Day 1 Month 3

Love Like

Donghae's POV

"Okay, I'll be arranging your new seating arrangements, please stand now" I heard my teacher said. I heard others groaned, I think they're really comfortable with their seatmates now since its been 2 months since schooling started. Others, like me, just shrugged and let my teacher do the thing, honestly, I can survive alone, you know guys, I'm that kind of person who had their own world, I'm not into chatting, and practically, I had no friends here, well, I can stand it, I'm not a people person..

"Donghae, sit there" I heard my teacher, she pointed at the back row beside the window. Cool. Really cool. I complied to her at sat at the designated place, I dropped my school back and started watching the clouds drifting above. Few moments later, I heard shufflings beside me, I didn't dare to shift my position since no one will talk to me. I'm surprised when something soft hit my face. I looked at it and it was a small, minuscule, in fact, crumpled paper. I turned my head to look who throw the thing on me and I'm surprised I saw my new seatmate, Lee Hyukjae, the friendliest creature here. I'm not envious 'bout that. I really enjoy my solitarity. He kept throwing and throwing crumpled papers on my face and I do the same thing on him. Not mentioning we're both engaged in paper-throwing fight. I started to get annyoyed and I threw the crumpled paper landed on my desk to his face.

"What the hell you want with me?" I asked annoyingly, throwing little bits of crumpled paper to his face.

He smiled, is this guy stupid or what? "Well for me, I want to be friends with you, if you don't mind"

I stared at him. He continued, "Hey, I never heard you talk, mate, so I thought you were mute"

Aish, this guy.... I rolled my eyes and he giggled, what's so funny about that?

"Sorry" I heard him said, "Well, can we be friends?" He continued.

Looks like I have no choice, he's too persuasive for heaven's sake, and mind you, I think being friends to him is not a bad thing after all. I looked at him again and nodded. He smiled again and said;

"Hyukjae, you're Donghae right?" I nodded again.

"Let's have some bonding later..? Shall we?" He said.

I gave an inaudible sigh.