Love does not wait (2)

Love does not wait

I sit between jiyeon and suzy (again) and our teacher announced the winner. “For today’s training, the one who got the best score are: IU, suzy, jiyeon, tiffany, lizzy, joon, seungri, yonghwa, taemin,  and the last is junho. That’s the top 10 score. If you want to see your score, you can go to the billboard to see if you have to train again or not. So, that’s it for today.” Then I stand up with suzy etc and went to the bathroom to change our clothes.

                I take a quick shower and change my clothes to a blue long sleeve t-shirt. Which is really comfortable and black short pants. But it’s not really short though, since I’m still going to practice my bows and bending. Then I washed my face and head out to the class. I pack my things up and sit at my chair. The girls are chatting about their training experience. I really wanted to tell them my story, but I’m too tired and I fall asleep. Suddenly, the bell rings. It means that the recess has come. I panicked. Should I went to the canteen? Or should I just sit here and eat my lunch? But I have to take my lunch at the canteen. Then I choose to go to the canteen as fast as I can and go back to the class. I went to the canteen with suzy. Today’s lunch are great. Smoked beef sandwich, milk, pudding, and some cream soup. Me and suzy are queuing the lines to pick our lunch. After I get my lunch, I whisper at suzy “We should go back to the class quickly!” “why? Don’t you want to eat at canteen? I have to tell the others if we want to eat at the class” she answered. “Then do it quickly! I tell all of you later!.” I’m waiting in front of the small park. 5 minutes. 6 minutes. What is she doing out there?! She’s taking too much time! I really mad that I have to wait here. Alone. Like I have no friends. That’s not funny. I hold my tray loosely when suddenly someone accidently pushed me. My tray fell. I look at the back and the one who pushed me and make my tray fell is taeyang. That jerk. I really wished yoseob is here, so he could protect me. I picked up my tray and went to the trash can. He pull my arms and said “I’m really sorry, I will take you another one” When I want to say “it’s okay” somebody block my vision. It’s yoseob. He suddenly pull my arms and make me hide behind him. like a father who was overprotective to his child. He said “don’t. just go away” then taeyang immediately turns around and go back to the second floor.  He grab my arms really hard and I felt it hurts me. I said “ow.” And then he turns to me and said “I’m sorry. What did he do to you?” while loosen his grip. I tell him what happened as we walk to the canteen and queuing the line to grab another tray for me. I cannot look I his eye. I was too shy because of the  kiss-at-the-cheek incident. I saw suzy run towards me and the other follows her at the back. She yells “isabelle, what happened?!” she’s really cute. When she worried about me, she always called me with my names, not nicknames. Then jiyeon said “We saw you and taeyang over there but we afraid of taeyang, so we can’t help you. We’re really sorry! Thank god yoseob come and help you.” The others nodded. I said to yoseob “You can go first if you want, I’ll be okay with them” “really?” “yes, I promised. See you then” he walks to the second floor as I saw him.

                Then we all go back to the class and eat our lunch together. We make a circle so if I want to tell them my story, they all would hear it. At first I was worried to tell it, but I have to. I tell them what happened at the combat and when I was at the canteen. “So that’s why you ignored him, but it ends up he approach to help you” suzy said. I nodded in silent.

                I hear the bells already ringing and I finished up my lunch. I went outside the class to put my tray. I saw taeyang. This jerk. With his friend. Laughing. After I put my tray outside, he calls my name “IU!.” Then I yell “WHAT?! I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE CLASS. I DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME” he run towards me and say, “do you want to go out with me this Saturday? It will be great though, I promised” he said that while he handed me a chocolate. I took the chocolate and throws it to the trash can. He shocked and yell “What would you do that?!” I said, “I don’t have a time for a big jerk like you. You know my levels are higher than you right? Also I got the major-label’s thing. Don’t mess up with me or I charm speak you to do something embarrassing.” He grins. “like what?” I give him an evil smile and build my power up to charm-speak him “take your shirt off, and run from 2A-2F and yell I AM THE BEST! And don’t forget, you have to go inside the classroom and yell that too.” He zoomed out for a second, and he take his shirt off and run. I went back inside the classroom, when everybody ask me “what happened?” I said, as my best answer “Just see.” Then our teacher come to our class. I still heard taeyang’s running from 2A-2F yell I AM THE BEST. I ignore it and focused on the subject. Today, we’re learning about herbs, plants, fruit that can be eaten, or for healing, and poisoning. I really like this subject, it makes me want to go the forest and find this thing with yoseob and the other girls.

                The bell has ringing. It’s time to go home. I pack my clothes and bows neatly. I wait for the other girls and went straight to the yard because I have to practice my archery. Suzy said she have to go home first, she doesn’t feel really well. Jiyeon said she have to practice her eartbinding so she could got major-labels. Now, I’m in the yard with tiffany and lizzy. I put my bag at one of the chairs near the yard and take  my bows. i’m walking around the yard to see if there’s something I can shoot. I walked for about 10 times and still I haven’t seen something interesting to shoot. I saw tiffany got a phone call and she mouthing to me that she have to go home, her mom is sick. Well I couldn’t resist. Lizzy is practicing her windbinding and combat thing. So now, I’m alone. Lizzy got a teacher’s there. I walked around the yard once again. Then I saw something really fast and small got throwed to the sky. I immediately locked the target and shoot it right in the middle. I heard someone clapped behind me. Who is this? Then I turned and I saw yoseob stand there right behind me. He give me apllaused for about 15 seconds. I ask him “did you throw it?” “yes, I want to see how you doing” “I’m always great right?” “yes of course.” We walked around the yard . I rolled my sleeve because today was hot.  And that means I revealed my bruise in my arm because of my archery. He saw that and panicked. He ask me “I think you shouldn’t train too hard. Your bruise looks bad, what if something happened to you and…..” “I’ll be okay, don’t worry about me” I cut his talk off. Then I used the ice that was inside my drink to make my bruise colder. It is hurt, but it’s worthed. I become major-label because I train with my bows for over a year. My dad said I have natural talent for bows. I feel proud of that.

                I pack my bows and ready to get home. He insist to walk me home. I couldn’t refused. We walk together, but there’s a big silence. I couldn’t help but thinking should I ask him about the kiss? Or not? what would happen if I hear his answer?. I’m confused.  It gives me a little dizzy. Then I decided to ask me. “umm when we walk to passed gikwang to mr.Raymond, why did you kiss me?”.  Silence. Silence for two minutes. We’re already near my house. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to say.  I feel awkward. Then I said “it’s okay if you don’t want to answer it, I’m just…”Suddenly, he grab my hands  “no, it’s okay. IU, remember the first time you say to me that your name is IU? I fell in love with you. I don’t know why, but I love you. Until now, that’s why I kiss your cheek. So to make it clear, I ask you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” I froze. My heart’s beating really fast.  I feel so happy about this. To be honest, I am fell in love with him. but I don’t know. I’m scared he will doing the sam that taeyang did. I tell him “can I answer it by a week? Please give me time, but still we can be friends in that one week right?” he smile, “of course, I will wait for you. Why wouldn’t i?” I grinned. He leans forward to me and kissed my forehead. I tremble. I feel butterfly-in-my-stomach things.

(this one is short because for the next i will tell you about the one week thing!)

P.S there would be new character's too!