Love does not wait (1)

Love does not wait

Hi I’m Isabelle Ufayne. I’m 14 years old. Well I prefer all of you to call me IU.  So today is not my first day at school (south-pacific academy), it’s my second year at this lovely school. There are three years in this school so I’ve only had one year left in this old building. This school is for people who got specialty. Like mine, I’d introduce it to you. So I’m a Waterbender (the one who can control the water with special technique) yeah, there’s a lot of people like that in my school. But not that much.  And the second is, I’m really good at archery. I can shoot a bird in the eye, the neck, or the hearts. Wherever you want, it’s easy. And I could do some charm-speaking too. And the third is I’ve got major-label reputation. It’s for the people who are great in both (the bending thing and the combat thing). And I’m in class B. second (2b).

Well, I’ve got a lot of friends from 2A-2F (there are six class in total) I’m in 2B (already tell ya). I’ve got a males best friends in 2E and exboyfriend too. So my male bestfriends from 2E is yoseob. He’s handsome (I’ve had to admit) really smart, kind, yeah like that. But his specialty is fire-bending and throwing knife (which he got major-label too).  He’s really good at combat thing you know, fighting, knife, sword, which I really hate. But that’s okay, he could be my bodyguard someday.

And my ex-boyfriend name is taeyang. A jerk. His first year is not in south pacific academy, at the other school. My school is one of the best school in my city so no doubt people wants to be in here. I dump him before he dump me, he bored in our relationship. He wants to break up with me first but his friends said don’t. how nice are his friend. And yoseob knows this, he almost punch taeyang right at the nose. But still taeyang is a jerk for me. And I won’t show mercy from him.

As usual, I woke up in the morning, pack my bows and water (because I’m a waterbender doesn’t mean I don’t need a water). For today, I wear my brown leather jacket and white loose t-shirt. I wear black loose jeans and black hunting boots. And goes to school. Then I went to 2B to meet my lovely classmates. For girls, I friend with all of the, but I’ve got only 4 bestfriend. They’re Tiffany, Jiyeon, Suzy, and Lizzy. As for the boys? They’re all my bestfriends, kekeke. I really like my classmates, all of them are so kind to me and could cheer me up. When we play a little games with them, suddenly our teachers come. He announced that today was a big day “For today’s class, all of you have to go to the yard. We’ve got a training. A combat training precisely. The rule’s is easy:  you will be given a handcuffs, only one for you. And one for your opponent. So both of you have to handcuffs each other, if one of you handcuffs your opponents first, then you won. Easy right? But today’s opponent theme are boys vs. girls. You all will meet Mr. Raymond at the yard. So all of you, pack your weapon’s and ready for the training! And remember, you can always used your bender to do this. And the place for hide, run, and attack aren’t only yards. But the whole school.  Everybody, CHOP CHOP!” he yells.

Me, tiffany, jiyeon, suzy, and lizzy runs to the yard and sit below the big trees at the yard. I’ve already bought my bow and water (to be prepared). As for you know, tiffany is good at firebending, but she’s bad for combat things. Jiyeon? She can’t use her bender really well, she is an earthbender. But she’s very good with sword and small knife. Suzy and lizzy are the same, they both good at wind bender but lizzy are more pro with knife than suzy. But both of them still can’t get major-label. Eventhough they’re really good.

I sit between jiyeon and suzy. I don’t know why but I’m nervous. I hold suzy’s hands. Maybe it’s because the opponent is a boy. Then I began to tremble, suzy said don’t worry to me and I’m waiting for my names to be called. One hour, two hour, my name hasn’t called. But I realized tiffany and lizzy already doing their training. I’m still sitting below the three when I heard someone’s talking “we’ve got one hour you know to do this training, but if both of them still haven’t succeded, they will get an extra time.” Then I thinking about this training. I’ve only got one hour so that means I have to be fast. Well, I just sit here and relax before they called my name I thought. then I fell someone shaking me up. It’s suzy. She tells me it’s my turn.  My turn. My time.

I raise my hands and stand up. I stretch a little because of my sleep. I walked straight to the a small circle. And there’s two of them, so I picked the right one. Then I tilt my heads up and saw my opponent. It’s gikwang. For your information, gikwang is yonghwa’s bestfriend. He’s only good at eartbinding but he’s bad at combat. But he runs fast. Not really fast but still, fast. I take the handcuffs that Mr. Raymond give to me and put it in waist bag. Then I saw him nodded at Mr Raymond then grins and mouthing a word to me “I won’t be easy on you girl” then I nodded in agreement “Me too”. And the countdowns start.

5,4,3,2,1. Then I take my arrow and point it at him. He runs too fast that I confused where did he hide. Then I saw a mud footprints. And it’s as big as gikwang’s feet. I followed the footprints and I end’s up in the canteen.  All I need to do is to handcuffs this guy. Now I’m in the canteen and the footprints are gone. What I’m going to do?. I sit in canteen and make some plan. He won’t be far from here, maybe I should just wait him and shoot him to make him stop running like a chicken. Then I watch all of the people at canteen. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 20 minutes passed. I lose my temper. I stand up and start walking around the canteen. I touch every place that I think it would be great for camouflage. Then I heard something like cracking and groaning sound. I stand there and pretend didn’t hear anything. But actually, I listen to it very carefully. It’s on the right side, I should walk slowly and pretend nothing happened. So I walked and see a shoes, a black shoes between white wall. What a stupid camouflage. Then I start yelling “COME OUT GIKWANG I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE.” One minutes pass and I still haven’t got the answer. “YOU KNOW, I WON’T KILL YOU. I JUST WANTED TO HANDCUFFS YOU.” Still no answer, than I start to making a walking sound so that he tought I’ve already leave. I stopped making the sound. Then a boy come out from the wall and run, but before he do that my arrow already shoot his leg. Well for your information, it’s not a real bow. It’s only a pain-arrow. It only gives you pain until I pull it out. But yes of course I already used the real arrow, it’s just for the training. I won’t kill him. As I walk, I find another footprints. This time is white. I follow it and it leads me to the second  floor.

I walked passed the toilets and I hear a moan or groaning sound. I ignore it. I don’t know why but my instinct told me to walk passed the toilet and head through my class. I sit at a chair in front of my class. I wait for 2-3 minutes. Then I started to feel bored. Just in case, I pull another arrow from my arrow’s bag and prepare for another shoot. I began to feel sleepy when suddenly I saw gikwang running passed me. Thank god I’ve shoot him at the leg, because it made him runs slower. Then I shoot another one at his another leg and he walks when he think he’s running. I run  towards him but he blocked me with his earth-bender thing (which I didn’t understand). I take my water and make it sharp. Then I cut any rocks that he made to block me. I saw him talking to yoseob. Then I yell “GIKWANG!!” then he throws a rock at me. I’m so mad that I barely forgotten that I had a bow with me. So I take plant’s water and immediately, the plant’s become dry. Well yes it becomes dry because I’ve already taken their waters. And block any rocks he threw at me.  I passed yoseob when suddenly he pull my arms. I saw gikwang walks to 2F and I feel yoseob is trying to help him. i said “what?” in sarcastic voice. “what are you doing?” he ask. And I tell him about the mission, but before I want to tell him the details, I yell “GIKWANG IS GOING TO RUN FROM ME! I HAVE TO CATCH HIM!” he laugh at me. He said “IU, you still didn’t learn from the past aren’t you? Think. It’s second floor, why the hell he would jump from second floor. And besides, 2F is the end of the road. There’s no other way to run away from you because if he run, you will shoot him with your arrow.” Then I nodded, I understand. But then, something’s going through my mind.  I asked him, “hey, make a small fire” then from his hand, comes a small fire. Burning. I take my arrows and at the end of it, the sharp one, I burn it with his fire. So my arrow was burning with fire. I go to 2F and yell “JONGHYUN! COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME” then, he run through the door and he pushed me. I run out from 2F and I shoot him with my arrow and flaming fire. I saw yoseob in front of his class, watching me playing with his bestfriends. “thanks yoseob” I hugged him. then we walked towards gikwang (who is helpless) and help him stand. I pull the arrow from his leg (both) and yoseob pulled the one with flaming fire. He turns off the fire with his hand (he touch my sharp arrow with his hands and suddenly the fire turns off) and give it to me. “you know, you shouldn’t do this alone” “why?” I asked. “it’s dangerous you know, this little kid could block you with his earth-thingy” “he already did” and we laughed. gikwang stand up and groan. I took a water from my waist bag and put it in my hands. I touch his burn and immediately it’s gone. I’ve already learned this since I was a kid. My mom thought me to do that. I saw yoseob surprised of my talent “how would you do that?” he asked. “my mom already thought me since I was a kid. It’s not a specialty, stop bragging it.” I answered. Then he took a fruit. Like a plum, and throw it to the small yard (not what me and gikwang used for training) and I shoot it. Then we laughed, and talk for hours. I realized it’s already passed one hour and I want him to hold gikwang while I handcuffs him. I said “sleep” to the handcuffs so it won’t open until I said “wake.” Just to make sure gikwang  won’t run away. And yoseob heat the handcuffs so whenever he tries to run away, the handcuffs temperature got higher.

I walked with him to the bigger yard. With gikwang’s following us. It’s easy because I’ve already charm-speak him to followed us. Although yoseob feel a little guilty. Then we talked again like what we always did, then he ask me “IU, have you ever like anyone except taeyang?” then I said “for this time? I don’t know. I don’t care about any relationship now” then there’s a big silence between us. I walked and order gikwang to be in front of us. Then we talked again. I said “hey, throw that little fruit as far as you can” then he took a small fruit, plum I guess (as small as a rock). And he throw it, I picked up my bow and arrow and shoot the plum right in the middle. I grinned and yoseob nodded as an agreement that I’m cool, kekeke. He tells me a joke, the really funny one. And I felt my stomach hurts because of his joke.  when suddenly he kiss my cheek while I laughing. I don’t know why, but my face turned as red as tomato. Then he whisper “see you at the recess.” Then I ran across the alley and turned to the yard. I give gikwang  to Mr. Raymond and uncharmed speaking the handcuffs. All I want to do is sit at my room and think about why did yoseob give a kiss at the cheek.