the exam’s result came out she was going to finish some documents, and there he is, standing there.

“congratulations, Noona.” Taemin greeted her with his loveable smile as he walked to her.

“thanks to you and your model.” She smiled back at him.

“you’re welcome.” He bowed playfully as they walked together.

Today, he looked so different. Of course, he didn’t wear a dress like that day, and now his hair curled messily. He wore a light pastel color shirt and white suit with skinny grey jeans.

“hm?” he asked casually, noticing that Saki was staring at him.

“ah, no, nothing..” she laughs embarrassedly, “.. but are you sure, that you’re not a model yourself?”

Taemin tapped his finger on the chin, pretend to think of the answer, “want to know the truth?.. I’ve been doing it since I was 3 years old.”

Saki turned to him again as she was exclaiming, “what? really?? Wow.. it’s not really surprising, though..”

“yeah?” he laughs, “but.. I think now is the point where enough is enough.”

Frowning, she said, “what do you mean?”

He walked pass through but then stopped in front of her, “what did you do when you were 18 back then, Noona?”

Saki stopped as now they were facing each other, “well.. I.. try to courage myself to go here by myself.”

“and.. you were so inspired by many designers in this city.” He pointed out.

She tilted her head unconsciously, how did he knew..? or is it too common to guess? “how-“

“from what I’ve heard.. you love Hae-jeong’s works.”

Now she’s unconsciously nodding. This boy has some power that can make her follow to what he leads.

“a blue bird told me that.” he joked as he also tilt his head. His smile also appeared.

“blue- ah, you’re playing with me!” Saki pushed him slightly as she laughs too. “you might knew that because your model friend told you..”

But then his expression changed, “no. I knew it by myself.”

Saki became serious too, “what?”

Then, instead of answering her, he just said, “so.. when you’re 18, you already decided what you want to do in life. That’s what I would do too, Noona.”

“eh?”

His smile formed again, this time, he spread his hand widely, as Saki’s eyes grew bigger when he said happily, “yes! don’t you recognize-“

“Bebe (baby)? Is that really you?” someone from behind said something that makes Taemin stopped his words and turn around.

It’s one of Saki’s seniors, sometimes she went here to teaches the juniors.

‘bebe? Well.. everyone seems to call him that way.’ she thought.

“Marie! ca fait longtemps (long time no see)!” Taemin hugged the lady back.

The two of them chatted as Saki just stood there. And then he realized that, “ah, you must knew Saki, right?” he said to this lady Marie.

Saki realized he didn’t use ‘Noona’ to call her.

“of course, although I never teach in her class.” Marie smiled at her.

“well, she’s graduated now.. so maybe you will be meet her as a rival in the runway.” Taemin joked as it makes Saki blushed and nudged him using her elbow unconsciously.

To see that, Marie by her stare, and to Saki’s surprise, Taemin is actually blushing because of that because his cheek became rosy.

As it became a bit awkward because now he didn’t say anything, Saki decided to excuse herself. “um.. if you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the administration first.”

“ah, of course.” Marie said, as then Taemin added, “I’ll meet you there, Noona.”

‘’y-yes.” then she just turned around very quickly, although she can hear Marie said to Taemin. “ah, she must be the one who take the previous exam, right? so how’s Ha-jeong’s opinion?”

‘Ha-jeong?’ Saki was thinking about it on her way to the administration office. Still with her thoughts, she met one of her friend in the office.

‘’hey.” The guy greeted her.

“hey.”

“cute boyfriend.”

Saki looked at him, “huh?”

Her friend pointed out the room, “the one on the hallway with you earlier.. but isnt he’s a bit too young?”

“you mean.. ah, no.. he’s not my boyfriend. He’s.. just someone I knew.”

“well.. just make him to be your boyfriend then.” this friend of her still try to tease.

“who? Who’s asking who to be her boyfriend?” suddenly another friend of Saki appeared from behind the partition. The girl seems pretty curious.

“you guys, isnt it a bit late to make a gossip about me as now we’re graduated?”

“it’s never late when it comes to gossip.”

Saki laughs embarrassedly, “but really.. he’s just someone that I’ve met twice. So stop it. Beside, like what you said, he’s too young.”

The girl giggled, “hey, the younger the better, you silly!” then she asked to the guy, “is he cute? you saw him, right?”

“so cute as you might want to put him in your pocket so you can bring him anywhere.”

Saki is actually really annoyed, but she cant help to agree on what her friend said. That’s exactly what she thought about Taemin.

“of course, how I want to put him into my pocket, and so I can show him around to everyone. He could be a cute little brother that I always want to have.” She replied but also added, “because I never thought on having someone who’s cute.. I prefer a cool one. Do you know someone like that?”

Both of her friends laugh, although Saki actually said that to make them stopped teasing her about Taemin.

“I knew plenty like that type of yours, I’ll bring them in the grad party.. how bout that?” the guy said to her.

“but they love girls, right? don’t bring your gay friend!”

“of course not, you silly!!”

Saki was laughing too as then 30 minutes later, she finished the administration thing and so she walked out from the office.

“you’re done?” Taemin was there, leaning his back to the wall.

“eh, have you been waiting for too long?” She was surprised.

“not really, I just get here.”

Then Saki smiled, “come on, as my gratitude, I’ll treat you something today.”

Taemin gave her a smile, but.. somehow it looks different than before, “really?”

“yes.. did I ever lie to you?” she joked around.

“no.. I hope not.” he replied her jokes.

As they walked out from the campus, Saki spread her hand and said, “ah~~ spring is finally here, isnt it?”

He followed her from behind as he nodded when Saki turned around.

“so.. what do you want for lunch?” she asked, “I knew a good place with a tasty food nearby.”

“Noona..” instead of answering, he just called her.

“hm?”

“.. I..” then he shook his head, “nothing.. I just want some ice cream, is it okay?”

Saki laughs, “ice cream? How old are you? 7?”

“just add 11 more years then.” he’s trying to joke, but in Saki’s eyes, he suddenly seems sad.

“..okay then. Ice cream, it is.”

-

Then they were sitting near the fountain with ice cream in each one’s hand.

But as Taemin finished first, he suddenly get up and said, “thanks for the treat.”

“you’re welcome.” She’s still finishing her ice cream.

He walked a far and his back facing to her.

“Noona..” he called her without turning around.

“yes?”

“now as you became closer to your dream.. do you think I can do that to mine?”

She can feel that he becomes serious, so she walked to him, “of course.. why not? as long as you work on it.. but Im still so far from my dream too, you know.”

As she reached his side, he looked at her, “so do you have faith in me?”

Saki felt a bit weird, but she cant help to nod. And to make it less awkward, she patted his shoulder like a big sister, “don’t look to serious like that, it didn’t suits your usual smiley face.”

He laughs a bit as then he said, “thank you, Noona.”

Then they’re just staring at the view in front of them in silence, before Saki asked him, “so.. do you want to tell me what your dream is?”

“it’s not really a big dream.. but I think I want to try to do that. Besides, everyone can be a photographer.”

“oh, so you want to be one? Wow, you should take a picture of me, then..” she laughs.

“yeah.. that’s what I’ve been thinking. And as now I also didn’t bring my camera with me, I really regret it.”

“you can just do it the next time we met.”

He didn’t reply at first, until.. “but im leaving tomorrow.”

She turned her head to faced him, “leaving?”

“yes.. since tomorrow, Im going to leave in Seoul.”

Weird feelings came as Saki felt uneasy. She just met him, and it’s not that she feels attached already, but somehow, she was thinking they might be become friends.

‘friends? you just met twice, Saki. What were you thinking?’

As if he knew she wanted to hear more explanation, he continued, “as I turned 18 in a month, I’ve decided to know my homeland a bit better.” He shrugged, “I was born there, but I practically lived here most of my life.”

“but why now?” that question slipped through her lips before she realized. What she meant is why now, when she just begins to have him as a new friend after a dreamy rendezvous, but he took the question it in a different way.

“because someone told me before, when we reach the age of 18, that’s when we became closer to our dream.”

Saki pointed out, “Ha-jeong said that! you knew it too? I wonder how you know that as you might still so young when I heard it..”

Taemin looked at her, “yeah, I wonder about that too..”

Then after being in silence for a while, he finally said it, “Noona.. I think I have to go now. I still have some stuff to do for tomorrow’s preparation.”

“oh, of course. You’ll move out from the country, I knew how tough it would be..” she tried to encourage him, “but don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”

“thanks, I really need that.”

Saki waved her hand as he began to walk.

“au revoir (until we meet again)..” he said.

“au revoir..” she replied.

Then as she’s watching his back, she automatically called him in Japanese, “ne, Taemin-kun!”

He turned around immediately as he heard her, “yes?”

“it’s only a short time.. but I really enjoy it.”

His smile appeared, “me too, Noona.. and will you remember me this time?”

She was surprised with what the question might be mean, but she just nodded, “I will! So don’t forget to come back here in some time, okay? ah, but how can you find me-‘’ as Saki realized they never tell about each other’s number or anything.

“don’t worry.. I’ll find you somehow.” He said it before then he waved for the last time and turn around, leaving her standing there and swore to herself that she can hear him saying softly, ‘’like always..”

-

Saki looked through the window, clear blue sky up there was trying to cheer her up. And it makes her remembered, that day was nothing like today, the first time she met him.

Sometimes.. when she reminiscing about it, somehow feels so unreal.

Except the fact that she actually never forgets his blue eyes.

11 months have left, almost a year past as spring almost here. Now she was working for one of the famous designer in Paris. Yesterday, all of the preparation for fashion week was already finished, so today she’s not too busy.

As she walked out from the studio, someone called her, “Saki..!”

“oui (yes)?”

A delivery handled to her, “it’s arrived this morning.”

“merci beaucoup (thank you).” she took it and then she flipped it to see the sender.

Lee Taemin. It was written that address is somewhere in the city of Seoul.

She cant believe it as she quickly torn the big envelope to see what’s inside.

There’s 2 different packs; one is 2 sheets letter, and the other one is a bundle of pictures.

As sentence by sentence she reads, Saki was really surprised. She cannot believe what’s really happened and all of this really is just like a dream. She doesn’t feel sad, but she cant feel totally happy too. Regret seeps through, guilty was here too.

Then after she reads the letter –twice, she pulled the ribbon formed as a bow that tied the bunch of photos, and she sees it one by one.

“so he loves to take a picture of people..” she whispered to herself, “how good it will be if there’s a picture of me in here too.. or at least, his own picture. I want to see how he looks like right now..”

Suddenly she felt like writing a letter to him too. But in the very end of that letter, he wrote that don’t bother to send a reply. He said that he’s going to move to somewhere that he even still doesn’t know the address or the place.

The only thing that remains is the very last sentence of the letter,

‘don’t worry, I’ll find you.. like I always have.’

Even with that kind of promise, it’s still really confusing for her because she just wants to send a reply with many questions write on it. And to tell him how sorry she is…

-

Of course, like what he said, she never sent any reply. And to say that she remember about him, yes, she still do. But as day gone by, she learns to forget about many things. Except that pair of blue eyes.

Summer has finally come, and because of today’s bright sky, it reminds her about him once again.

“It’s been one and a half year now. I wonder.. is he still got that boyish smile?” Saki asked herself as she walked down the street.

She’s been working for the next season’s collection so she just decided to walk around to get some inspiration.

Laughing to her thoughts, she just said, “tell me, Taemin.. why did I kept remembering about you these days? Is it mean that you’re going to appear out of the blue, like always, if I kept thinking about your silly smile?”

Then she’s sighing. “ah~ I should just focus on work.”

Although when she walked across the big intersection, she saw a billboard of Ha-jeong’s new endorsement.

Again, she remembered about him.

Try to mend her feeling and curiosity to herself, she finally reaches the boutique where she works. But she cant hold it anymore, so before she goes into the entrance, she murmured, “cant you just appear so I cant stop being like this??”

And when she stares the big glass door that she pushes, she was petrified because of what she saw in the reflection.

She turned around.

A bit far from her, a guy stood there wearing a white shirt, under his light grey suit. He’s just the same as she remembered. Except now he seems matured. His hair is not as curly as before, but his blue eyes remains as warm as before.

And there’s nothing change in his smile.

“it’s really been a while.” he said. Step by step, he became closer. “one and a half year is not that long, actually.”

“but for me.. with just one letter and a bunch of photos that doesn’t have your picture in it, it’s long enough.” Saki replied.

Somehow, his smile seems a bit sad now, “try to wait for nearly about 7 years, and tell me that one year is long.”

Saki looked down to her shoes as then she can hear his laugh.

“just kidding.. as now that we’re here, everything’s just fine.”

She looked up and he shrugged so carefree, even added it with his smile.

Without saying anything, Saki went to look something inside her bag. It’s inside her wallet. And then she handed it to him.

“read it.”

Taemin frowned, “what’s this?” then he said, “Noona.. this is the letter I gave you before.”

“yes.. that’s why I want you to read it for me. I want to hear your voice says all of it. I want to make sure that it’s really coming from you.. because of this vagueness, still pretty confusing.”

Somehow, his stare became softer, and then he began to read it,

‘Noona! How are you..? I hope you’re doing fine. Im freezing here in Seoul, but I love everything in here. Do you want to come here sometimes? I take you to many places!

Here I also send you pictures, have you seen it? so.. will I be a good photographer?

Taemin paused for a while, as in the letter, there’s a gap too. And then he continued,

‘on that last day, I actually want to tell you everything.. but I realized that it wasn’t the perfect time. To tell you the truth, that’s not our second meeting. It was the 4th time.

Im sure you were really surprise by now, but don’t worry, I kinda expected to be like this.

Remember when I said that someone told me that at the age of 18, we became closer to our dream? yes, Ms. Ha-jeong, the famous designer is the one who said that, but despite the fact that Im her only son, I heard that phrase for someone else. And that’s you.

The 18 years old Saki told me that, the one who try to cheer me up with ice cream when she saw me sitting by myself in front of my mother’s boutique.

She told me that phrase on our 2nd meeting, when I was being such a spoiled brat and ran away from my mother’s brand photoshoot.

And why we never meet again after that? I never know. Maybe it’s because you stopped coming to the boutique, to secretly watch the staffs changed the dress on the mannequin like before.

But that day, as my mother said, ‘if that girl doesn’t recognize you as a boy, I will let you do whatever you want.’

And when I was going to find you, you came to me by yourself. To be honest, you’re not really change at all. On the other hand, you really didn’t recognize me, did you? but as you said, im still just a boy, so I practically just the same like that 13 years old me back then, right?

I promised, I wont appear in front of you until I become a cool person that you always like. I hope it doesn’t take too long to be like that, Noona. Because sadly, it seems that I cant change myself that easily. Not as easy as playing role with just wearing some girl’s clothes.

But this one thing I can promise you, doesn’t matter if you finally found that cool guy, or no matter how far you were in France, don’t worry, I’ll find you.. like I always have.’

As he finished reading it, he folded back the letter neatly.

“you know I just saw your mother’s billboard.” She said.

“she really helps in remind you of me, doesn’t she?.... ‘’ Taemin try to joked. Then he continued, “im afraid that I cant wait too long, so forgive me if I still rather not cool.” He smiles slightly.

Saki felt her eyes become watery. “silly..”

As they were stood in silence, she asked him, “so.. are you gonna stay this time?”

He shook his head, so she said dissapointedly, “souka (I see).” not knowing that he understand it.

“demo, ‘Taemin wa kakkoi’ to iitara, kangaeru yo (but if you said ‘Taemin is cool’, I’ll think about staying).” He said it in her language with confident, although his smiling face is just as sweet as usual.

'So he's learning Japanese?' Saki was going to laugh but she feels so pleased as he added, “Noona.. dou (how)?”

“in your dreams.” Yet she answered that.

She doesn’t know how gullible is he until he said in a disappointed face, “maybe.. you already found one..”

“who?” She frowned and half-surprise because she never thought that he's so innocent.

“tsk.” He didn’t answer, just chuckled.

“well, I found one.” She said with a smile. And that makes him frowned.

So then Saki pretend to be frustrated by sighing, “so I hope he wouldn’t mind that im 5 years older..”

For 2 seconds, Taemin’s dumbfounded face is so funny, but then his shy smile appeared, continued by an embarrassed laugh.

“ah, wae~ (why)?” he said in Korean, as he act shyly.

Saki was going to again, because she thought that him being cute and also matured in the same time is really adorable.

But before she did it,

“Noona!! Im so happy!” he already hugged her and clung like a little boy.

She was laughing too, as she patted his back and then finally say what she wants to say to him, “.. and I promise, I’ll never forget you, the one who find me in the end.”

*************************************************************************************