Day 3 Month 3

Love Like

Donghae's POV

The school bell rang, well, it means, it's time for our break. Students on the room chatted away and the others went straight to the door to go to the cafeteria to buy food. I observed them for no reason, just let my eyes wander throughout the room. My eyes stayed at the open-close door, looking at the people who come and go. I sighed. Maybe because I'm hungry so that's why I haven't been thinking straight. I saw someone approching to my place. I saw three girls, namely, Jessica, Yuri, and Yoona. They been giggling, nudging, whispering when they approach me, and when they are finally in front of me, they stopped giggling at once, the girl named Yuri said, "Umm.. Sica, Yoona and I will be buying snacks, so..." and Yuri abruptly dragged Yoona out of the room, making me and Jessica alone. Jessica fidgeted once more, and in my opinion, found this irritating. I let out a sigh. Making her stop that and she cleared .

"Umm.. Oppa.." Jessica started.

"Yes?"

"Can we be partners on this project?" Is that it? Aish.. I never understand girls, they've been doing unecessary things in front of guys and then... oh.. my head's starting to ache.

"The partner thingy?" Hmm. Come to think of it, I don't have any partner in that silly project, aish. 

"Ok.. " Is all I managed to say. Jessica seemed happy.

"Thanks, oppa." And she smiled at me.

"It's nothing." 

"Oppa, you eat cookies?" She asked me.

I nodded, then, in her pocket, she produced a small red package, then she placed it on my table.

"I baked those sweets, would you mind if you taste them for me?" I opened the package, it looked like it's been through in good condition, so it's safe for eating, and it looks edible, that's my opinion. I took a bite, Not that bad.

"So, what do you think?" she asked me.

"Not bad." the girl clapped her hands in relief. 

No one's POV

He watched the boy near the window, eating cookies that his classmate gave him. He's actually standing at the hallway, taking a peek at that person. His companion, taller than him, stared at his friend, who seemed immersed staring at his own classmate.

"Instead of watching, why won't you interact with them?" The taller guy said.

"There's no need." He said, without taking his gaze off them. Then he saw the person who knew him all along, aside the taller guy he's with now. His bestfriend. She's going outside the room to buy some food. He did not pay attention to her, because he's engrossed staring at his classmate by the window.

"So, just watching, Father?" She greeted him. The guy she called 'Father' looked at her and chuckled.

"That's what can I do for my child. For now."

"You want girls swarming around him, your child, his good-looking face can break hearts." She said. He merely chuckled again. "I want him to be friends to his other classmates, 'coz like you, you barely heard him speak."

She nodded in agreement, "Just so you know, be careful on Jessica, I heard she'll do anything to get what she wanted."

The guy said "And so, I ask a favor from a ?" His bestfriend chuckled.

"Mother, can you accept ? Or cougar affair, for the two of us." He asked.

"If you're serious on him darling, go make your move." She walked away, he chuckled again.

"She's so supportive, does she?" He asked the taller guy. Then the guy stalking Donghae went inside, followed by his silent companion.

'It will change when my date will come, just you wait Donghae'


 Okay.. okay.. forget about the blasted drabble thing xD, I'm thinking of making this random stuff a series. xD
Honestly, I really DON'T EVER SHIP HaeSica but be patient, xD, I'll make sure their relationship will won't be long *evil author mode* >:D , I'm just curious who's that guy and the taller guy and a randon girl who called him father ==' XD
weeeeell.. see you soon~~ :D