The Arrival

Spill it Out! :D

 

“Oppa!!!”

“Oh my So Min?? Is it really that you??”

“yes oppa!!” so min hugs the guy once more..

The guy responded to so min’s hug. He also hugged so min tightly.

“oppa, how long you will be here?”

“uhhmm.. secret”

“oppa!!??!”

“okay okay so min, I’m staying here for good” then yong hwa smile to so min.

“really!! Yay!!”

“Where’s shin hye by the way?”

“I miss you so much then you will just looking for my bestfriend, how dare you oppa!!”

“Mianhe minmin, I just want to see her, it’s been 10 years ago since the last time I saw her”

“yiie, oppa, you miss shin hye your first…”

“SO MIN!!”

“speaking of my angel friend”

“Shut your mouth now minmin”

“Arasso oppa hihihi”

“So min, have you seen your cousin now? It’s getting late..”

“yes I’ve already found him”

“then where is he? Mianhe so min, that jerk geun suk is looking for me now”

Shin hye did not notice yong hwa beside so min. well, he seems so different now compare to the past.

“Annyeong Park Shin Hye!”

“And why are you talking to me? May I know who are you?”

“Dooley Shin Hye, you’ve already forgot me now?”

“Dooley shin… wait.. Dooley Yong Hwa?? Is it really that you??”

“Yes it is me shin hye!! Yah! I miss you so much dooley!”

Yong hwa walk towards shin hye and he hugs her tightly. So min was completely shocked of what she saw. She observed that her cousin was extremely blushing when he hugs shin hye. So min couldn’t help but to smile.

“Hey yong hwa, you really don’t miss me that much? Kidding, wow, you look mature right now dooley!”

“Same to you shin hye! Wow!”

“Hey the dooley couple, I know that you really miss each other yii.. but minmin is so hungry , now oppa, come on let’s eat!”

“Wait minmin, let’s wait for my friend..”

“friend?”

“yes minmin, I have a friend with me today.. oh there he is”

A man is waving towards yong hwa,.

“Hyung mianhe, I’m lost, I lose the sight of you.”

A cute little bachelor appears infront of so min and shin hye and they were both amaze of what they saw. The boy or rather the man is tall but his face is really adorable and cute.

“Oppa, is he your friend?”

“Yes minmin, by the way, I want you to meet min hyuk”

“Annyeong!”

Cute little boy wave his hand to minmin. The man was Kang Minhyuk, Yong hwa’s bandmate, schoolmate and best buddy. He looks like yong hwa’s younger brother.

“Annyeong, it’s nice to meet you minhyuk oppa, I’m so min! cousin of yong hwa!”

“Hello minmin. You are not my noona right?”

“I’m 22, how old are you? Are you younger than my oppa?”

“Yes, I’m 20 noona, we should hang out a lot. Please guide me here alright?”

“Sure, oppa can hang out with you min hyuk by the way”

“ehh?? Hyung said that he will used his precious time for his first and only love,, I think the girl’s name is pa..”

“MINHYUK STOP IT!!”

“hahaha, oppa, why you make poor minhyuk shut his mouth, I’m sure my best friend also want to know who’s that girl.”

Yong hwa just glared to the two of them. Instead of being threatened, the two meet at each other’s eyes and laugh together.

“Oh dooley yong hwa you now know to be inlove haha kidding..”

“ofcourse shin hye, why? Have you experienced love?”

“Ofcourse, I always loved kim hyun joong oppa!!”

“kim hyun joong? It’s minmin’s boyfriend right? Have you two fought for that man?”

“yes indeed he is, hahahaha, I loved kim hyun joong because he’s the perfect celebrity for me”

“wow, noona so min has a boyfriend now?”

So min just smiled and look to the ground.

“nyeeh, stop talking about my life now oppa, come on I’m hungry!”

“Wait I don’t know yet the girl beside you noona so min..”

“Ohh.. this girl? Minhyuk, This is Park – Shin – Hye.. she’s also your noona, oppa’s girl friend. Girl friend I mean a friend that is a girl.”

“ohh, you are park shin hye, nice meeting you noona! How old are you?”

“I’m going 24 next week hihi”

“Wow! Advance happy birthday noona! Now I know why hyung adjust the date of our arrival here.. hahaha”

“haha you’re so naughty minhyuk” so min said.

Shin hye was completely curious about what they have said. She really misses her first crush so bad. When she was young, she dreamed to have a relationship with yong hwa and yong hwa is her first crush and love. She did not know the reason why their friendship did not develop into something new and deeper. All she knows is that they lost their communication when yong hwa entered the university.

*ring* *ring*

“Oh excuse me for a while okay?”

“who’s calling shin hye?”

“Arggh, it’s the jerk so min..”

“hahaha, he missed you that quick already??”

“Shut up so min! minhyuk, yong hwa, I will just take this call”

“Arasso”

“Who’s the jerk that shin hye said?”

“ohh, that’s geun suk, hyun joong’s cousin, also a celebrity”

“what’s the relationship of them?”

“I don’t know.. why? You’re jealous ne?”

“Aishh, stop it minmin.. haha”

“whatever oppa,.. hey minhyuk, do you have any girlfriend?”

“girlfriend? I can only have one girlfriend and that is Natasha!”

“Natasha?”

“aissh, don’t trust minhyuk minmin, he’s a little bit weird”

“hyung I’m not weird.. my only love is really Natasha!”

“oppa you’re so harsh!”

“Sorry, I’m Back by the way!! Let’s go?”

“yes let’s go, I’m hungry!!”

==============================================================================

They arrived at the restaurant; it’s in the hotel where the parents of yong hwa own.

“Wow oppa, I really adore our parents when it comes to business. Your hotel have gone through big  and so beautiful now.. wow!!”

“yes, I was also shocked when I saw this.. I thought eomma and oppa sell this because we were residing at USA”

“hyung, this hotel was yours?”

“yes minhyuk”

“wow!! Hyung, you have a lot more money.. give me more ice cream now okay??”

“hey ice cream boy!!”

“ice cream boy??”

“yes shin hye you heard it right, I call him ice cream boy. He really loves ice cream very much and he doesn’t care the temperature and the weather.”

“Such a cute boy minhyuk hihihi” so min said and she ruffled minhyuk’s hair.

“Come on I’m so hungry now, shall we eat??” so min again requested.

They walk towards the hotel. A lady assisted them towards the restaurant.

“Mr. Jung, it’s been a long time. you look so manly now”

“Abeoji!! How are you?”

“I’m still good as new mr. jung”

“abeoji, please, stop calling me mr. jung, you know that you are a second father to me and I don’t want people recognize me by this time”

“arasso yong hwa, okay, I bet you’re all hungry, let’s go to your table”

They sat towards the table. The dinner was all set and they were happily laughing at the table.

Soon they realized that a lot of girls are coming to the hotel. They all noticed that there were many girls waiting at the lobby.

“what’s the event here oppa?”

“I also don’t know minmin”

“maybe a celebrity is coming. Neeh, who cares. Hehehe”

Soon tons of paparazzi, reporters cameramen arrived at the hotel.

“it’s a celebrity guys”

“I think you’re right minmin. Who cares right? Let’s just enjoy eating”

“Hyung is right”

*ring* *ring*

“dooley shin, you’re phone is ringing again”

“mianhe, aishh, that jerk..”

“you want me to punch that guy shin hye?”

“yiee oppa, don’t be so mad.”

“oh please don’t yong hwa.. hihihi..”

//”hello!”

//”hey park shin hye!! Where are you? I said let’s have a dinner now.”

//”why do I need to have a dinner with you?”

//“miss park.. for your information, I’m your boyfriend now and your boyfriend wants to have a time with her girlfriend aww..”

//”yah!! jang geun suk, stop calling me girlfriend!! I’m not your girlfriend”

//”then you are my honey.. okay honey, I will forgive you this time, I also have an appointment today you should be thankful.. haha”

//”honey your face!! Your disturbing me here!! Goodbye”

Shin hye just shut her phone and continue to eat. Yong hwa saw everything and he also saw that shin hye is blushing when she was talking to that man.

“ahh, that jerk!!”

“he just missed you already shin hye haha”

“shut up so min, if that were my hyun joong oppa then I will be glad..”

“yah!”

“kidding hehe, by the way, hyun joong oppa has a press conference for his new product now huh.. where’s the venue?”

“really? I don’t know..”

“gosh so min you’re his girlfriend, you don’t know your boyfriend’s schedule?”

“haha, I’m a girlfriend shin hye not a stalker. Besides, I don’t have any phone now, I will gonna buy tomorrow to know his number now.”

“Aigoo..”

“noona so min, let’s buy together..”

“sure boy”

They saw a black sedan arriving infront of the hotel entrance. They did not bother to see who came out of the car and besides, they did not have the chance to see who that celebrity is because fangirls are such hindrances on their view.

“Nevermind.. Come on let’s go!”

So min stand up and she clings into minhyuk’s arms like a big sister clinging into his baby brother.

“I will hold you minhyuk, you might be lost again. Haha”

“Thanks noona”

“Shin hye, cling to oppa’s arm now.. kidding haha”

“yes noona shin hye, look, we look like a pair hihihi”

“shut up guys hihihi”

Shin hye suddenly look shocked when she saw yong hwa’s offering his arm to her. So min and minhyuk saw that yong hwa’s blushing. Shin hye accept the offer but you can see awkwardness into her face maybe because their closeness go down a bit.

They continue to walk and so min and minhyuk lead the way out. They continue to giggle and laughing because of yong hwa and shin hye until..

“OUCH!! HEY WATCH IT!!”

“I’m sor.. wait.. So Min??”

“Hyun Joong? What are you doing here??”

“geun suk???”

“Shin Hye???”

Hyun joong just look fiercely to minhyuk and jealousy arises to his face. To avoid the feeling, he just continues to walk towards their conference room. The same feeling goes around with geun suk. The cousins just passed by their two ladies seem like not noticing them.

“Noona so min who is that guy??”

==================================================================================================================

The update is for my ninang leh actually, sorry ninang, this chapter is not good hehehe..
we don't have classes today so I updated :)))


Gosh, spill it out , I think will be longer than what I've thought JOKE.. two chapters to end? :)))))

comments please!! I know it's always not a good one hihihi :)