Get The Hell Off

Kim Myungsoo My Hubby

"Noo,Jagi. Practice makes the wedding night perfect....."

 He parked along a dark side of the road and unbuckled himself as well as me.  My breathing became uneven, and i struggled not to shy away from his wondering fingers as he came near me .  This fingers felt so cold on my lower half, rising goosebumps all over my body.  He sensed this and began rubbing at my through my .  Now, like i said i am still a but i took health! I know waaaaaaay to well that from here, things are only going to get more intense.

"Not even the tinest bit wet?" Myungsoo said, rubbing harder making me stretch up in my seat.  I closed my eyes as he went inside my , lowering his fingers to where they once had been.  It struck me then, Sunny's words.  " You wont come if he isnt that good!" I was not ready for this, and I was most definately  NOT going to loose my ity in a car.  Take action Soobin! This is your BODY DAMMIT.! I thought to myself.  

"Myungsoo....Stop" I said as calmly as I could. In all true I wanted to loose it. My heart felt like it had dropped to my and i couldnt breathe.  Things had to change though, or else i'd just be a rag doll he'd whenever he wanted to instead of his wife.

He still continued to press against my lower, harder than ever.  "I want you now though, cant you see?" He hovered over me now, laying me on my back.  everything was silent as he whispered, "Saranghaeyo,Jagi. Lets become one ne?" 

Before i could tell him otherwise his lips crashed on mine, making it impossible to pull away.  He held me face and trailed the tip of his tongue on opening of my mouth, asking for permission to explore my mouth.  I was not going to let him, I wanted him to stop, but the way he kissed me left me even more breathless.  

Suddenly I felt a cold long finger poke at the entrance of my womanhood and gasped. 

"Aaaaah.! Myung..." I moaned. It hurt so bad! I dont know how far he'd gone in, but i didnt wanna feel this anymore.  What happned to "Ill Take Care Of You, Baby?" He was hurting me...

"Jackpot" he smirked pulling the tip of his finger out and entering his tongue into my mouth.  The battle began, as our tongues wrestled for dominance. I tried my best to not kiss back, eventhough I loved our tonhue battles.  He sensed this and only tried more to get a response from me. He finally gave up and resorted to kissing and biting my neck, to where my sweet spot was.  He knew all to well i loved this, and clung to my bare skin, .  Icouldnt take it.

"Mmmm,Myung...Myung!" I moaned out load and i could feel stiffen above me.

"That's it, Love" He whispered in my ear.  Oh my lord. Was i actually letting him do this?! Aniyoh! Shiryo!! I refuse to let him take my ity in this car!!

"Myungsoo...."-moan- "Get the hell off" I repeated what Sunny had told me. 

He didnt stop.  So I decided to kick him.

" Kim Myungsoo!" I Warned more sure of myself, "Get the hell off." I tried shoving him over, but finally he sighed and moved back to a sitting position in the drivers seat.

"Aissh Chincha?!" L raged hitting the steering wheel, "You're seriously going to do this?!" He seemed so mad. The tent in his pants decreasing with each word of anger he spoke.

"Myungsoo, I am not about to lose my ity in this car! Who do you think I am? A random you can just repeatedly?! I have virtures you know!" I defended. Hell no, I wasnt about to have this arguement with him. I was not going through with this, no matter what he did.

His face softened and his aegyo showed. Uh-Oh.

"Jaaaagi!!!" He pouted turning to me giving me a puppy dog eyed stare, "Jaebal? Just A Widdo Fun?"

I swear I had to fit myself to say no. His aegyo was one of my many weaknesses.  The way he bugged me...It was hard to refuse. But this isnt just something i could give up lightly. I saved this for many years and I wasnt about to let this man sweet talk to into giving it up so easily.  

"Aniyoh." 

"WAE?!"

"Because I said No! Fet It? You either wait till the suite or we dont do it at all." I concluded the arguement, although Myungsoo had another "Chincha?! Naega Waaaaaaaae?!!!" Fit.

I just crossed my arms and closed my eyes. 

"I'm going to rest now, wake me up when we get there." With that I shut him out. He started the car, and with a groaned got back on the road and drove off.

He wasnt happy, but I didnt plan on doing this here. No, if he loved me he'd wait rite? Living as a and marrying the most person in all of Seoul is going to be the death of me. But I will try my hardest for him,because I love him. I just hope its not all he is wanting from me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Guys, So Maybe This Is Another Short Chapter, and Its Not A Full Chap, But I Have To Go Dress Shopping Soon Nd I Wanted To Leave You Guys With A Bit Of A Tease ^^ Hehe, Next chapter Will Be The Wedding Night ;DDD. LOL I Love You Guys.!! Thanks For Your Comments Nd Subscriptions.(: Recommend Me To Otheres,Jaebal? Also Excuse My Grammer Erros :x . How Am I Doing? Drop Some Feedback For Mee. Kkkk, Omg, U-Kiss' Comebck Played All Through Me Writing This Too. I Love Them Sooooo Muchhh.!!!! :DDDDD LOL Anywhooo~

Gamsa Angels <3

~Ren ^.<3