is it really the last?

Spill it Out! :D

*Update update update hope you like this chapter minjoong/hyunmin ** :)

 

Hyun joong has left his office. He waited for his driver and he hurriedly go back to home. It’s Friday and tomorrow is their flight. He needs to talk to geun suk about their or his trip. Hyun joong seems to be anxious and cramming. It was really unexpected and he planned that for the coming week he will go to a vacation to have some rest and privacy. It is not his first time to Malaysia but he feels unusual, he sensed that something will happen but he has no idea what is it.

Hyun joong runs towards geun suk at the front door.

“geun suk! Geun suk!”

“hey hyun joong! What is it?,” geun suk said

“uhh.. let’s go inside first ok?”

“fine!..” and they sit at the sofa and plan to talk about something

“let’s pack things! We will go to Malaysia tomorrow, let’s go to the mall later? I will buy a new travelling bag”

“wooow??!!?? Malaysia? For what?!?”

“you know, stars needs promotions and popularity international.. hehe..”

“ehh?”

“I will promote my album. On Sunday, I will have a fan meeting, and I think many activities on the following week… ok? I will go to shower first,”

“I think we should disguise.. hahaha.. I don’t want to lose my handsome face this early.. hahahaha”

“right!! Hahaha..”

The two men were dressed with hoods and sunglasses. That is a fine outfit for a disguise and even though they were in disguise, you can see how handsome they are.

“Let’s go!,” geun suk said

“I will drive ok?” hyun joong said

“ok! Remember don’t open the windows and the top.. hahaha.. or else.. haha”

Geun suk throw the keys to hyun joong.

-------------------

“yay! We will go to Malaysia!! We will go to Malaysia!! I want to see a new travelling bag or I can find a suitcase for so min to show her professionalism.. right!! I will call so min!!”

Shin hye called so min to have window shopping at the mall

“uhh,, hello so min?!?”

“yes shin hye?”

“can we meet later at the mall ohh I mean now?”

“hmm.. why do you want to meet me at the mall? Don’t tell me I will buy something for you? Haha.. joke.. but if its true, fine lets go to the mall”

“actually I want a new bag for our trip tomorrow and I think I want a suitcase for you.. but.. I don’t have enough money to buy those.. gomawo!”

“haha.. its alright, you are a sister to me.. ok, meet me after 20 mins, I will just clean this paperworks here? Oh, department store ok?”

“yes!! So min!! kansamhnida!! Mwah mwah!!”

---------------------

“ok we’re here geun suk! You should go first inside the mall, I will just park the car” hyun joong said

“ok, I will just wait you at the entrance ok?”

Geun suk left the car and go inside the mall. As usual, the hoods and shades were on.

Hyun joong drives towards the mall parking area. So min also drives towards the parking area. they didn’t know that they were both going to the mall obviously.

The parking area was almost full. Hyun joong’s car and so min’s car came from the opposite direction both were heading towards the spot they did see.

Their car was almost bumped each other. Both the drivers came out of each of their car.

“hey mister! I am the one who took the spot first”

“no it was me.”

They both look at each other and an awkward silence came.

“huh? You? Jerk? Hyun joong?”

“hey hey, so min?”

“aigoo.. we are really rivals, uhh? What are you doing here?”

“wait? You’ve noticed me? I thought that my disguise was fine”

“I could really see you’re in disguise but hello?? For almost I dunno many many years that we have been classmates, I think I already know your features well. Geez..”

“I think you’re right, oh by the way I’m so sorry for what happened and the news. Truly, I’m so sorry”

“uhh.. can we just forget it?? It feels creepy when I remember it. Since it was my.. uhh.. nothing”

“it was your..? how could I forget my first.. ohh nothing too”

“ok, can I take this spot now? Oh there’s a spot beside. Take it”

“ok ok.. lets walk together to the mall? I don’t know, I think I used to see you. Hahaha.. just kidding.. don’t assumed that I miss you.. haha”

“whatever! Fine, but it might be an item again jerk! How could you miss me, even though we are together since grade school to college, we are rivals right?”

“yeah you’re right, and I’ve noticed, you changed a lot”

So min and Hyun joong parked their cars beside each other.

“let’s go?” hyun joong said

“uhh.. walk first.. I will just follow you, and one more, act that you don’t know me.”

“fine.”

They both walk towards the entrance of the mall. Hyun joong noticed geun suk waiting.

“hey! Is that your cousin jang geun suk?”

“yes, why?”

“he is handsome. Can you introduce me to him?”

“hey you said I will act that I didn’t know you, ”

“hmmpp.. fine.. goodbye!”

**actually I want to go with you. I want to know your lady side. Aigoo.. hyun joong, don’t fall for a nerdy girl. And we are forever rivals, you will never like me ** hyun joong said to his self.

** hyun joong you are so handsome. But we are rivals, I cant change it. And I know even though that I changed into an elegant lady, you will never like me** so min said in her mind while walking away to hyun joong.

The two have a crushy thingy since school days but they didn’t admit it because they both reason out that they were forever rivals and each other thinks that they cannot be together. So min accepted the transformation because she thinks that hyun joong will like her not for real but just a fantasy. On the other side, hyun joong always thinks so min as his inspiration in writing songs but both of them think them to be together as just a pure fantasy. They did not hope that they will fall for each other.

“hey! What took you so long? Did you meet somebody?” geun suk said

“sorry, nothing, it was just full at the parking area and finding a spot is very difficult”

“oh I see. Oh well, lets go to the department store”

Shin hye called so min because she waited for almost an hour. She was worried where so min was.

“hello? So min?”

“yes shin hye, im at the mall now. Are you at the department store already?”

“yes, come quickly. What took you so long to come?”

“uhh.. I did not finish my paperworks that fast. Ok bye, I’m almost there”

Shin hye ended the call and she saw so min looking for her.

“so min!”

“oh! There you are”

“so? Lets go to the bag section?”

“ok”

--at the bag section—

“uh.. shin hye, just walk around and I will look also what I want”

“ok, I will just look for you if I find something”

“yes”

“bro, I need to go to the comfort room first.. just goof around.. haha.. I will just look for you.. ok?” geun suk said to hyun joong

Both hyun joong and so min did not see each other at the bag section of the mall

“this one is perfect!”

“ohh, I like this one”

Suddenly, they both feels that something was holding into each other’s hand while holding the bag.

“uh? You again?? Don’t tell me you stalk me?” hyun joong said

“as you wish!! Aigoo.. don’t tell me you like this bag too?”

“ofcourse, that’s why I hold it”

“eh? Why did you need a bag? You are an artist. Your manager will take care of what you will use”

“I will go out of country ok?”

“ohh.. but I don’t want to have same bag with you.. hmpp”

“so min, I like the bag,, its not a worth fighting for. I really don’t think that we will use this bag at the same time and at the same place you know.”

“fine, yeah you’re right.. we will never see each other anymore I think”

“could you do a favor for me?” hyun joong said to so min

“ha? Ok now what?”

“please buy two bags. Here’s the money, I will pay for you also. I don’t want to be noticed”

“uhh? Fine.. wait why will you pay mine? I have my own money”

“take that as my peace offering or my gift. My first gift to you. haha”

“thanks”

So min slightly blushed and felt touched but she thinks back that in reality it was just a pay for the favor that hyun joong pleaded.

“uhh miss, I will take two of this bag”

“ok mam!”

“here’s the bag mister”

“thanks so min! my gift for the last day of our meeting.. haha”

“right!”

Shin hye have found a bag and geun suk have finished going to the restroom. The two was busy finding their companions. When suddenly..

“ouch!”

“pissed off!”

“hey! Can you just say sorry for what you did?”

“hey! What will I apologize to you, it was your fault at the first place.”

“oh well, I don’t want to argue with you.. hey hey.. jang geu..”

Geun suk cover the mouth of shin hye and shin hye try to release it off.

“aigoo.. you are so rude” shin hye said to geun suk

“so you are miss” geun suk said

They both departed the ways and they both saw so min and hyun joong.

“ohh shin hye there you are” so min said

“hey bro, lets go..” geun suk said

“ok” both said. They did not waved or said goodbye to each other. The two both face at the back and continue to walk.

------------------------

“hey so min, I love your bag!! Hahaha… can I arbor it?”

“not this shin hye”

“why?”

“nothing, I also love this..”

“ok.. hmm.. who’s that man you were talking with? I think I don’t know him”

“who? Ahh.. it was nothing.. just an acquaintance”

“ohh.. I see.. infairness, I think he’s handsome he looks like my hyun joong but its impossible to be hyun joong because he is a star and he will never go to public places like mall right?”

“yes right, its impossible”

---------------------------------------

“yo bro is that jung so min?”

“ha? No it is not.. and If its so min, why will I talk to her. It is just an old batchmate at the university”

“ohh.. I see.. please lets go home.. I’m tired”

“tired already?? Ahaha.. ok lets go”

----------------------------------------
“oh by the way so min. I think you should stop crushing with that jang geun suk”

“and why?”

“he is so rude, I met him at the mall and it was very bad meeting”

“what happened?”

“aiggoo.. I don’t want to remember.. but he is a rude”

“okay..”

“lets go home, our flight is very early tomorrow just what you’ve said”

“yes you are right shin hye.. by 6 oclock we should be at the airport”

“yes so min!”

-----------------------------------------------

“uhh.. pissed off pissed off!!”

“ehh? Hey geun suk?”

“ohh.. sorry.. I just remember the girl at the mall”

“uhh? Ok a girl? Is she your ex girlfriend?”

“NO!! it’s just that.. aigooo.. she ruined my day!! She’s the only girl who said that I’m rude.. grrr”

“okay okay,, let’s just sleep.. our flight is early tomorrow.. get ready ok?”

“ok”

------------------------------------

So min and hyun joong both cant sleep. They seem to be happy for some reason about their trip tomorrow which they did not both know that they were in a same plane same flight and…..

-to be continued-