| bye, apologies, and winners

PressPlay - Graphic Studio | closed

To make things short, just visit this blog post: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/614897

 

I'm so sorry for all the new requests that had been sent in but could not be completed. My sincere apologies.

I really treasure all of you. All your subs, comments, the tiniest things make me so excited and happy. So thank you all so much.

I know you must be sick of hearing me say that but I don't have any other way to show my thanks. So, just, thank you. 

 

The winners, well I've decided and so I'll just be announcing them today. As for the people's choice, I know we haven't made through all 3 weeks of voting but judging by the number of votes right now, I can see the entries that have caught a lot of people's attention so the prize will go to them.

I know about that VIP shop pass, well, that can no longer be possible so I'm sorry about that. Though, if you would like the graphics from me, then I'll be personally pming you either my email or something you can reach me by. Just inform me through PM.

I will be sending the karma prizes to the winners soon. For all the contestants that entered, thank you so much for joining and keep in mind, I enjoyed all the entries and would give you all a prize if I could. But here, I'll send you some virtual cookies as a gift ; w ;

 

My pick of winners:

 

First Place: meeno24315 | I personally really enjoyed this entry. Unlike all the entries, it was a poem and it caught me on with that. Maybe it's just because im feeling nostalgic or whatnot, this entry just hit me. Not painfully, but it left something to remember. I guess that's why I chose you. Congratualation on your win! This was a very nice poem and I'm glad you were able to share it with us.

She tiptoes into the room, the waves of her hair brushing her bare shoulders. 
The painting still hangs in its spot, depicting a different story to its beholder.
The greens, the blues, the pale pink in the sky,
The encircling gulls dipping into the clouds, they fly.
She whispers, “Take me back home,” but there is no one to answer,
“Take me back home,” the words spread like a cancer.
Slowly, the chains rattle and the painting it falls,
The water and birds finally breaking through wall. 
With deft hands, she crafts a small boat, 
And pushes it off to send it afloat,
“Sail well, little ship, sail well back home,
Stay safe and stay strong e’en as the sea foam
Breaks your keel, breaks your tiller, breaks your rudder and stern,
You must never ever look back at me – You mustn’t turn.
Tell them of my love, the love I can’t tell, 
Because I can’t leave this place I must dwell. 
So do this little job for me, little ship, sail well back home,”
She pleads and cries as it pushes through sea foam. 
The moment is gone and the painting closes its walls, 
Chains rattling, waves crashing, gulls giving a last call;
With a heavy breath, the girl retreats out of the room, 
Clinging on to the fleeting salty perfume.
Through closed doors, the little ship makes its way
Because even though the girl is trapped outside in dark grays, 
Her heart is with the little ship as it sails, 
Her voice echoing through winds,
“I’m going home.”

 

 

Second Place: AutumnHearts | When I first say you had entered something in the contest, I knew it'd be worth reading. I've read through some of your other stories and they were amazing, and this one didn't fail to surprise me either. Nice twist of events. Though I'm kind of disappointed Luhan turned out to be the bad guy (lol biased fangirl feels), but it was still a very nice story. Congrats on the win! You deserved it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/432713/

 

 

 

People's Choice

 

First Place: -ByungKitty- | Man I wasn't surprised to see your entry voted up so high on the list. Like I said, most inspiring or most funny. Yours was totally random and god knows how much I love random. Congrats on your win! I expected this coming.

Unicorns.

 

 

Second Place: CelineheartUKISS | Yours was the second most voted so far and I have to say, nice entry. It surprised me. I though she'd be scared or frantic being stuck in this place but turned out she wasn't, completely different from what I imagined the story to this picture could have been.

I've always yearned for a little adventure of mine. Running through the wide field of wheat. Sailing through the deep blue ocean. Riding the horses across the meadow. Exploring the forests that holds so much more than us man can ever imagine.

"Stop dreaming," they once said.
"You can't even leave the castle walls, what more the kingdom?" 
But I never did. I believed in my dreams and I always will.

"You want to chase your dreams? Have an adventure of yours?" The wizard that lived in the tower where we, royalties were forbidden to go to, asked me. I nodded. He let out a laugh which sent chills to my bones.
"Why you've come to the right place, your highness. I can help you escape silently but you must return before sunrise or you'll never be able to see your kingdom ever again. Mark my words," he grinned as he picked up a pouch. A rather small, ragged one.
"Are you up for this? You may lose everything you own at this very moment, your highness. Everything," the wizard leaned close to me, his right eye twitching as he did so. I sighed and nodded once again.
"Might as well. I've come this far hadn't I? Sneaking out in the middle of the night to seek for your help," I replied. He grinned again before nodding his head several times.
"Very well then. It's your choice after all. Now come here," he gestured me to move forward. I took a step towards him as he grabbed a handful of gold dust from the pouch he was holding. Before I knew it, my vision was blinded by gold.

I took a step towards a small old wooden door. It creaked as I pushed it opened. Its been roughly fifteen minutes since I left the tower.

"Go to the East tower, the highest floor. No guards roam around there so you should be just fine. Once you reach the highest floor, open the door that leads you to a room. Inside, you'll find a painting. A rather large one in fact. Go. Go now. Before it's too late," the wizard pushed me out of his room hastily. 
"Wait! What do I do after that?" I stopped him from shutting the door in my face.
"That your highness, is for you to find out," helast said to me before wishing me goodbye.
I stared at the painting before my eyes.
Blue.
Water.
The sea.
It was exactly like what I imagined the ocean would be.
It was indeed a beauty.I reached out to touch it, the tips of my fingers touching it rough surface. It looked so real. I took a step closer to it and placed my palm on it as I caressed the painting slowly. 
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
I turned around and gasped as I saw the walls slowly turning darker, clouds started appearing, one by one. I blinked as I watched the walls turned into skies.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
I looked down and my eyes widen. Water... Water! I looked around the room as I saw it being filled up with the water from the painting. I yelped when I felt something brushing past my ear. A seagull.
'What is happening?' I thought as I turned to looked at the painting. More seagulls appeared through it and the water continued to fill up the room. I stared in awe and absent mindedly, I giggled. Louder and louder my laughter filled the room. I sighed in happiness as I reached out to the painting. I gasped as my hand easily went through it. I smiled wider as I took a step forward and before I knew it, I was already starting that little adventure of mine.

 

 

 

Congrats to everyone that won and to those who didn't, don't worry. No matter what, you're still a winner to me! (oh god how cheesy was that?)

Well, I'll stop here and say my goodbyes to everyone. It's been quite a long journey but I'm glad I was here with all of you. I'll be back, for sure I will, I just won't be back as iSoul anymore. Run into me or not, we'll see. But until then,

 

Remember derpchodians.

I am the almight panda with a bubblegun. /rolls like a derp

Until next time! 

--iSoul