different lives

Spill it Out! :D

                After the graduation, the two did not really meet each other. They both did not attend the reunion of their class for they are avoiding seeing each other especially so min.  Each of them has its own separate lives with the career they chose. The two seems to be very busy with their  own jobs right now. Kim hyun joong became a very famous artist not just in Korea but throughout the asia. He is also a great singer and a total performer. As usual, many girls around the globe love him very much. At the age of 24, he became an hallyu star and he is the leader of the band SS501. On the other side, jung so min is a successful businesswoman of their own company. She is the heiress of the most successful company in Korea, the Jung Incorporation. She is a well known president of their company for her excellent performance.  Unlike in the past few years, so min has grown into a beautiful, elegant and a professional lady. Many guys admire her very much and wants to date her even some are married men.

                “yo! Bro! How are you?? Im back!”, geun suk said.  “Hey, geun suk! ”, hyun joong said. “yeah it was a great trip!!” geun suk  said. Jang geun suk is the bestfriend-slash-cousin of hyun joong. He is more like a brother to him. They were really close to each other since childhood. They share secrets, talk about each other girl type, problems and many other more. Also, they are fond of teasing each other. They are both singers and great actor but hyun joong is a little bit more famous than him. Geun suk loves to travel the world. Unlike hyun joong, geun suk is a playboy for every month he has different girlfriends and love affairs. “hey hyun joong! Do you have a girlfriend now??”, geun suk said. “as usual, im still single you know”, hyun joong replied. “haha. . I knew it! You’re a gay men!”, geun suk starts to teases hyun joong. “dork! Stop teasing me you playboy!! Haha..”, hyun joong said. “just kidding you know, hahaha.. oh by the way! How’s your long time lover I mean rival at the seoul university? Did you see each other again?”, geun suk said. “Who? You mean that nerdy  so min? I don’t see her since the graduation. I just heard that she is a well businesswomen and she improves well.”, hyun joong said. “oh! I must see her! Haha..”, geun suk said.  “for sure, she’s still just the nerdy little jung so min of seoul university.. hahaha”, hyun joong said. “I don’t really think so men! Look!”, geun suk gave the newspaper to hyun joong. Hyun joong was shocked and said to himself **she’s very different now**. “yah! I like her! She will be mine!! Haha.. don’t ever try to steal her from me hyun joong!!.. hahaha”, geun suk said. “she’s all yours. Im not interested with this girl anyway.”, hyun joong said.

                “ so min! so min!”. “Hey! Shin Hye, what’s going on?”, so min said. “Omo! Hyun joong oppa is so handsome and cuuutttteee!!! He looks like an angel”, shin hye said. “I really like him very much no I think I’m inlove with him!!”. “yah! Stop thinking of that jerk! And for your information he didn’t look like an angel.”, so min said. “hey wait!!?! Why are you angry of my handsome baby hyun joong??”, shin hye said. “don’t you know??!!?? That jerk is my biggest rival during my school years and damn! I don’t want to remember him at all.”, so min said. “so you saw him personally?”, shin hye said. “ofcourse! He’s my classmate since grade school. ” so min said. Shin hye squeels and said “yieeee…  is he handsome before? oh my, how I wish I am you!!”. “uhmm.. yes, he’s handsome as always, but he is a big jerk!! Haha..”, so min said. “yah! Stop calling my future hubby a jerk if you don’t want your cute bestfriend leave you.”, shin hye said. “ok! You’re totally insane. I would probably prefer his cousin jang geun suk than him.. haha..”, so min said. “so min! did I hear jang geun suk?? Omo! You like him??”, shin hye said. So min blushed and said “it is just a crush”. “oh my! Beware of that man, I heard that geun suk is a totally playboy.”, shin hye said. “just I said, it’s just a crush! Pabo!.. hahaha.. why would I fall for that man? He is too high to reach?.. hahaha..”, so min said. “anyway! I would like that jang geun suk for you because kim hyun joong is mine!!”, shin hye said. “haha.. he is all yours shin hye. You’re totally crazy. I don’t know what’ve you seen to that dumb man.. hahaha..”, so min said to shin hye. Park shin hye is the secretary of jung so min and later on her bestfriend. She is a very cheerful girl and she’s a die hard fan of kim hyun joong. Shin hye and so min are really different but despite of their differences, they really suite each other well. They like to hang out together and shin hye is the one who change the appearance of so min now.