Dreams

Kim Myungsoo My Hubby

"Mmmm," I stretched, rolling over in my bed. Suddenly, last nights dream came floading through my head. Woohyun. Myungsoo. The baby.

"Oh!" I jumped up in bed and held my face in my hands, feeling myself loosing sanity. In my dream I was ruthless, and irrational. I had taken Woohyun's innocence and betrayed Myungsoo! What the hell?! Where did my imagination come up with this crap. Paniced I looked over to see my beautiful husband's sleeping face next to me.

"Ya, Yeoboyo" He whispered to me gently,"It's my turn to sleep now, youve been sleeping for so long I was scarred you'd gone into a coma."

My mind whirled as I tried to remember that last thing that happened in reality. Myungsoo was definately part of the truth, but was Woohyun? 

"What happened?" I asked my sleeping love. I hope he would forgive me for cheating, if I hadcheated. Aiiiish why couldnt I remember? My head continued to spin as I tried to get a hold of the truth. I was slowly going crazy. Frustrated, I put my head between my knees and began to whimper sofly, completely crushed by trying to adjust to the present, yet trying to figure out what exactly had happened in the past. Another  whimper, and another, until I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. Dammit, once again my emotions were giving me way. I felt strong arms wrapped around my torso, hugging me eventhough I was facing away. Myungsoo's concerned, velvet voice echoed in my ear,

"What is it? What's wrong? Do you remember me coming in you? Im sorry darling I couldnt help myself! I was ready for you to be furious with me but you knocked out after we made love. I guess Im really good at this..."

He kept saying things, recalling things that had happened before this morning, but all I focused on was the fact that he said I'd fallen asleep.

I had fallen asleep.

".... and I was hoping that it would be a Junior-"

"WHAT?!" I demanded, looking up in surprise. Myungsoo's face turned sheepish as he resaid the sentence that I'd only caught so much of.

"After coming in you, I started to prepare for the result. Yeobo, I want a Junior. Please will you give me a boy?" His voice was so angelic, I wanted so very much to tell him yes, to give him anything he ever wanted. Turning me to face him, he wiped my tears, and held my face in his hands, pleading into my eyes.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked yet another question. My head didnt wrap around the concept yet. My Woohyun dream had seemed so real, so vivid....

"You've slept an entire day! It was really early when you fell asleep yesterday. I took you out of the tub and cleaned you up. I hope the pajamas I got for you are comfortable enough", he glanced down to make sure I didnt object and continued," after that you just... slept. Omo Soobin you're a brick wall! I tried everything but you just werent coherent. I was terrified for the baby. What if the baby didnt want to sleep? What if the babay need food?! I stayed up looking after you, only eating drinking and going to the restroom when necessary. Aiiish you made me worry about you two!" He began to monologue more to himself.

The Baby. The Baby. The Baby.

What baby? I wasnt having any...

"YOU, CAME. IN ME.?!" I demanded, pulling my face away from his hands and shoving myself out of his arms.

"Yaaaaa, dont be difficult. I told you I couldnt help it, you were just so tight!" He plead with me, trying to pull me back into the protection of his arms dispite my struggles.

"Fine, I get it", he said with no sense of joking in his husky voice, "You dont want to have my child." My dream flooded back into my head and I remembered Myungsoo's hurt words.

"Im sorry" I whispered to my husband, and let him cuddle me again, laying me down on the bed.  He kisses smoothly down my jawline to my throat, and then back again.

"Does this mean you will beare child?" He moaned on my skin, wrapping his arms around my waste and squeezing me to him. 

"Shhh I dont want to talk of that now". I cooed closing my eyes in contentment as he rubbed my body, gong towards my lower. I hadnt exactly told him no but I hadnt agreed to anything either. Time, that's all I needed. I wasnt quite ready to be a  mother. Trying to distract him, I moaned in a highpitched voice. It was pathetic what little I had to turn this man on, just with that little moan I could feel his memeber harden against my lower. I opened my eyes to stare at him with innocently eyes. He held me tigher and groaned a bit.

"Why is it that when I want you, you're so difficult? But when you're as hot as ever, Im dying of exhaustion?" He said in frustration, pecking my lips lightly.

"Because your protecting and caring side turns me on" I mewled against his stoft lips and traced my tongue along his lips.

"Oh, so that's all it takes huh? You should go into these sleeping comas more often then Yeobo. I like the energy in you after. We'll see how much energy you have left a little later. " Myungsoo spanked my but then yawned loudly. I frowned but he couldnt see, because his eyes were closed, and his breathng was becoming alot more even.

"Falling asleep right before huh? It's okay my love. Sleep, we'll both have more energy later" I draped the soft blanket over the both of us and closed my eyes, feeling my love relax his arms around me and finally drift into precious sleep. My poor baby, how long had he been sleeping? It was probably somewhere between 5 to 6 am because the sun was just a very light orange through the transparent curtains across from the bed where the window was. I hear Myungsoo's soft snoring in my ear and decided to sleep with him, it couldnt hurt right? I had gotten alot a sleep, ehy not a few more extra hours? But then I realized why I had even woken up in the first place. The ty nightmare...I shuddered and Myungsoo's snore faltered and he tightened his arms around me. Feeling shakier than when I had awakened, I burried my face in Myungsoo's chest trying to fall into a deep dreamless sleep for a little longer.

Woohyun was my last coherent thought before I closed my eyes and drifted into unconciousness........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whuaaaaaa ya! So many mean comments about Soobin but she did nothing wrong (; 

HURHURHUR this is not even close for what's in store! But I had to double update cuz your comments were so mean but I loved them! *dodges brinks thrown at me* keep commenting because things are about to get reaaallly REAAALLY good. You guys keep me going ^^ . It like 1 in the morning here and Im tired so I didnt grammer edit it, plseu excuse the mistakes : x What are your opinions on Soobin nao though? Feel bad! D:< 

LOL I KEEEED <3. Comment and subscribe bcuz potataoes~~~ and bcause author-nim loves her angels! Gamsa, Angels!~~

~Ren ^.<3