Make Me

Kim Myungsoo My Hubby

I woke up to the sound of Myungsoo singing. I didnt fulling open my eyes yet, I just lay there on his chest, enjoying the moment.

"Niga wonhajana, niga barajana. Nae mam maneuronuen noel jabeul suga eomnnuengabwa." He Cooed the lyrics to Can U Smile while drawing patterns on my , and brushing thru my hair with his other hand.  I stretched my neck up and puckered my lips, eyes still closed, for a goodmorning kiss. But,after not feeling his soft lips on mine, I opened my eyes, keeping my face in the same position.

"Yaaaaah,Bboe Bbboe.!" I demanded puckering my lips more and stretching further toward his mouth. I heard L chuckle and then finally, he gave me the lightest of kisses. These were the best though, more romantic.

"You're so ugly in the morning. Why did I marry you Lee Soobin?" He said, brushing my hair back behind my ears and carressing my face while I pouted at his comment.

"Cuz I give great ." I said casually. His eyes widened at this and he secured a good grib on my waist, staring straight into my eyes.

"Right now?" He his lips and pushed me down on the bed.  Instantly I felt his lips on my neck and collor bone, kissing and every inch of my neck.

"Myungsoooo...." I breathed out seductively, making him hold me tighter against him.

"Say my name again Jagi, make me want you more." He whispered in my ear, slightly ing me.

"Myungsoooo..."

"Yes Baby? Tell me what you want and its yours"

"Breakfast." I said pushing him off, leaving him hard on and hopping off the bed towards the bathroom. Oh my god! My lower hurt so bad! I wobbled to the knob of the bathrrom and panted for a while.

"What did you do to me?" I questioned him,leaning on the bathroom door .

His facial expression shifted so quickly it was crazy. His mouth was opened in an "o" shape and his hands were limp at his sides.

"Are you hurt? Jagi, mianhae! I thought you'd known that you'd be very sore the next day." His face lowered and his expression became worried, as he tried to get off the bed and help me walk into the restroom.

I limped back back to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck before slightly pecking his pouted lips.

"Dont be worried. Its okay, Im so good at this, I thought I'd be able to take you on the first night. Ill expect more though" I seduced.

"RITE NOW!" He said, pushing on the bed once again. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo you punk! It was all an act so I'd come back to you!!" I raged and pushed him off.

"Oh I definately wanted you to to me ,Baby." His hand rubbed my lower.

"I'll make you a deal. If you make me a yummy breakfast," I Slithered my hands into his shirt as twisted his s, smirking at his ached expression, "We'll play."

With that, I got off the bed and made it to the restroom without falling over because of the pain I felt.

I started with my usual morning routine, going potty (It hurt so much! Myungsoo) and brushed my teeth. I Combed through my knotted hair a bit and let it fall on my shoulder, curling the tips with a fingers.  Just as I was about to go downstair, an idea came to my mind.

I opened the door to the bathroom and opened the closet. It wasnt a surprise that L had hung up some lingirie for me. I picked a black, silky short dress from the racks and slipped in one.

With one final look in the mirror I pranced down stares and stopped midway dramatically.

"Myungsoooo.." I moaned, calling my Angel that was facing away from me, on the stove.

He turned and almost stumbled over looking up at me.

"I found this in the closet just know" I said innocently. "Do they go well with my skin tone?"

"Aniyoh" He said, rushing up to me, "You look more than beautiful."

 With hunger and lust in his he picked me up and rushed to the bedroom. Pushing me down and flushing me with kisses. But This time,I didnt dare stop him. Instead, I Switched, so I was on top this time.

"Round two" I breathed, "This time make me coum. I want you to feel just like I did,Last night......."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong Haseyo.! :DDD

How Are You Guys? ^^ I Noticed I Have Some Pinoy Subbies.! ^^

Mahal Kita.!!! LOL I've Been Watching For You Guys.(:

Ahaa,Anyways, FULL Chapter NEXT Chapter Cuz My Sister Doesnt Leave Me Alone ^_________^ I Hate Her :DDD

But Anyways,Keep Subbing Please.! My Rate Is Going Doooown :c

Also,Im Writing A New Story Called  "Yah! I Want My Body Back!" Check It Out? (:

I Laaaaav You Guys<3

Hehe, Leave Me Some Feedback Lemme Know How Im Doing,Neh?

Gamsa, Angels<3

~Ren ^.<3